U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
U.S. Climate Has Already Changed, Study Finds
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-05-13 16:40:31  
Altimaomega said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Nice excuse.

Speaking of creepers, thanks for stopping by to prove my point.

This is the very first time this asshat has posted in this 24 page thread, and it just happens to come right after talking about people like him creepers.

Unlike you, I have the humility to not post in topics I am not very familiar with. Unlike you, I don't embarrass myself for pages and pages saying absolutely nothing. Do I believe humans have had an effect on the environment? Absolutely. Have I put time into researching it further? Nope. Good attempt, but your attack failed. Keep being the site ***.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
サーバ: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:41:37  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
You have to have something to form your opinion from news, propaganda, your cult leader. Right or wrong the information must come from somewhere.

Or you can just look at it objectively.

Republicans take stance A. Their reason this, that and these.
Democrats take stance B. There reasons are this2, that2 and these2.

Examine their stances and reasons, see which side makes more sense and choose who you side more with.

So you really rely on the news to form your opinion for you?

No, he's right. You're just giving excuses. I never asked about right or left, I'm asking about you and only you, and you're trying to dodge it by giving some meta speech about the right and the left which no one has asked for. Most of us are familiar with how politics works already, you don't have to ask things that blew our minds when we were 12.

Also
Quote:
Well I HAVE to really on some type of news to guide my opinion of coarse.

This is why I like you AO. You openly say these things instead of hiding it like the other conservatives on this forum.

You actually brought up the Republican, democrat thing first....

This is what I don't understand about you people. You just wake up in the morning and know everything that happened the day before?

You HAVE to get your information from SOMEWHERE...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I get my news from the internet.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-05-13 16:43:06  
I get my news hand delivered to me in the form of a Giant floating spaghetti monster.

The news he brings me whets my appetite for the most part.

Sometimes it's hard to swallow.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-13 16:44:57  
I get my news from the Eye of Altana. Those shady kuluus will have no secrets for me!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-05-13 16:47:45  
Nice excuse.

This is the very first time this asshat has posted in this 24 page thread, and it just happens to come right after talking about people like him creepers.

Unlike you, I have the humility to not post in topics I am not very familiar with. Unlike you, I don't embarrass myself for pages and pages saying absolutely nothing. Do I believe humans have had an effect on the environment? Absolutely. Have I put time into researching it further? Nope. Good attempt, but your attack failed. Keep being the site ***.

Guess my attack wasn't a total failure you came back out of the shadows and made a paragraph post about how awesome you are, only to call me names and try to deflect the obvious creeping you do.

Congratulations you are the winner /cheer ^^
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 16:49:03  
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
I would inform you that propaganda is primarily spread through the news, but I suspect the irony is lost on you there.

You have to have something to form your opinion from news, propaganda, your cult leader. Right or wrong the information must come from somewhere.

Personal experience notably absent from your list.

Personal experience can only go so far. What good is personal experience when you lack the information to use it.

I never said it wasn't flawed.

But it's still a piece of the information puzzle.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 16:49:40  
I brought it up but I wasn't asking about them. Those are two entirely different discussions that you fused into one.

The first discussion was about you and your views, which you decline to express because you're afraid they'll be picked apart. The second is about objectivity in obtaining information from news media.

Also note that earlier, you didn't say 'information', like you're claiming now. Earlier, you said that the news guides your opinion. There is a difference between giving you information and guiding your opinion.

You do see that, right?

Also
I know for an absolute fact of 5-6 people that wont agree with me and it will be the same ole thing. But I want to know how you get your news first. So its not a total loss, I really am curious. Posting on this site is more than enough proof that I could careless what people think about my views.

I don't know why I'm so special, but fine. But I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain without diving into any further distractions after that. I get my news online, and it can be found pretty much anywhere. For example, after checking my yahoo email, I head over to their news section and see if there's anything interesting there to read. Most of the time, there'll be 2-3 articles praising Obamacare and 2-3 articles bashing it, so it's a decent mix of ideologies; just stay away from the comment section. Another example would be other political forums. Whenever something happens, people are usually quick to post a new thread about it and provide a link to an article that discusses it. There are other ways, but that's generally it.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:50:00  
Sometimes I make up my own news, then proceed to make it true.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-13 16:52:05  
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Are you Ihina?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-13 16:52:47  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I get my news from the Eye of Altana. Those shady kuluus will have no secrets for me!
How are the Caits doing?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:52:54  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Are you Ihina?
That's a strange question. But no, definitely not.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-05-13 16:53:24  
Nice excuse.

