Why Do SE Fail So Hard At Customer Service?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » why do SE fail so hard at customer service?
why do SE fail so hard at customer service?
 Odin.Xenien
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Xenien1
By Odin.Xenien 2009-08-07 13:34:19  
I like to move it move it.
[+]
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2009-08-07 13:40:07  
Oooh should we flame it? should we flame it?!?! SHOULD WE FLAME IT?!
 Odin.Xenien
By Odin.Xenien 2009-08-07 13:40:53  
YES!
 Ramuh.Stryyker
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-08-07 22:40:28  
Well going along with the original post this is my story on how i said a final *** YOU to SE and get out of the *** money feeding to a company that doesn't *** deserve it.

My internet connection is cable and I've never had a problem to the modem or router at all. PS3, XBOX 360, and five computers all run on this modem/ router. Why is it Final fantasy is the only one that "needs to be configured and possibly need port forwading?" Ok so Port forarding done and the jack *** doesn't have a legit or logical answer but "sir please check your modem... power cycle...yada yada." - Typical SE way of dealing with customers is to blame the problem on them and act liek their system is the newest *** system in the world...like ahead of governments and stuff.

Anyway to the point, I logged in after a long break from FF while playing WoW, since money was wasting away not playing it. As usual Laggate lagged me out a few times and I got back in after I reset the modem twice. The connection was pretty stable and this noob( don't evenknow the losers name) shouts for a retrace for 500 gil. He trades me the gil and I start to try to cast the spell and nothing happens. I look in the top right corner and I notice the connection thingie is ticking down. After a few power cycles, I gave up and went to bed as I had to work the next day.

Granted this is the second day I come back after my break and log back into a "You cannot log into your character before you talk to a GM." Now im confused and bewildered as I had an old friend use m accoutn since he came back to the game and started from scratch so he was using my character to PL him self. So I was like my buddy wouldn't *** me over like that or do some weird *** RMT stuff with my account.

It ends up that the guy that wanted the retrace for 500 gil called a GM and the GM talked to me about some defrauding players. I laughed and told him to look at my accoutn status for 6 years. I had never been jailed caused problems or anything. The GM made me think everythign was going to be ok after I explained the situation with the connection andthat I couldnt get back in and still put a warning on my account. Now if it were millions of gil, I could understand but for 500 gil? THats a waste of my time and the GMs. Anyway that was enough for to give away my gear, gil, all my hardwork of 6+ years and give SE a big *** you.

The point of the whole story:Like someone said earlier once SE starts to realize that customer service was key and they let it slip by (which will be too late) then they'll pull up their damn pants, put it back in their pants and take it off the player bases' foreheads. OLder time players rememeber when SE had no service for a month. NOT EVEN A MENTION of a refund or free month for the downtime that they caused on a *** up. They got a freebie on everyone that month for doing nothing. Customer Service goes a long way. I won't by SE products anymore and am very reluctant about coming back to the whole FF situation.

FFXIV won't be any different. The E3 trailer looks nice but that's how they tricked everyone on to FFXI. The FMV and the character select screen look sawesome but when you get in game, your character looks nothing like the select screen, doesn't talk, doesn't dance (with rhythm and not look like a drunk 40 year old virgin going to the club for the first time.)I'm going to drop a link showing an interview for the director's for FFXIV i put in another thread. They know they *** up on FFXI. They've known they *** up and theyre just pmessing thigns up even more. (Sorry my thoughts are so jumbled so I'll leave it at that.)

SE interview for FFXIV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjcqEeFx5nc

ANd thought this was funny. People normally make hella noise when they think or know a game is gonna be kick *** but the crowds reaction to FFXIV already tells ou what MOST ppl think about it and know that SE is just gonna do the same stupid ***over again in 14. WHen beta comes out I might reconsider FF and SE. But the chances are extremely thin to nothing.

Crowd reaction to FFXIV (they know lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ag_NfTSyg
 Ramuh.Stryyker
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-08-07 22:50:04  
one last interview i just found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGRT9h3Siao

I found out why i love the cutscene music......Uematsu is the soundtrack maker on this one...... God i love uematsu. imo he MADE the games very enjoyable. imo music makes the game just as much as the story does. but anyway yeah hope you all enjoy.

SE is like a hot chick that likes to *** tease till they get what they deserve
 Hades.Leey
サーバ: Hades
user: Leey
By Hades.Leey 2009-08-08 03:19:44  
you wasnt hacked you lieing sob you admited that yourself, and hacked during a maintence with a SE token? i blame myself for being stupid for believing you was ever a friend, and kantele if what xen said is true your as bad as him, he steals arnor's hagun, steals my items,"borrows" your kirin set, spends his whole game life taking ***from ppl and never paying it back, cries around like a little *** even tho he has had his whole game life given to him and done *** all to "earn" it.

before you do both have a little giggle and start to flame me just remember i started this thread thinking xen was a victim and stuck up for him, when hitty bitched you out i was the first to defend you kantele, im far from perfect and messed up alot as ppl do but i never stole from either of you or never went as low as what xen did to god knows how many ppl and has the nerve to laugh about it.

said what i wanted to say have fun selling your chars.
[+]
 Odin.Xenien
By Odin.Xenien 2009-08-08 06:58:32  
ilove to see u flame lover boy your so easily to rile up.Ruff ruff lil man^^
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2009-08-08 07:23:04  
You miss the point Leey - neither me or Xen play ffxi anymore... why would we care about haguns, old threads about items etc.?
My flaming post was just to get you all wind up... and it works every time!
 Hades.Leey
サーバ: Hades
user: Leey
By Hades.Leey 2009-08-08 09:43:22  
honestly? only things im annoyed about is xen being a thief and you thinking its ok but gl you belong together ^^ gl in WoW and have fun trolling because im done with this thread :) ill wait for the call crying when one of you dumps the other for being a *** tool :D
 Odin.Xenien
By Odin.Xenien 2009-08-08 19:54:18  
<3Leey you ma ***
 Odin.Kantele
By Odin.Kantele 2009-08-09 04:45:36  
ps. I dont play wow... I dont need to replace ffxi with another game lol