FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 7785 7786 7787 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 10:19:51  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
@uri - i know, i'm still scared of volcanoes even if i'm hundreds of miles away from it. tho i'm sure if i go to hawaii, i'll prolly not mind it anymore.
The volcanoes at Hawaii are basaltic. This means that they won't violently explode, they will just ooze lava out over the land. While it's still destructive, it'll only do damage to things near it. It's rather easy to avoid, just move away.
knowing my luck, when i visit hawaii, it'll violently explode.

edit: and not just the volcano, Hawaii itself will explode =X
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:20:20  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
@uri - i know, i'm still scared of volcanoes even if i'm hundreds of miles away from it. tho i'm sure if i go to hawaii, i'll prolly not mind it anymore.
The volcanoes at Hawaii are basaltic. This means that they won't violently explode, they will just ooze lava out over the land. While it's still destructive, it'll only do damage to things near it. It's rather easy to avoid, just move away.
Damn pussy volcanos. And that's why I live in washington. Volcanos up here pwn ***and people. Especially when people are too stupid to move when everyone warns them ;)
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 10:21:09  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Damn pussy volcanos. ANd that't why I live in washington. Volcanos up here pwn ***and people. Especially when people are too stupid to move when everyone warns them ;)
just like those New Orleans people!

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:22:48  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
In progress. Actually waiting for earth day now
I'm stuck on the *** lizards ~_~
I'm doing pdt... so I'm on cactuars /cry
That one sucked! You have to get a PT on earthsday to do it fast, if not waiting for weather in QSC and soloing those is a *** -.-, I need to get lvl 80 then finish my ruatatatata-flower walking vine bulbasours in the past to finish mine.
I tried QSCs but I'm having trouble finding ones that aren't TW
J-9 enterence or w.e in the Rabao side.
What I hate most is the whole time so far I've been killing ***super fast on blu. But my blu doesn't even hae 1k hp so gotta do this one rdm lol. Gunna do kuftal on earth day
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:24:51  

;)
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 10:24:55  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
That one sucked! You have to get a PT on earthsday to do it fast, if not waiting for weather in QSC and soloing those is a *** -.-, I need to get lvl 80 then finish my ruatatatata-flower walking vine bulbasours in the past to finish mine.
What I hate most is the whole time so far I've been killing ***super fast on blu. But my blu doesn't even hae 1k hp so gotta do this one rdm lol
Why you crying i had to do it on pld/rdm!
Lucky for me i duo'd all trials with a ls mate so he was at work and afk'd on follow so i made him spongue dmg.
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
I'm travelling to Spain next. Viva Espana!!!
Sweden 2 weeks from today ^^

Oh wonderful. Make sure to pick up one of those Amazing hotdogs from the street side in Stockholm. Best in the world! I went there a few years ago 8)
I'm only going to be in Stockholm for like 25-30 minutes then I'm heading to Örebro.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:28:25  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
What I hate most is the whole time so far I've been killing ***super fast on blu. But my blu doesn't even hae 1k hp so gotta do this one rdm lol
Why you crying i had to do it on pld/rdm! Lucky for me i duo'd all trials with a ls mate so he was at work and afk'd on follow so i made him spongue dmg.
Um because you can actually eat the 1k needles even without your sponge and I can't? So I gotta nuke it. Much slower killing
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 10:28:55  
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I'm only going to be in Stockholm for like 25-30 minutes then I'm heading to Örebro.

Right. Don't get one of those then hehee I only got to go for a short city break there.
I am going to be in Örebro for a week but for the most part the plans are like.
Go see Örebro SK play a football match.
Drink.
Party.
Drink.
Try to make all FF events to prevent LS from slipping into chaos.(The person I'm staying with is the LS leader, I'm one of the sacks. if we both miss 2nd in command Raeticia will go apeshit.)
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 10:29:17  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Damn pussy volcanos. And that's why I live in washington. Volcanos up here pwn ***and people. Especially when people are too stupid to move when everyone warns them ;)
Mmm pyroclastic volcanoes. If the volcano at, I believe, Yellowstone park ever erupted, most of the US would be screwed lol. The ash and debris would cover even parts of the east coast.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 10:30:16  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

;)
^5
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 10:30:44  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Mmm pyroclastic volcanoes. If the volcano at, I believe, Yellowstone park ever erupted, most of the US would be screwed lol. The ash and debris would cover even parts of the east coast.
You've been watching too much National Geographic channel! Stop scaring people with your doom and gloom!

(but totally kinda true)

:b
Nah, that's from my geology course I took years ago lol.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 10:31:51  
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Right. Don't get one of those then hehee I only got to go for a short city break there.
Drink.
Party.
Drink.
Try to make all FF events to prevent LS from slipping into chaos.(The person I'm staying with is the LS leader, I'm one of the sacks. if we both miss 2nd in command Raeticia will go apeshit.)

No no no, do not defile your holiday with FFXI! T-T
Lmao, it's cool ls events don't start til midnight in Sweden. So I can do ***then make events. My trip to Disney/Universal this Sept is my relaxing trip.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:32:04  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Mount st helens was rather fun not that long ago
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 10:33:03  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
You've been watching too much National Geographic channel! Stop scaring people with your doom and gloom!

(but totally kinda true)

:b
Nah, that's from my geology course I took years ago lol.
<-- watches the Science channel
>.>
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 10:33:35  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
That it was.

Edit: I don't think that's a pyroclastic. I forget what type that is, but it's somewhere in the middle I believe.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:35:30  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
That it was. Edit: I don't think that's a pyroclastic. I forget what type that is, but it's somewhere in the middle I believe.
I forget. I beleive half the mountain just kinda collapsed and rolled down and lots of ash was thrown up.

Not alot of actual lava.

Though one might argue rivers of boiling ash water was worse lol
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-09 10:35:49  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
>.>

My landlords got rid of it. :( Right when Michio Kaku's show started airing too.

/flips table
/comfort

also the Yelowstone Caldera / Supervolcano is "supposed" to erupt soon

inb42012prophecy
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-07-09 10:35:55  
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Drink.
Party.
Drink.

No no no, do not defile your holiday with FFXI! T-T
Lmao, it's cool ls events don't start til midnight in Sweden. So I can do ***then make events. My trip to Disney/Universal this Sept is my relaxing trip.

Did you save up lots of money? Everything is so expensive in Sweden. I remember it was like 8 euros for just one glass of beer, and the wine was even worse for me T-T
Euro's o.O
Sweden doesn't use the Euro. They use the Swedish Krona which is like 7 SEK = 1 USD but yeah I've been planning this trip for ages haha.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 10:36:25  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
That it was. Edit: I don't think that's a pyroclastic. I forget what type that is, but it's somewhere in the middle I believe.
I forget. I beleive half the mountain just kinda collapsed and rolled down and lots of ash was thrown up.

Not alot of actual lava.

Though one might argue rivers of boiling ash water was worse lol
Lol yeah, that's not a very nice alternative.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-09 10:37:38  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
also the Yelowstone Caldera / Supervolcano is "supposed" to erupt soon inb42012prophecy
Alot of whatevers are "supposed" to do whatever distaster they do soon or already lol.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-09 10:38:19  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
>.>
My landlords got rid of it. :( Right when Michio Kaku's show started airing too.

/flips table
/comfort

also the Yelowstone Caldera / Supervolcano is "supposed" to erupt soon

inb42012prophecy
They have no way of predicting how soon it will erupt. It could be tomorrow, it could be 500 years from now. Nobody knows. It's not worth getting all worked up thinking you could die any day. That's life, we're always just getting closer to death.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 7785 7786 7787 ... 18549 18550 18551