users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » Manibhozo gear path
Manibhozo gear path
 Odin.Farbsie
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: farbsie
By Odin.Farbsie 2013-08-17 21:05:25  
Which path for which item? any thoughts?
 Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica 2013-08-17 21:24:56  
Which job?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garota
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Garota
By Ragnarok.Garota 2013-08-17 21:40:42  
They're removing the Rare stamp on the gear, so you'll be able to obtain 3 sets and give each rank 15 for each individual path. :D And yes... This is the MNK forum... LOL
 Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica 2013-08-17 22:44:01  
Oh, yeah, now I see... Hilarious! SO funny! Choice is obvious.
By Kell 2013-08-19 00:53:30  
Nothing says Monk to me like ranged attack path A.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-19 00:55:13  
wouldnt body be dex path since its just a ws piece? Im not a main mnk so..
By Enuyasha 2013-08-19 00:58:32  
Ragnarok.Garota said: »
They're removing the Rare stamp on the gear, so you'll be able to obtain 3 sets and give each rank 15 for each individual path. :D And yes... This is the MNK forum... LOL
When did they release that? that'd be great, but not really for my inventory cause now im gunna have 2 pairs of everything bokhwus and 3 pairs of mani/miki stuff ._.
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-19 01:05:32  
Enuyasha said: »
When did they release that? that'd be great, but not really for my inventory cause now im gunna have 2 pairs of everything bokhwus and 3 pairs of mani/miki stuff ._.
Tomorrows update
[+]
 Odin.Brocovich
サーバ: Odin
user: Brocovich
By Odin.Brocovich 2013-08-19 01:23:46  
Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »

There is no DEX path for this stuff...
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-08-19 01:31:07  
Odin.Brocovich said: »
Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »

There is no DEX path for this stuff...
Well then! >_> lol
 Leviathan.Syagin
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-08-19 08:01:16  
Quetzalcoatl.Jessiica said: »
Oh, yeah, now I see... Hilarious! SO funny! Choice is obvious.
Your avatar is one of the funniest I have ever seen!
 Asura.Aikchan
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-08-19 09:27:17  
Enuyasha said: »
unless they give an unique name per path(like Trial of moogle weapons)... will be kind of useless since you can use 2 path on a same job in different situations.
 Sylph.Rebo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2013-08-27 11:27:57  
Can someone tell me why people insist on manibozho legs over af3+2 for tp?

I know the dmg is better obviously, but on tp gain base, wouldn't 7% Kick attacks be more useful getting to 100tp?

Of course the mob currently fighting also plays a big roll too.
Another factor I thought of is mnk as a dps job, not a big ws numbers job so with that being said more attack over time would be better or not?

Just a question a couple friends and myself have discussed. Thanks for the input ahead of time. :D
 Asura.Gabba
サーバ: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Gabba 2013-08-27 13:13:04  
Sylph.Rebo said: »

I know the dmg is better obviously, but on tp gain base, wouldn't 7% Kick attacks be more useful getting to 100tp?

Another factor I thought of is mnk as a dps job, not a big ws numbers job so with that being said more attack over time would be better or not?

Just a question a couple friends and myself have discussed. Thanks for the input ahead of time. :D
Ilvl > all, welcome to wow... Simple answer

And what you say about dps, kick atks are weaker than normal atk, so it don't really "add dps" even that the kicks don't really replace normals but add some delay
 Ramuh.Austar
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-08-27 14:42:16  
Kicks do not add delay
 Sylph.Rebo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2013-08-27 21:11:48  
Asura.Gabba said: »

Ilvl > all, welcome to wow... Simple answer

And what you say about dps, kick atks are weaker than normal atk, so it don't really "add dps" even that the kicks don't really replace normals but add some delay

Never said kicks add dps, and they def don't add delay as you stated. I stated previously "..damage is better obviously" idk what "Ilvl" is, so I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer.
 Ragnarok.Alahra
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alahra 2013-08-27 21:20:08  
Never said kicks add dps, and they def don't add delay as you stated. I stated previously "..damage is better obviously" idk what "Ilvl" is, so I'm still waiting on a legitimate answer.

Essentially, the math works out such that the extra stats on Manibozho result in more DPS in the long run than the weaker hits and slightly more frequent WS resulting from the extra Kick Attacks do. It's a spreadsheet question ultimately.

Manibozho often aren't better than Tantra until you've upgraded them past a certain point as well (though that point will probably be a bit different depending on the rest of your gear).
[+]
 Bahamut.Shirai
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2013-08-28 06:55:42  
Before Rank 8 Tantra +2 will indeed still outdo Manibozho brais, beyond that Manibozho starts to come ahead on the overall performance.

And as far as item level (iLvl) equipment goes; This is the most clear explanation I can find.
http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Item_Level
[+]