Trust Ciphers!
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72
 Ragnarok.Jarvick
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Krichtan
By Ragnarok.Jarvick 2014-02-15 08:37:35  
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
if they let you summon a full party of trust that would just make adventering fellows worthless
That's true, except that calling out your fellow, hurts your exp points. The trust don't effect how many experience points you get. Now if they would remove the penalty for calling out a fellow, I would be all for it :D
 Leviathan.Draylo
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-02-17 13:46:14  
The little throw backs to experiences with the npc in these latest trust CS are awesome. Wish they did that for all of them.
[+]
 Valefor.Oxt
サーバ: Valefor
user: oxt77
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-17 14:37:28  
Square.Enix said: »
Players are now able to bring alter egos into the Beyond Infinity battlefield.

* Note that players will not be able to call forth alter egos within the battlefield itself, so have them prepared before entry.

Source
 Bahamut.Dannyl
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-02-17 15:10:17  
Since I haven't seen it yet,

Ulmia Trust is at I-11 in Misareaux Coast: Dilapidated Gate
[+]
 Siren.Kentai
サーバ: Siren
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-02-17 17:33:12  
I'm actually the most excited about Gadalar. I can't wait until I can call all of the serpent generals. Can anyone confirm if he's a straight BLM or more like a DRK where he'll melee and ws too?
By Fallfromgrace 2014-02-17 17:51:44  
Gadalar seems to melee and ws at a decent rate. He hasn't burned through his mp like the other 2 BLMs. On the other hand, all I've noticed him cast are blaze spikes, firaga ii and firaga iii.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-02-17 19:23:32  
What is Gadalar's requirement? I am talking to him but he isn't trusting with me. :/
 Phoenix.Gameesh
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-02-17 19:49:17  
Some info on Iron Eater:

- Uses Berserk
- Uses Provoke (but only when player has orange or lower HP)
- Uses Great axe Weaponskills Shield Break, Armor Break, Steel Cyclone (possibly others)
- Job is Warrior; no MP or other indications to suggest a subjob.

Some info on Ulmia:

- Does not melee
- Is Bard without any subjob
- Does not use Elegy or any other status-inducing songs
- Timing on recasting buffing songs is spot-on; the instant an old song wears a new one is cast (if Ulmia isn't silenced or interrupted)
- Number of songs that can be up: 2
- Uses Pianissimo occasionally

I still need to see if Joachim and Ulmia can stack songs together...
 Phoenix.Xairu
user: Xairu
By Phoenix.Xairu 2014-02-17 20:41:49  
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »
I still need to see if Joachim and Ulmia can stack songs together...

They do indeed, with both out I had (randomly so, since I had out Mihli) at most times 2 marches, 2 madrigals, but the the occasional Ballad slipped in. Also once I noticed 2 madrigal 1 march 1 minuet..
 Valefor.Oxt
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-17 21:30:38  
Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
What is Gadalar's requirement? I am talking to him but he isn't trusting with me. :/

You need to complete quest Embers of His Past but there are a few prerequisites.

GL to you
 Siren.Kentai
サーバ: Siren
user: Kentai713
By Siren.Kentai 2014-02-17 21:50:40  
Once you've done Embers of His Past you need to speak with the taru in the Teahouse area of Whitegate who starts all of the Serpent General quests.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dragonforce
By Ragnarok.Dragonforce 2014-02-17 21:52:55  
I have done Dawn and got Cs for Ulmia and Prishe and thare on my list but now i cant use any of my trust npcs now. is thare something im not doing?
 Phoenix.Xantavia
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2014-02-17 21:56:27  
Where are you trying to call them? I just realized they don't work in the shadowreign zones.
 Ragnarok.Dragonforce
By Ragnarok.Dragonforce 2014-02-17 21:58:30  
outside port jeuno and in zone you get tham from
 Valefor.Oxt
By Valefor.Oxt 2014-02-17 22:01:26  
Just make sure you're not in a party
 Leviathan.Cuddleslave
By Leviathan.Cuddleslave 2014-02-17 22:30:46  
I got Prishe & Ulmia on my main but I can't seem to get them here, I have CoP finished I know I got all the cs's cause I have rajas ring and storms of fate flagged...do I have to get Apoc Neigh done? cause I had that one done on my main long ago :/
 Phoenix.Xairu
user: Xairu
By Phoenix.Xairu 2014-02-17 23:09:19  
Leviathan.Cuddleslave said: »
I got Prishe & Ulmia on my main but I can't seem to get them here, I have CoP finished I know I got all the cs's cause I have rajas ring and storms of fate flagged...do I have to get Apoc Neigh done? cause I had that one done on my main long ago :/
I didn't even have my distant worlds cs done after god knows how many years (lazy), I did that and got Prishe. Was able to get Ulmia before even doing that cs. Seems it's a super popular glitch, incoming emergency maintenance!
 Leviathan.Cuddleslave
By Leviathan.Cuddleslave 2014-02-17 23:19:51  
Yep, talked to a dozen others who had the same issue as I. I gave up and went on to work on missions on my main.

