users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WotG request/question
WotG request/question
 Siren.Diogenes
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: zerohoax
By Siren.Diogenes 2009-08-01 19:33:06  
Is there anyone that happened to buy the vanadiel collection just as a way to use the discs as a backup or form of consolidation of all the cd's into one box?

The reason I ask is, I'm unable to find the collection at any store, and I really would like to play WotG, but I never bought it while it was in stores, and cannot find the collection either. I can always order the game online, but I was hoping that maybe a kindhearted person out there might have a spare code for just WotG that I could use.

I am a poor student to begin with, so excuse me if it comes off as begging, it's not that I cannot buy it, but it would save me time and money.

If you can, please send me the info in PM.

Thank you in advance, and even if you're unable, I appreciate you taking the time to read the request.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-01 19:39:45  
srs? <_<

can I has free game pls kthx
[+]
 Siren.Diogenes
By Siren.Diogenes 2009-08-01 19:42:19  
Well I know some people have done this, I actually did it with the original gold collection. I gave all the codes away because I just needed the CD's.

If someone has it, why let it go to waste? I can always buy it, but if available, I see nothing wrong with checking.

Thanks for being a smartass though. You seem like a quality human being.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-01 19:45:53  
no worries :D
 Siren.Diogenes
By Siren.Diogenes 2009-08-01 20:17:16  
Someone was kind enough to supply me with a code, that person wishes to not be mentioned for it.

But thank you very much from me.

So just to clarify, I no longer need the code, but thank those of you who didn't feel the need to make a needless negative remark.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-08-01 20:20:14  
Well I'll be damned.