Broken Dragons?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Broken Dragons?
Broken Dragons?
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-22 01:12:40  
Blazza said:
Just wondering... how is he a good nin if you ended up being hit by at least two single target TP moves as sam/dnc?

because sam/dnc can rip hate off more or less w/e it wants? so 2 times is quite frankly good, especially if he has to spam heal
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-22 01:15:12  
Rumaha said:
Blazza said:
Just wondering... how is he a good nin if you ended up being hit by at least two single target TP moves as sam/dnc?

because sam/dnc can rip hate off more or less w/e it wants? so 2 times is quite frankly good, especially if he has to spam heal

and for contrast, if it was a bad NIN, he would be dead.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-07-22 16:50:12  
Blazza said:
good nin

Make up your mind, contradictions aren't welcome here.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-22 22:49:26  
Atrithk said:
Blazza said:
good nin

Make up your mind, contradictions aren't welcome here.

I don't really see how me saying he's not a good nin is a contradiction, and since when are contradictions not welcome on the internets?

Anyway, Rumaha made a good point that he can't be all bad if he lived, and that it's actually the sam who was crap for pulling hate off the nin on a mob that he could stand up to <_<
 Seraph.Darkvision
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Darkvision 2009-07-23 03:02:12  
well the new JA's for nin apparently the Enmity boost is really effective, anyway back on topic, so far i donr the campain battle and 2 jumpped sown one attacked me straight off and i was PLD/NIN full health, fort bashing ftl.

i have notice the knock back causes no dmg and dont take any shaddows, just plain f'ing annoying, best to be straight tanked with back against the wall AoE TP move that enflicts silence and dmg gts annoying, i had it spam 4 times straight, Sentinel helped take dmg down to about 2dmg and i had fealy up do no silence. they to appear to be IT mobs to lvl75's tho but van be blink tanked on PLD/NIN with ease with 1 blm whm and rdm with good hate control.

Para slow grav all stuck easily too. as to agro'ing them there has been talks with me and the LS i am in, that these can be hard to agro at times but seems to be if your slightly infront of it.
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-23 04:27:58  
As far as agro goes, it was definitely broken, but has been fixed since update. They don't agro as easily as you'd imagine though, so unless you're in campaign with lots of people arround the fort where it flies, there's a good chance you're safe.