WoE Jobs That Can Solo Any Tips ?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Walk of Echoes » WoE jobs that can solo any tips ?
WoE jobs that can solo any tips ?
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-04-07 10:00:55  
Hello everyone i just got back about week ago and while trying to keep up with all the updates found out we could unlocked empy weaponskills without spamming abyssea to get a weapon to 90.

is there any jobs that you find do the job for you in walk of echoes ? any tips about the fluxs there to focus on coins or the other upgrade items ? Do you just try to reach the zone boss and beat it as fast as possible ? does it take training mobs and dieing near boss and getting up and unweakening and focusing the boss to win ? i remember doing it during jp prime time for some wins 9 months ago i am sure things changed alot with the ilvl gear.

any information would be awesome, i am sure it will help the community as well thank you for your time.
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-07 10:11:56  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Hello everyone i just got back about week ago and while trying to keep up with all the updates found out we could unlocked empy weaponskills without spamming abyssea to get a weapon to 90.

is there any jobs that you find do the job for you in walk of echoes ? any tips about the fluxs there to focus on coins or the other upgrade items ? Do you just try to reach the zone boss and beat it as fast as possible ? does it take training mobs and dieing near boss and getting up and unweakening and focusing the boss to win ? i remember doing it during jp prime time for some wins 9 months ago i am sure things changed alot with the ilvl gear.

any information would be awesome, i am sure it will help the community as well thank you for your time.

I can solo Conflux 12, 13 and 14 in Walk of Echos on BST without many issues. Granted, it helps if you're geared for it, particularly with ilvl and reforged sets.

I'm sure folks on other jobs are able to chime in regarding their experiences.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2014-04-07 10:13:26  
Seen many jobs solo different ones. MNK/DNC, BLU, PUP, DNC seem to be the most common. Depending on layout, mobs, temps, etc. will determine if you run to boss and kill or have to kill some mobs first. Find which ones work best for you. Need one zone for dice, residue, coins. Also can get them from the login campaigns as well.

Personally, I liked the Hydra one for coins, the amphertite for dice, and the iron giants for residue. Forget the numbers off hand. Many times you can find one or two other people in there, just jump in together.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-07 10:14:14  
any pet job or solo job can handle the lower fluxes if you're not very undergeared or a moron, the higher fluxes are pet jobs and sturdy jobs like dnc, rdm, blu, and good thf or nin.

keep in mind what you're fighting and be prepared, iron giants amnesia you, so you'd want to avoid a job that heavily relies on job abilities, amphitires silence, so bring echo's or a job that doesn't rely on casting, etc.
[+]