user: nobunobu
By Bismarck.Nobunobu 2014-03-05 16:54:00  
Any1 need or planning to do ? message me plz ^.^
 Bismarck.Aselin
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-05 17:34:09  
My friend and I need Medusa for our mythic quest.
 Bismarck.Nobunobu
By Bismarck.Nobunobu 2014-03-05 18:09:34  
I"d love to team up with u guys if possible :) when do u guys plan to do it?
 Bismarck.Aselin
user: Aselin
By Bismarck.Aselin 2014-03-05 19:02:34  
Bismarck.Nobunobu said: »
I"d love to team up with u guys if possible :) when do u guys plan to do it?
My friend and I are both stuck on the Beastman portion of the Mythic quest so we need all three. We can do it pretty much any time, the hard part is finding people to do them with and seeing if the Beastman ToAU kings are up or not (and didn't die in Besieged which happened to Medusa recently). Getting to the Troll King will be the hardest part since it needs people to open the levers. Other than that, it's trying to get a ToD down set in stone to see when and if they're up. Currently we've been doing ZNMs and farming Dynamis on and off, and we'd definitely drop what we're doing to get these out of the way so we can move to the next leg of the quest.

So, honestly, no set schedule. I'm sorry.

Between me resting in-between chemo treatment rounds and coming on when I feel well enough to do so, I'm usually doing stuff with my friend around mid to late evening (Pacific timezone) during weekdays and try my hardest to get on much earlier. So, if and when we do this, I'll definitely let you know.
 Bismarck.Nobunobu
By Bismarck.Nobunobu 2014-03-05 19:06:36  
well, i'm usually available after 4pm PST just pick a day, and we can go from there. I just need medusa however, I wouldn't mind accompany you guys with other kings.