users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Arch Dynamis Lord lakshmi server
Arch Dynamis Lord lakshmi server
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-09-18 18:37:55  
Looking to make a group to farm marrows on ADL post here or send me a tell if you are intrested
By RemeoLong 2013-09-19 00:01:45  
have rank 15 bereaver good gear on drk
oat mnk and sch are best jobs available
By Fobby 2013-09-19 00:50:07  
You have my summoner with 518 skill if you want.
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2013-09-19 11:06:08  
Id be down to give this a try
By leilow 2013-09-19 11:09:27  
I would be down ive helped run an ADL group in the past I could probably get a few members to join as well
By haya 2013-09-19 11:45:18  
Depending on the run schedule I would be interested in this. Multiple well geared jobs available. Oat mnk etc.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2013-09-19 13:10:35  
Good luck man. we 3 manned him with 2 oats, drk + smn brd whm mules...don't need that much he's very easy now..PD at around 60-70% before split and go to town
By Blizzardxc 2013-09-20 12:40:04  
What are the run times?
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-09-27 00:37:25  
looking for a second smn with over 500 skill reply if intrested
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2013-09-27 03:08:44  
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
Good luck man. we 3 manned him with 2 oats, drk + smn brd whm mules...don't need that much he's very easy now..PD at around 60-70% before split and go to town

Not to sound like a d***, but not exactly "3 manned" if you require more than 3 to beat it, and yes I'm aware you have mules >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Vurant
user: Vurant
By Bismarck.Vurant 2013-09-27 04:39:14  
Bismarck.Oldmancebi said: »

Not to sound like a d***, but not exactly "3 manned" if you require more than 3 to beat it, and yes I'm aware you have mules >.>

Well, true Old but the last few years and especially after Abyssea(for obvious reasons..), 70-80% of the population dual, triple or quadruple box in FFXI. So soloing most of the time means having a bard or a whm with you on /follow.

Now Archdynamis, as i already said when SoA first launced, will only get easier with the new equipment and delve weps, and marrow price will decrease as well... Few back then rushed to prove me wrong but marrows after 4 months already selling at 7 to 8 mil from 11 to 13 mil. Let's see if November update will change the current market.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-10-07 02:34:58  
still looking for a second SMN if anyone is intrested
 Lakshmi.Vlorsutes
user: Vlorsutes
By Lakshmi.Vlorsutes 2013-10-07 04:36:09  
Bismarck.Vurant said: »
Bismarck.Oldmancebi said: »

Well, true Old but the last few years and especially after Abyssea(for obvious reasons..), 70-80% of the population dual, triple or quadruple box in FFXI. So soloing most of the time means having a bard or a whm with you on /follow.

Now Archdynamis, as i already said when SoA first launced, will only get easier with the new equipment and delve weps, and marrow price will decrease as well... Few back then rushed to prove me wrong but marrows after 4 months already selling at 7 to 8 mil from 11 to 13 mil. Let's see if November update will change the current market.

It's Pchan numbers for "low-manning".
 Lakshmi.Tadakichi
By Lakshmi.Tadakichi 2013-10-07 11:46:47  

Is there source for that?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2013-10-07 12:26:54  
Lakshmi.Tadakichi said: »

Naw, TTOF just talks outta there *** all of the time
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-10-07 12:39:30  
You seem misinformed, so I'll help you out:
Naw, TTOF1 just talks outta there2 ***3 all of the time

1 - He's from Bismarck, so he's not from TToF.
2 - "their" means "belonging to them," while "there" describes a location.
3 - TToF is a group of people, thus this word should actually be "***."

I'll let "outta" and the fact that it's a run-on sentence go as internet colloquialisms.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2013-10-07 13:01:56  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
You seem misinformed, so I'll help you out:
Naw, TTOF1 just talks outta there2 ***3 all of the time

1 - He's from Bismarck, so he's not from TToF.
2 - "their" means "belonging to them," while "there" describes a location.
3 - TToF is a group of people, thus this word should actually be "***."

I'll let "outta" and the fact that it's a run-on sentence go as internet colloquialisms.
You're 100% right.
By benjamus 2013-10-07 19:07:11  
yisssssss
By LakshmiArtemas 2013-10-07 19:43:11  
Clearly he wants a pearl.
 Bismarck.Vurant
user: Vurant
By Bismarck.Vurant 2013-10-08 00:47:03  
Lakshmi.Tadakichi said: »

Tadakichi no there is no official source about that, but only from personal experience playing the game for so long and for so many hours.

I may exaggerated a little yes but do you honestly think that a lot of people don't have a second account?
There was a number of things the last years that helped effortlessly lvl and control(and i dont mean bots although the lack of GMs helped to that direction too, e.g. check Beaudecine) a second or even a third character if your machine could handle it. And as game population dwindled, if you could afford it you did it. Who didnt want another pop holder plus heals and songs?

Konvict don't get me wrong i don't have anything against dual boxers since i was a dual boxer myself, and i also was about to get a third account on SoA launch but thank god i waited to see what was the new expansion about and when i saw what was coming i quited although to be honest i was not having fun anymore with the game.

Anyway i am really sorry for derailing the thread, i didn't want that to happen.

As for Archdynamis i said my opinion and also best of luck to the OP on making his group.

Cheers and sorry.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2013-10-10 00:49:37  
this thread has got derailed so bad starting new one