New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Help with AF quest
Help with AF quest
 Asura.Deadlykitty
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Deadlykitty 2014-03-09 23:18:35  
So I am trying to flag the AF quest for ninja but I keep getting is my katana of trial messages =/ can someone please help me as to what I am doing wrong? I did look it up but it doesn't say anything as to why he won't give me the AF quest. Thanks~
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-03-09 23:25:46  
Have you never done AF quests for Ninja before or are you trying to redo them?

Either way, you may need to complete your Katana of Trials first.
 Asura.Deadlykitty
By Asura.Deadlykitty 2014-03-09 23:26:49  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Have you never done AF quests for Ninja before or are you trying to redo them?

Either way, you may need to complete your Katana of Trials first.
I've never done them before for ninja..Doesn't even flag it =(
 Asura.Deadlykitty
By Asura.Deadlykitty 2014-03-10 07:28:20  
He still saying the same about the katana of trials. I did recently finished monks af and it's listed still on the files in lower jueno should I erase that memory or does that not affect ninja's quest. Thanks~
By Spiraboo 2014-03-10 07:43:39  
Mnk AF shouldn't affect your ninja quest. Sounds like doing your katana of trials will eliminate the problem, and it shouldn't take you more than a few hours so I would just go for that.
By dinendale 2014-03-10 07:51:56  
This is the quest to unlock nin , were are you up to have you tried any of this ?

Talk to Kaede in Port Bastok at (J-5) (northernmost house) for a cutscene that includes her father Ensetsu, who is in the other room.
Next talk to Kagetora in Warehouse 2.
Go back and talk to Ensetsu who will ask you for a favor.
Go to the Korroloka Tunnel (K/L-8) Map 5 to find a ??? that spawns three Korroloka Leeches.
There are Thread Leeches nearby that link with the Korroloka Leeches.
It is helpful to clear the area of the leeches before checking the ??? to avoid links.
Kill the Korroloka Leeches and click on the ??? to get some KeyItemStrangely Shaped Coral
If you receive the message "You see nothing out of the ordinary," simply wait for the leeches' bodies to vanish. Then you can get the coral by checking the ???. Not everyone has this issue.
If more than one party member needs this fight, only one person needs to pop the three leeches. After the last leech fades away, have a different party member who needs the item click the ???, then have the player who spawned the leeches click it afterwards. Otherwise the player who did not spawn the leeches will be unable to obtain the KeyItemStrangely Shaped Coral.
Talk to Ensetsu in Port Bastok, who tells you to take the coral to Norg.
Go to Norg, which can be found within Sea Serpent Grotto. You need the KeyItemAirship pass for Kazham to reach Norg.
Talk to Ryoma on the docks in Norg at (H-8) to receive a KeyItemSealed Dagger.
Return the dagger to Ensetsu for a cutscene that finishes the quest.
 Asura.Deadlykitty
By Asura.Deadlykitty 2014-03-10 18:49:03  
dinendale said: »
This is the quest to unlock nin , were are you up to have you tried any of this ?

Talk to Kaede in Port Bastok at (J-5) (northernmost house) for a cutscene that includes her father Ensetsu, who is in the other room.
Next talk to Kagetora in Warehouse 2.
Go back and talk to Ensetsu who will ask you for a favor.
Go to the Korroloka Tunnel (K/L-8) Map 5 to find a ??? that spawns three Korroloka Leeches.
There are Thread Leeches nearby that link with the Korroloka Leeches.
It is helpful to clear the area of the leeches before checking the ??? to avoid links.
Kill the Korroloka Leeches and click on the ??? to get some KeyItemStrangely Shaped Coral
If you receive the message "You see nothing out of the ordinary," simply wait for the leeches' bodies to vanish. Then you can get the coral by checking the ???. Not everyone has this issue.
If more than one party member needs this fight, only one person needs to pop the three leeches. After the last leech fades away, have a different party member who needs the item click the ???, then have the player who spawned the leeches click it afterwards. Otherwise the player who did not spawn the leeches will be unable to obtain the KeyItemStrangely Shaped Coral.
Talk to Ensetsu in Port Bastok, who tells you to take the coral to Norg.
Go to Norg, which can be found within Sea Serpent Grotto. You need the KeyItemAirship pass for Kazham to reach Norg.
Talk to Ryoma on the docks in Norg at (H-8) to receive a KeyItemSealed Dagger.
Return the dagger to Ensetsu for a cutscene that finishes the quest.
Tried all this =( won't budge at all
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [2963 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Pewpennies
By Asura.Pewpennies 2022-04-21 03:32:16  
If you are above level 71, you'll get trial quest. If you delvl to 70 it will trigger the af cs!
 Bahamut.Spookyfish
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Spookyfish 2022-04-21 09:23:33  
[2963 days between previous and next post]
By Disastaru 2022-04-21 09:42:42  
"By Asura.Deadlykitty 2014-03-10 18:49:03" /face palm /head desk