users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Imperial Heist - ToAU Beastmen Leaders
Imperial Heist - ToAU Beastmen Leaders
 Bismarck.Aselin
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-16 10:32:56  
Two of my friends and myself are going after the ToAU beastmen leaders. We've killed Medusa a few days ago along with Nobunobu (congratulations on completing this part of the Mythic quest), and need the other two: Gurfurlur the Menacing and Gulool Ja Ja.

Since SE is changing their spawn conditions on the March 18th. Update, we'll probably be keeping a steady [random] watch on them afterwards. However, three people cannot open the 6-man lever gate that leads to Gurfurlur so I'm wondering if there are three more able-bodied players that need the Troll king would like to come along.

Most likely since these have erratic spawn times and probably will still be after the adjustment, we won't have a set day and time when we kill either or both of the remaining beastmen leaders. We'll probably kill them the moment we see it up on Wide Scan just as we did with Medusa. So, people would have to be ready on a moment's notice if they are interested in coming along.

Let me know either here in a reply or in PM, or in-game. If I don't respond in-game, I'm probably asleep or AFK (due to side effects of chemo).

Thank you.
-Aselin
 Bismarck.Nobunobu
user: nobunobu
By Bismarck.Nobunobu 2014-03-17 17:03:24  
i'll come along for the troll king, let me know when u guys go for it.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-03-17 21:59:52  
medusa is already popped.