users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.) | My Strat
A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.) | My Strat
 Remora.Imola
サーバ: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Imola
By Remora.Imola 2009-07-26 15:18:14  
1/2 Win My first pt setup was to pretty much study how it worked and see what the possibilities were.

PT Setup
BLM/RDM, BLM/RDM, WHM/BLM, RDM/WHM, RNG/WAR, RNG/WAR - Beat in 17 Minutes, 0 deaths, and only the RNG's, WHM, one BLM had to use two hour.

Basically I used the juggle the mob strat. Subbing Nin is pointless.

Rangers take turns juggling Riko, while BLM is able to do 4.5k+ DMG Rangers can stay in par with hate altering. Also Trotter boots, Crimson Legs are good kitting pieces.

When one of the rangers or blm gets hate I told them to stay by wall side so no one is left chasing Riko and easier to get take hate back away. Pretty much kept barfira up, and Rangers ate Riko's HP around 55-50% so that BLM's can focus on sleepga right away when he pop his BLM minions. It was very clean and easy. I had autotarget on and had the BLM's, and the other RNG /assist me so after the henches were asleep and Riko goes back to get healed, it was a piece of cake picking one by one and with Rangers, Sidewinders, they pretty much died quick. Each hit was around 560-650dmg, I used Pot-of-Feu food.

After Henches died we Riko was usualy around 92% so we still had time to rest a bit.
Rangers would engage Riko first again to gain initial hate. If the mages needed to rest we would kit Riko back up the stairs and run around there for a bit to keep mages safe, and away from Crystalline Flare. WHM two houred around the second wave of minions since he spammed Christalline Flare, which helped a lot. I oftend reminded the BLM's they can drain back to 100% hp from Riko, and Aspir henches for MP. No one freaked out everyone was calm, and everything went smooth.

On the third wave after 52% the BLM's used ES sleepga II on minions, and the other RNG and I Berzerk, warcry, sharpshot WS, barrage, WS, EES. Both of us taking it down pretty much to 12%. While one of the BLM's manafonted and pretty much killed it off easily. Whm pretty much DS curaga. So we had full hp's, and he was dead..

I'm not good at Strat writing but hope this helps.
[+]