users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » [Cerberus] Divine Might II [3-1-14]
[Cerberus] Divine Might II [3-1-14]
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-25 12:04:14  
I had some positive feedback regarding the recent DM II run that we did last Saturday and several folks have asked for another run. So this post is just a little heads up that I'm going to try and put together another Divine Might II event for this upcoming Saturday, March 1st 2014 at around 1:00p.m. CST. This would give people plenty of time to obtain 30 merits for the KI between now and then, as well as arrange to be online for the event.

It seems there are still lots of folks who want items from DM II, but not enough PUG runs are being organized. So who knows, if there's enough interest I may not mind setting up a regular routine for DM II, but we shall see.

Difficulty for this will be either Normal or Difficult (depending on the jobs we get)

You can post here if you're interested, but it's not required. Instead, just be online before the gathering time. I'll be shouting roughly an hour or so prior (so about 12:00 noon CST).

Here is the set up of jobs that I'll be looking to fill - just like last weekend:

Party 1: PLDx2 WHMx2 THFx1 BRDx1
Party 2: RNGx4 BRDx1 CORx1
Party 3: RNGx4 BRDx1 CORx1

There's a bit of flexibility with the above setups should the RNG parties want a WHM added, or if there aren't enough RNG's adding a different DD job, etc.

Thanks everyone.

NOTE: If Fthis and Doctorugh want to participate again and monitor the drops like last time, you won't have any complaints from me whatsoever. :D
 Cerberus.Doctorugh
user: Doctorugh
By Cerberus.Doctorugh 2014-02-25 18:35:18  
Sadly I will be out of town, GL!
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-26 08:25:14  
Cerberus.Doctorugh said: »
Sadly I will be out of town, GL!

Bummer! :/
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-02-28 06:46:07  
TGIF!

Just a reminder that today (Friday) is a great day to get your 30 merits knocked out so you're good to go for tomorrow.

Thanks!