users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Delve I/AA static looking for members
Delve I/AA static looking for members
 Cerberus.Ganlere
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-05-01 10:42:12  
Looking for members interested in Delve I static for plasm and gear farming and AA fights. Time frame of round 7pm - 9pm CST. Doesn't have to be everyday, but looking for a decent commitment. Generally will do low-man delve, 18 people more of a headache these days. If we get enough interest, I'd like to also do DM2, Delve2 and other high tier static as well.

Now for what we need. I don't mind players who haven't done Delve/AA before, but you need to learn and listen. If you have more than one of these jobs well geared, even better.

MNK/RUN - 119 preferred, will consider other ilevel weapons. WAR and RUN sub available a must. Mantra/FS with merits.

WHM - /sch preferred. Must have cure potency 50% and at least FC/cure casting time 70%. Empy +2 legs a must. Must know how to stay at max casting distance and let DDs die if they go out of casting range. Refresh idle set min. of +4 (that's being nice).

SCH/BLM - stunner. know how to stun, have MACC gear and FC gear. Twilight Cloak would be appreciated.

RDM/BLM - not as high of a priority, but would like to have as an option. Twilight Cloak a must. High MACC build, FC build and knowledge on stuns.

RNG - 117+ gun/bow. Good RACC/ATT gear. generally for bee runs and for AA fights.

COR/ - 117+ gun/sword. Probably have this slot covered already, but willing to listen. Must have RACC 900+, ability to land dark/light shots, Phantom roll head, hands, and ring. WC set for Delve2.

Also looking for a PLD for AA fights. Aegis/Ochain preferred, don't know how the -DT shields would holdup. Would prefer to do Difficult level AA fights.

If/when we break into Delve2, would also need SAM, GEO, SMN, perhaps other jobs.

Best to post here or PM here. My character may be on, but its just AFK while I'm at work.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-01 10:50:27  
Not asking much, aren't ya?
By Pantafernando 2014-05-01 11:15:10  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Seems reasonable.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-01 11:19:11  
Pantafernando said: »

Seems reasonable.
Why do they need the OP then?

What he is asking is the entire group.

"Hi guyz, I'm looking for 6 members in a 6 member team so I can take credit for your work~"
 Ragnarok.Headache
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-05-01 11:21:42  

Seems reasonable.

"Hi guyz, I'm looking for 6 members in a 6 member team so I can take credit for your work~"

Why don't you mind your own business and stick to P&R? I mean he can request whatever the hell he wants.
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-05-01 11:25:48  
Looks to me they have brd cover, which most of the time is half the work. lol
By Pantafernando 2014-05-01 11:26:12  

Seems reasonable.

Its massive the number of passive players in game, that wont do anything unless someone else take the first step. And its expected for the OP to fill the others jobs that can be missing.

And finally, being the best geared player dont mean being a leader. And even the best geared player need someone to know whats going on in anything thats happening, as gear isnt related to knowledge.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-01 11:29:04  
Its massive the number of passive players in game, that wont do anything unless someone else take the first step.
True, but it wouldn't take long to dump the leader and do it without him.

I just wanted to point that out so he wouldn't be too terribly disappointed.

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Looks to me they have brd cover, which most of the time is half the work. lol
Anyone can be BRD, doesn't mean that they are good at it lol
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-05-01 11:41:56  
Amazing how quickly some posts get side-tracked. Yes, I'm trying to build an entire group. I'd expect not to get high-tier end gamers as they'd already have their statics. I'm giving other players an idea of what types of gear they'll need and covering almost all the jobs that usually go.

I can cover 3-5 of those jobs well (still need to finish my /run for example and get a twilight cloak). I know what I can do well and what I can't, areas I can work on from those jobs. Once I get people, then I'll know which job or two I'll be on runs.

Yes, can cover brd already. Not as good as Spiras (few are) but has FC, duration, MACC, healing sets.
 Ragnarok.Headache
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Headache 2014-05-01 11:55:55  
Cerberus.Ganlere said: »
Amazing how quickly some posts get side-tracked. Yes, I'm trying to build an entire group. I'd expect not to get high-tier end gamers as they'd already have their statics. I'm giving other players an idea of what types of gear they'll need and covering almost all the jobs that usually go.

I can cover 3-5 of those jobs well (still need to finish my /run for example and get a twilight cloak). I know what I can do well and what I can't, areas I can work on from those jobs. Once I get people, then I'll know which job or two I'll be on runs.

Yes, can cover brd already. Not as good as Spiras (few are) but has FC, duration, MACC, healing sets.

Nothing to justify. By all means go for it. Don't pay attention to worthless opinions.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-05-02 14:31:56  
Have a few interested so far, not enough for runs yet. A few other options we'd look at currently are:

BLM/ - similar to RDM from above. Prefer to have twilight cloak. Capable of stun and sleep, so good MACC set and FC.

SAM/ - 119preferred. a 4/5 hit build with access to RATT build.

Again, send me a PM or message here. Generally not actually live on game till after 5pm CST. thanks.