言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Gearswap after 14/5
Gearswap after 14/5
By Selindrile 2014-05-20 10:07:51  
Sorry for putting this here but, I'm getting

GearSwa: Lua error (unknown: 1) /windowerdirectory//addons/gearswap/statics.lua:61 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Whenever I start up or try to load gearswap, I've tried a fresh gearswap (deleting and re-downloading the addon), any help would be appreciated.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-20 10:52:20  
Selindrile said: »
Sorry for putting this here but, I'm getting

GearSwa: Lua error (unknown: 1) /windowerdirectory//addons/gearswap/statics.lua:61 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Whenever I start up or try to load gearswap, I've tried a fresh gearswap (deleting and re-downloading the addon), any help would be appreciated.

Its trying to pair a rule with a gear table, you are missing one.

Post your gearswap and i'll find the error.

Post deleted by User.
By Miang 2014-05-20 11:06:59  
It's not a gear table issue. Statics.lua:61 is trying to build the abilities resources data from the res/ folder in windower. There's an issue at the moment where the resources arent downloading/updating, so new users of gearswap aren't getting the files they need.

I had to give a friend a copy of my res/ folder for them to be able to get it working. Try downloading res.zip and unzipping all those .lua files into your windower/res/ folder. Overwrite anything that's in there (backup your current files first if you're worried). This is a temporary fix till windower starts updating the resources properly again.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-20 11:13:46  
Miang said: »
It's not a gear table issue. Statics.lua:61 is trying to build the abilities resources data from the res/ folder in windower. There's an issue at the moment where the resources arent downloading/updating, so new users of gearswap aren't getting the files they need.

I had to give a friend a copy of my res/ folder for them to be able to get it working. Try downloading res.zip and unzipping all those .lua files into your windower/res/ folder. Overwrite anything that's in there (backup your current files first if you're worried). This is a temporary fix till windower starts updating the resources properly again.

Srange mines not getting this issue (I'm not on dev) hmmm
By Miang 2014-05-20 11:15:40  
If you've had them downloaded anytime in the past few months, you'll be fine. I think it's only affecting newer installs of gearswap/shortcuts or something

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-05-20 14:19:13  
If you've had them downloaded anytime in the past few months, you'll be fine. I think it's only affecting newer installs of gearswap/shortcuts or something

The only ongoing issue for myself is Itemizer causing havoc on Utsusemi but other than that it must be due to my resources not being corrupted.
By Selindrile 2014-05-20 18:01:20  

Not true for me, I'd played within 2 months, took a month break, logged back in, many updates, and gearswap won't load, even without lua files.
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-20 18:04:55  
There is an existing and more active thread here. Please direct Gearswap issues there.