Guess my attack wasn't a total failure you came back out of the shadows and made a paragraph post about how awesome you are, only to call me names and try to deflect the obvious creeping you do.

Congratulations you are the winner /cheer ^^

Admitting you are the loser goes without saying.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-13 16:53:50  
Unlike you, I don't embarrass myself for pages and pages saying absolutely nothing.
And yet, here you are.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-13 16:54:26  
Are you Ihina?
That's a strange question. But no, definitely not.
Oh, I thought we were playing that game where you make a statement about somebody and we guess who you are.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:55:59  
Oh, lol. I normally don't do that. Minds games aren't my thing...
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 16:57:18  
Yeah, they do require a lot of thinking.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 16:58:30  
Hence the sarcasm font was born.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-05-13 17:01:29  
Unlike you, I don't embarrass myself for pages and pages saying absolutely nothing.
And yet, here you are.

Yes, what, 4th post? On page 25? And yet, here you are, with a post saying nothing on almost every page. Nice try.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 17:03:00  
And yet, here you are.

Yes, what, 4th post? On page 25? And yet, here you are, with a post saying nothing on almost every page. Nice try.
Please enlighten us with your non-wisdom on the topic then.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 17:07:49  
Is it just me or do all conservatives eventually give up trying to argue and resort to trolling for attention after awhile.

Chaosx is literally asking Viciousss to shower him with more attention.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 17:15:47  
Is it just me or do all conservatives eventually give up trying to argue and resort to trolling for attention after awhile.

Chaosx is literally asking Viciousss to shower him with more attention.

And Liberals laugh them off as ignorant, even if sometimes conservatives have a good point to make, and eventually take the elitist "I know what's best for you" approach to argument.

That's the problem with being a "Group" and not just an individual. You can damn yourself by association.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 17:23:12  
That has more to do with their anti-intellectual stance that they take up in general. Science stances like evolution, social stances like sex ed, political stances like BENGHZIAI!!!!, etc. I can't speak for everyone, but I try to give credit where credit is due.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 17:29:10  
You say Anti-Intellectual, I say Conservatives are insanely smart.

Really think about it, how far to the right have they pushed the Democrats by simply forcing the Democrats to fill the "Moderate" void leftover as more republicans go insane/teaparty?

That's some full on Tywin Lannister ***right there, win the war while losing every battle.
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 17:34:22  
You're conflicting two different things here. Republicans are dumb, and that's why they're republicans. Establishment republican politicians are insanely smart. For example, the politicians lay claim to Lincoln because it's both historically accurate and because it gives off a positive, non-racist image. Republican constituents lay claim to Lincoln and think Lincoln would actually be on their side.

I'm still waiting btw, AO.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-05-13 17:35:18  
I'm not a conservative or a liberal. Registered as an Independent. Last election I voted in 2008 I voted for Obama some democrats a bunch of unchallenged republicans and 2 libertarians.

I go based off track record, policy, and take into account general consensus. Also voted against Christie for his first election. Both choices were terrible and even the local newspaper was endorsing the 3rd party.

But go on with your black & white thinking.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-05-13 17:38:52  
I'm not a conservative or a liberal. Registered as an Independent. Last election I voted in 2008 I voted for Obama some democrats a bunch of unchallenged republicans and 2 libertarians.

I go based off track record, policy, and take into account general consensus. Also voted against Christie for his first election. Both choices were terrible and even the local newspaper was endorsing the 3rd party.

But go on with your black & white thinking.

I vote for something more interesting than global warming. How about feminism ?

Is feminism the cause of global warming ? If so how can we blame men for the destruction of the Earth.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 17:38:54  
Why aren't you special...except just because you're a conservative doesn't mean you have to belong to the republican party. Just because you're a liberal doesn't mean you have to belong to the democratic party. Both Bill Oreily and Bill Maher both claim to be independent, but they're both a conservative and liberal respectively.

But go on with your black and white thinking.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 17:39:00  
You're conflicting two different things here. Republicans are dumb, and that's why they're republicans. Establishment republican politicians are insanely smart. For example, the politicians lay claim to Lincoln because it's both historically accurate and because it gives off a positive, non-racist image. Republican constituents lay claim to Lincoln and think Lincoln would actually be on their side.

What the *** are you even saying? People are defined by their titles first, and actions second?
 Bismarck.Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-05-13 17:40:01  

What the *** are you even saying? People are defined by their titles first, and actions second?

Establishment republican politicians smrt
Republican constituents dum

How did you not get that from my post?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-05-13 17:41:05  

Republican politicians smrt
Republican constituents dum

How did you not get that from my post?

Probably because I'm not a binary thinker like you.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 ... 44 45 46