言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Hagondes Gears and BLU
Hagondes Gears and BLU
By Sykotik7S 2013-08-20 11:12:40  
Hey guys,

I know the content is still fresh, but I wanted to gather the opinions of the career BLUs about the new Hagondes gear. Are these pieces worth the effort to acquire and add to our arsenal? Any and all input is awesome!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Sykotik7S 2013-08-20 11:23:38  
Thats what i was thinking too, but I'm still early in my BLU career so I didnt know if these were good pieces to utilize at all. I got the pants last night with a Phys. Dmg. Taken-2% aug on them and I love them. They replaced a lot of pieces in the arsenal. Lol. I'll get those hands next.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2013-08-20 11:57:15  
I managed to get +20 MAB on the legs so far, will be very nice use for me on BLM and RDM but BLU definitely because I've never even had close to that amount of MAB on the leg slot for BLU ^^
By Loyde 2013-08-22 01:06:43  
just thought I'd mention that with Yamaxchi and new Hagondes gear with MAB Augments I was breaking 3k Sanguine Blades in Jungle when messing around, might test it some more, I'll try to post some dmg pics if anyone wants. I'm also getting over 1k on my Magic Hammers.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [144 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Conagh
サーバ: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-01-12 13:15:55  
Loyde said: »
just thought I'd mention that with Yamaxchi and new Hagondes gear with MAB Augments I was breaking 3k Sanguine Blades in Jungle when messing around, might test it some more, I'll try to post some dmg pics if anyone wants. I'm also getting over 1k on my Magic Hammers.

Sanguine Blade with max MAB Augments is doing 5k, Lunge MB with full MAB Hagondes is 7~8k on Magic Burst ~

On genberal mobs, Sanguine can be stronger than requiescat, on mobs like Muyingwa/ other Adoulin mobs, who are Magic resistant, the WS whiffs, but it's still a very useful ws in your arsenal.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-01-12 13:26:51  
Asura.Squishytaru said: »
I feel like the only guy who can't afford the room for great sanguine blade set.

You wouldn't necessarily carry it unless you intend to use sanguine. Also, consider dropping pieces you only use for a single spell, especially if you don't have that spell set.

I had half a dozen gear setups I'd carry depending on what I was doing and what spells/traits I had set. ex. no use carrying any of your cure pieces if you're full on DD or even moreso if you don't have a cure spell set.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-01-12 13:58:35  
Odin.Jassik said: »
I feel like the only guy who can't afford the room for great sanguine blade set.

You wouldn't necessarily carry it unless you intend to use sanguine. Also, consider dropping pieces you only use for a single spell, especially if you don't have that spell set.

I had half a dozen gear setups I'd carry depending on what I was doing and what spells/traits I had set. ex. no use carrying any of your cure pieces if you're full on DD or even moreso if you don't have a cure spell set.

I am at 71/80 with what I carry. The only pieces that might be for a single set are WS pieces. :/

Hate to say it, but you're at the point when a BLU has to start making considerations for inventory. Carry pieces that might not be optimal for a specific thing but that are used for multiple things. Either that, or you're carrying stuff you really don't need to.