users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Dynamis Shell expansion
Dynamis Shell expansion
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-07-28 10:21:54  
OK, so i recently have been promoted to take over leading Dynamis from my extremely overworked LS leader. With him having to maintain multiple events and keep ls drama to a minimum Dynamis kinda fell on the back burner and just idled. Well I see this as a key time for expansion and figured id post on here that we are recruiting. Basic overview of our LS. We do one city a week for farming on one day and an iceland farming the other. Lotting is a point/bid system points awarded per run according to a system posted on the ls website. I do intend to make the icelands day potentially ice/dreamworld alternating for farming. One of the great things about our ls is that our coins are pooled up not for building one persons relic, instead the coins are sold and the bank is split once a month and paid to the ls members based on attendence. But once again please do stop by the website and look around and feel free to apply. Any questions feel free to contact me on here or in game.

Thank you,
Urial

the link to the site ^^

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=314768&TabID=2638975

Edit: had a typo about currency, corrected now but for you lazy folks. We pool the coins and sell it and pay the members. We are not interested in funding your relic.