First Page 2 3 ... 7678 7679 7680 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:01:07  
Ramuh.Svedin said:
that's horrible, kal
i know XD

i actually haven't played that game (but i've seen it played). it looks difficult
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:01:12  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

"...Then after they repo'd my car, I Woke up my wife to find out she was cheating on me.. *sob*...th-then I went to my parents to find out that *sniff* my dad has cancer and that over night, my grandparents were asphyxiated in their house.. and that my little sister was.. arrested for prostitution! *full-blown crying*"
 Seraph.Pikachu
サーバ: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-07-06 13:01:24  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Today, Dad went to talk to the owner of the oil company, and from the sounds of it... We may not be heading out next week, maybe not at all.. Things are NOT ok.. I'm gonna be broke again. ...'least I got 2 pounds of General Tsao's chicken. >.> EDIT: Also, FF1 on my cell phone.
mmmm general tsao's chicken it's tempting to go out electronics shopping today and manga shopping

The 2 pounds came to $7.12, tho.. And I'm scared I'll be broke. I gotta put new tires on my car, and pay my Phone and Internet bills. So.. Kbai2u New 37" Visio, new TV stand, and Mosin-Nagant rifle.
i know the feeling >< good luck!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-06 13:01:56  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Svedin said:
that's horrible, kal
i know XD

i actually haven't played that game (but i've seen it played). it looks difficult
It is.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:02:57  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Svedin said:
that's horrible, kal
i know XD i actually haven't played that game (but i've seen it played). it looks difficult
It is.
it's a game i want for the Wii if i ever get one =x

and kojo, i'm rofling in tears right now
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-06 13:06:02  
New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

Alone, it's easy as ***. You have to fail hardcore to not beat it under 2 days.

2+? Complete chaos, lol.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-07-06 13:08:30  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

Alone, it's easy as ***. You have to fail hardcore to not beat it under 2 days.

2+? Complete chaos, lol.
Me and a friend have only played it multi-player. Mayhem. I love that one castle with the 2 spiked pillars that meet in the middle.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-07-06 13:11:28  
I wish I had more people to play with, but all my friends live too far away, so we just play over XBL. Many of them don't have Wii's.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:11:33  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Today, Dad went to talk to the owner of the oil company, and from the sounds of it... We may not be heading out next week, maybe not at all.. Things are NOT ok.. I'm gonna be broke again. ...'least I got 2 pounds of General Tsao's chicken. >.> EDIT: Also, FF1 on my cell phone.
mmmm general tsao's chicken it's tempting to go out electronics shopping today and manga shopping
The 2 pounds came to $7.12, tho.. And I'm scared I'll be broke. I gotta put new tires on my car, and pay my Phone and Internet bills. So.. Kbai2u New 37" Visio, new TV stand, and Mosin-Nagant rifle.
i know the feeling >< good luck!

Well, we don't KNOW for sure, it's just my dad, he likes to jump to conclusions, which makes us all worry even more.. And I SWEAR I can tell you move-for-move what his immediate response was. I'll compare so you can see the difference.

"Why did that take so long?"

Dad: ... *lifts one hand, opens his mouth, but sayes nothing, shakes his head, shrugs, and puts his hand back on his knee.*

"Why did that take so long?"

Me: Well, we were running with a shortage of form-board, in fact, during the last pour we were scraping up scraps to form the wall. A few days the heat was over 100 degrees and made three of us sick, Dad wasn't sick, so there was no missing a day. (spoken with humorous intent) We tried to get in early to beat the heat, but we only gained an hour when _____ came in early to open the plant. The fact that the tank farm was flooded, when we got there on Monday didn't help. I can't really say these are reasonable excuses for anything, though. We just had quite a few things working against us.

After that I'd probably just pull a phantom and let him talk.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:14:04  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I made this for lunch. It was yummy.

.../fap...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:14:32  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I wish I had more people to play with, but all my friends live too far away, so we just play over XBL. Many of them don't have Wii's.
/comfort

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:16:32  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
/comfort

I get tied of fapping, too, it's ok.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:19:29  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
/comfort
I get tied of fapping, too, it's ok.
more like hand cramps .-.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-07-06 13:19:33  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I don't even have a newer console.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:22:00  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
inb4getajob
rydiya, you can come over whenever you want and i'll let you play my wii ^_=
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:22:13  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
inb4getajob

I have a job and I'm still *** over on cash. >.> Only thing I got is a PS3, no seXbox 360, no Wii..

EDIT: Also no HDTV. Damn RCA SDTV be crampin' my style...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:24:55  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
inb4getajob
I have a job and I'm still *** over on cash. >.> Only thing I got is a PS3, no seXbox 360, no Wii..
i have a job
i rarely go on vacation so i have crapload of cash
only thing i'm missing is a Wii and a regular 360 (and the older consoles) =/
i have 360, ps3, dsi, psp (not PSPGo, PSPgo sucks balls), PC, a Mac, soon an iPod, um... and my own flat-screen HDtv (which costed me like 400 bucks <3 sams club) oh and i still have my PS2 =3
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:25:50  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
The trick is, you have to buy all this stuff BEFORE you get a girlfriend.
qft
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:27:03  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
The trick is, you have to buy all this stuff BEFORE you get a girlfriend. Because you'll never have enough money after that to buy shiny things you want. Which reminds me, I need to buy a new camera before gf comes back from summer vacation.

I'm staying single till I have the ***I want. I won't get married cause I don't want to lose half of said ***.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:29:22  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
i have a job i rarely go on vacation so i have crapload of cash only thing i'm missing is a Wii and a regular 360 (and the older consoles) =/ i have 360, ps3, dsi, psp (not PSPGo, PSPgo sucks balls), PC, a Mac, soon an iPod, um... and my own flat-screen HDtv (which costed me like 400 bucks <3 sams club) oh and i still have my PS2 =3
I have a job I go on vacations every 3-4 months or so. I have: NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PSP3000, Xbox360, Wii, Colecovision, GBA, DS lite, and 3 laptops. 48 inch HDTV So all your stuff sux balls.

Fix'd.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-06 13:30:38  
Anyway, my type of work is too seasonal.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-06 13:31:59  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
i have a job i rarely go on vacation so i have crapload of cash only thing i'm missing is a Wii and a regular 360 (and the older consoles) =/ i have 360, ps3, dsi, psp (not PSPGo, PSPgo sucks balls), PC, a Mac, soon an iPod, um... and my own flat-screen HDtv (which costed me like 400 bucks <3 sams club) oh and i still have my PS2 =3
I have a job I go on vacations every 3-4 months or so. I have: NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PSP3000, Xbox360, Wii, Colecovision, GBA, DS lite, and 3 laptops. 48 inch HDTV Theater entertainment recliners with cupholders D: But it's not like we're competing or anything..
if my room could hold an HDTV theater i'd totally do it. i have too much manga to put anything else in my room xD

I can't believei 'm seriously thinking about getting a gaming desktop just for ffxiv .-.

i need to save money damnit!!! (even tho i'm getting an ipod and manga)
First Page 2 3 ... 7678 7679 7680 ... 18549 18550 18551