Looking For Event/social LS. Old And New Content

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » looking for event/social LS. old and new content
looking for event/social LS. old and new content
By harpy 2014-05-13 09:26:49  
Hello, my playtime has been flipped around recently and I can't play during EST primetime. I am looking for a social/event LS that is active anytime from 8am - 5pm est. Which puts me in JP prime and the beginning of EU prime. Feel free to PM me or contact me in game. Beemo is my main, jamesbaxter is my mule. Thank you
By harpy 2014-05-14 06:22:01  
Bumpitty bump
By harpy 2014-05-17 00:33:39  
Bump
By harpy 2014-05-19 06:49:16  
Yawn.... Monday bump.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 07:56:04  
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/intro/optional/wd_transfer01.html
 Cerberus.Spirachub
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-05-19 08:08:28  
It is probably easier to shout in game at the time you play to find a shell. not everyone goes onto this forum, esp social linkshell leaders that aren't NA.

Or you can actively look at what kind of shells are there that plays during your playtime and talk to their leaders. for your play time an AU or an EU shell might work quite well. I can think of 2 EU shells that are active during your play time - which i guess isn't a lot, so maybe a world transfer is good. lol
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-05-19 15:43:36  
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
It is probably easier to shout in game at the time you play to find a shell. not everyone goes onto this forum, esp social linkshell leaders that aren't NA.

Or you can actively look at what kind of shells are there that plays during your playtime and talk to their leaders. for your play time an AU or an EU shell might work quite well. I can think of 2 EU shells that are active during your play time - which i guess isn't a lot, so maybe a world transfer is good. lol

Transfer is pointless, on almost every server, EU time is empty and AU time is JP only.
By Pantafernando 2014-05-19 15:50:06  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »

Transfer is pointless, on almost every server, EU time is empty and AU time is JP only.

Still, there is a best for anything.
By Tylaar 2014-05-19 17:41:01  
Hi Beemo, hit up Reglurien during NA evening, or Curtice and myself during AU/JP time, we have an Asia Pacific time zone LS that could work for your playtime.