users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Windower Crashing every time character zones
Windower Crashing every time character zones
 Bahamut.Korren
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Korren
By Bahamut.Korren 2014-04-07 20:08:43  
Wow thanks for the quick response! After at least 20 tries it finally made it to the end. Stopped crashing i think. thanks!!
By Yandaime 2014-04-07 20:19:08  
Hmmm I got the windower update and shut down and reloaded windower from scratch to be sure the new hook was in properly and yaddayadda. However I zoned from Yahse Hunting grounds to West Adoulin via waypoint and I crashed while zoning O.o; This was approximately 9:15 PM EST (3 minutes ago from now)

I have work in the morning and am now going to bed but maybe one more quick little sweep of the hook to make sure there arent any bugs? Of course I could have been afflicted with dumb luck or something maybe
 Phoenix.Felos
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Felos
By Phoenix.Felos 2014-04-07 20:23:58  
New hook was just uploaded, repaired crash when zoning issues!

Shutdown and relaunch, enjoy!
 Shiva.Gib
サーバ: Shiva
user: Gib
By Shiva.Gib 2014-04-07 20:29:43  
Good to hear ^^
By Yandaime 2014-04-08 16:05:07  
Phoenix.Felos said: »
New hook was just uploaded, repaired crash when zoning issues!

Shutdown and relaunch, enjoy!

No thats what I did when the hook updated. As I said, I shut down completely and completely closed out all aspects of FF and Windower. Signed back in, talked with LS for abit about the new gear and was gonna buy some Sushi on AH before going to bed and BAM I got nailed while zoning.

Like I said, It was probably just a fluke or something but make no mistake, I fully reset ^^