I did try for the last cs but nothing happened meaning I did fully finish save for Apoc neigh
By Dannie 2014-02-18 06:07:43  
Has Ajido-Marujido job been changed from RDM nuker to RDM healer dispel. On both my accounts it hasn't casted a nuke all day.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-02-18 07:39:59  
Leviathan.Cuddleslave said: »

Maybe the quest is getting in the way. Try completing Storms of Fate, and then try to get Prishe/Ulmia.
 Phoenix.Shadowlily
user: Emiisuzu
By Phoenix.Shadowlily 2014-02-18 07:44:47  
I am unable to obtain Prishe as well. Though it did let me get Ulmia.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2014-02-18 10:00:07  
I can't get Prishe. I'm on 'Shadows of the Departed', so that might get in the way somehow?
 Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Sirtwitchalot 2014-02-18 18:51:52  
Friend of mine couldn't get Prishe either. She had completed CoP and Storms of Fate; However never did Apoc Nigh. After collecting the Key Items from the promys and finishing the CS last night she still had no luck with Prishe. After waiting for JP midnight, I helped her with Apoc Nigh today and she was able to get Prishe w/out needing the Final CS from Gilgamesh.

Not sure if it helps anyone else, Just thought I would share what she had to do to get the CS with Prishe.
[+]
 Leviathan.Cuddleslave
By Leviathan.Cuddleslave 2014-02-18 21:35:01  
I may try that via dnc solo, but I seen posts on OF where even though AN was done still no CS...I'm gonna finish Uninvited Guests and see if that's blocking the way....

There's so many possibilities and each one (so far) seems to not work out...this is getting pretty annoying.

I thought maybe I need to get Gadalar but I saw someone with him out headed towards Uninvited Guests...

Talking to a GM early this morning and they got just as if not more confused (I told them I was not the only one and that there's people on OF saying they can't unlock them or one but not the other) I guess if they get more reports on it there might be emergency maintenance coming up
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-02-18 22:12:32  
Pretty sure Uninvited Guests isn't a prerequisite, I have it active and I got Prishe and Ulmia.
 Leviathan.Cuddleslave
By Leviathan.Cuddleslave 2014-02-18 22:16:32  
:/ wonder what the issue is... maybe its Prishe & Ulima per POL id? can anyone else get them on their alts? (same POL id not another account all together) ether way I think its a bug. but I will find time to get AN done on him and see if that really is, but others have said even that dose not let them get them.
 Asura.Calatilla
サーバ: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-02-18 22:20:17  
I`ve completed Uninvited Guests at least once before and just reflagged it a long time ago, have you ever completed it before? Might still be worth checking if you've never done it.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2014-02-19 03:51:45  
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/40202-NA-All-Worlds-Emergency-Maintenance-%28Feb.-19%29

Quote:
[NA] All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Feb. 19)

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XI. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

* World transfer services will become unavailable 30 minutes prior to the maintenance period.

* For those who will participate in Dynamis or Salvage at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in these activities. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

[Date & Time]
Feb. 19, 2014 from 09:00 to 10:30 (PST)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
- FINAL FANTASY XI

Looks like they got enough calls~ hopefully this fixes it!
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-02-19 05:20:28  
So ulmia is quite nice if you use the offensive mage casters at full mp she will use double march but as soon as your npcs mp goes below 75% she switches to march and ballad. I still prefer Joachim in the new areas for madrigal on the melee npcs since they cant hit the broad side of a wyrm. One thing I have noticed the healers arent casting cure on any npc unless they are in orange hp.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 70 71 72