New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » Goodbye Ramuh
Goodbye Ramuh
 Ramuh.Bekisa
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2009-07-27 00:23:54  
Just letting everyone I've known the past four and a half years that my FFXI days are done (most likely). I just got orders, much earlier than I planned on, for Camp Bastion, Afghanistan and I leave for training with in days. Going to spend the remaining time I have here at home with my wife and finding a way to tell my mom.

I know what you all are thinking, I'll be back. Maybe so but by the time I get back from Afghan it's going to be summer of 2010 and this game will be dead or dying out for FFXIV (as long as SE doesn't screw up ... wait, what am I thinking, SE will screw it up).

When I get back to the US, I'll have a baby to take care of and it's probably best I don't start playing again. I'll keep in touch for the next couple weeks before I actually get to Afghan since I should have some free time here and there. If you want to keep in touch, PM me and I'll give you me email address. I'll be sure to check here a couple times.

Take care everyone,
Randy
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-27 00:33:13  
I hear you. I'm headed off to basic later this week as well, then from there shipped to wherever they need a ground radar man. I truly respect that you know to put your family first, and that you think of them before yourself. FFXI is too much of a timesink...agreed. Life is where your priorities are...need more people like that on the game. Except the ones with right priorities aren't really on the game to begin with. :)

Maybe I'll see you out in the field...if not trying out FFXIV! Ho.
[+]
 Ramuh.Bekisa
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2009-07-27 00:51:08  
Ground Radar eh? Guessing USAF? Well, maybe I'll end up working with you one day as well if you are. There's a big merger coming up this October between a bunch of the Communications Electronics career fields. I'm 2E1X4~

Have fun in basic training, I hope you like running.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-27 01:11:18  
If people keep playing it isnt just going to go poof...
have fun on the other side of the world =\
 Ramuh.Jadewolf
By Ramuh.Jadewolf 2009-07-27 01:14:26  
Goodbye too bad i didnt get to meet you ingame i saw your post and was like hey that server i'm on. Be safe and take care
 Shiva.Dwyte
サーバ: Shiva
user: dwyte
By Shiva.Dwyte 2009-07-27 01:21:52  
Good Luck out there, and much respect for you guys goin out n serving the country! be safe!
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-07-27 02:49:40  
Take care & be safe.
/salute
 Ramuh.Trapt
user: DMCrocker
By Ramuh.Trapt 2009-07-27 04:12:31  
Goodluck. Hope you the best over there.