Valefor.Omnys
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-09-30 10:24:31  
Asura.Zekky said: »
Asura.Melbufrauma said: »
For those that didn't know or get it:
The last episode is called "Felina" which is also an anagram for Finale. But also has another meaning; Fe-Li-Na = Iron-Lithium-Sodium = Blood-Meth-Tears.
Vince is a god damn genius. Putting little inserts like that throughout the show.

So my wife and I have been debating on a part in the show and maybe some people can share their thoughts on the situation.

The scene where Walter confronted Uncle Jack and mentioned Pinkman being partners with them. And he's brought to the room and Walter sees him and then throws himself on him to prevent the oncoming slaughter from hitting him.

Her thoughts on it was that Walter wanted Pinkman brought there so that he could make sure of his location and then cover him while the mini-gun was going off.

My thoughts was that Walter really thought Pinkman was partners with them and Uncle Jack had gone back on his word. He wanted Pinkman there so he could finish the job himself. But when he saw Pinkman all scarred up and nasty as hell, he had a change of heart and decided to protect/save him. Anyone? o.O
 Bismarck.Fatmike
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Fatmike
By Bismarck.Fatmike 2013-09-30 10:25:46  
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2013-09-30 10:42:07  
Bismarck.Fatmike said: »

oh- damn I done missed that!