users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » weapon agument/fairy quest
weapon agument/fairy quest
 Ifrit.Danzigg
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: dimebag2
By Ifrit.Danzigg 2009-07-25 12:43:21  
after 5 i just took the one i got it was 4 am so i was tired, gonna do it again tonight >.> yay for waiting for 2 hrs to pop it lol
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-07-25 13:23:17  
Blazza said:
Since there are about 75 threads about Rindomaru and 5 hit builds and BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA STFU ABOUT SAM!

*ahem*

I just wanna bump this thread, and encourage pics of all weapon augments from the fairy quest (not ANNM or FoV augments), for all weapons that AREN'T Rindomaru.

I really am interested to see what combinations each weapon can come up with, but I'm sick of seeing all these threads turn into discussions about sam.

^This
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-07-25 14:54:04  
A group of ls mates did the Grauberg one last night. Easy fight. I tried out the fey bow, got -7% delay, Str +4, and r.att +13. I accepted it, but I'm going to make another bow (Just a few more bonecrafting levels and I can make it myself, so no buying another one off the ah) and see if I can't get a sexy ws dmg + % on the second one.

We tried the Batallia Downs one before we went to Grauberg and lost that fight. The pets were easy to kill the first wave through, just make sure you have someone whm or /whm for paralynas, but when the boss was ~ 50% he called the pets again and the second time they resisted our blm's sleeps and kirred us all.