Game: FFXI
user: Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 11:49:27  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
Well I'm off to work. /wrist.
/prevents /sings Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

are the PC servers still up?

Also, watch "On Melancholy Hill", its the music video that follows up on Stylo, its kinda fun.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 11:50:32  
There's a follow-up from Stylo? Bruce Willis in it?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 11:50:34  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
Well I'm off to work. /wrist.
/prevents /sings Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
are the PC servers still up? Also, watch "On Melancholy Hill", its the music video that follows up on Stylo, its kinda fun.
Private server right now but the missions don't work on it so they've been bullshitting on the server. (friend of mine is on it and she's been keeping me updated xD)
Bahamut.Valencea said:
R.I.P My Hampster Tony Romo died today =(
/comfort
 Bahamut.Valencea
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 11:51:51  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Nope, it has animated Snoop Dawg,etc. Its kinda nice actually, its on my list of relaxing music,

Also Kalyna, so... you can't enter any missions at all XD?
 Ramuh.Tousou
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-05 11:53:05  
Yeah... I'm more biased toward Dashboard's Island than anything. Though, supposedly, the style is based on Lovecraft's "Lost at Sea" type stories.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 11:54:20  
I'd post the video but I'm too lazy to go on youtube, but its nice, trust me.

I can't get tired of it like i got tired of Owl City - Fireflies.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 11:56:30  
Why are there like 2 noodles? One cartoon, one Robot? I thought Noodle died in like.. Feel Good Inc. or something?

I already watched, Val, lol.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 11:58:12  
Real noodle didn't die, shes been after the group for awhile. They built Robot noodle to kind of fill her void, but shes still got some kinks like malfunctioning in Stylo.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 12:01:14  
Noodle is trying to kill the Gorillaz or is simply looking for them?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:03:05  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Nope, it has animated Snoop Dawg,etc. Its kinda nice actually, its on my list of relaxing music, Also Kalyna, so... you can't enter any missions at all XD?
XD not at all, last i heard
Bahamut.Valencea said:
i still like that song .-. my friend got me into it XD

Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:06:18  
Don't know, I don't think the Gorillaz knows she alive actually. So she may be going to plastic beach knowing that's where they are headed.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 12:08:07  
Oh.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:08:10  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Nope, it has animated Snoop Dawg,etc. Its kinda nice actually, its on my list of relaxing music, Also Kalyna, so... you can't enter any missions at all XD?
Bahamut.Valencea said:

So... you just sit on the guardians colony talking to everyone ><? MaN That must be boring.

I liked owl city-fireflies for awhile don't get me wrong, until it was played in every gosh darn store i walked into.

Also, here you go Kojo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noodle_(Gorillaz)
By Eirinne 2010-07-05 12:10:52  
nice day in the park blowing bubbles is nice. just made peach jello <3!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:10:59  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
So... you just sit on the guardians colony talking to everyone ><? MaN That must be boring. I liked owl city-fireflies for awhile don't get me wrong, until it was played in every gosh darn store i walked into. Also, here you go Kojo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noodle_(Gorillaz)
XD i used to do that on the regular servers anyways along with squeezit, and acouple other people. psu got way too boring

it's not overplayed for me yet (even tho i'll be playing it over and over for the next few eweeks in my car) so =D
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:11:57  
Eirinne said:
nice day in the park blowing bubbles is nice. just made peach jello <3!
;-; /jealous

actually, i want a damn magaritta

or some kind of alcohol. work sucks balls ;;

edit:
I'll get the beer, liquor and wine coolers (for the ladies)

tonight, we all get drunk and sing this song together!
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:16:37  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
So... you just sit on the guardians colony talking to everyone ><? MaN That must be boring. I liked owl city-fireflies for awhile don't get me wrong, until it was played in every gosh darn store i walked into. Also, here you go Kojo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noodle_(Gorillaz)
XD i used to do that on the regular servers anyways along with squeezit, and acouple other people. psu got way too boring it's not overplayed for me yet (even tho i'll be playing it over and over for the next few eweeks in my car) so =D

My PM fails, I raised the one that casts support/healing technics and it'll only do it when im like, 2-3 hits from being dead. Its so unreliable especially when i need cure bombing as a fighmaster...

Although when im in a group, i switch to wartecher... atleast until im booted for like an acrotecher...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:18:09  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
My PM fails, I raised the one that casts support/healing technics and it'll only do it when im like, 2-3 hits from being dead. Its so unreliable especially when i need cure bombing as a fighmaster... Although when im in a group, i switch to wartecher... atleast until im booted for like an acrotecher...
i party with almost anyone when i played PS2/PC

even n00bs that use jabroken and that other powerful skill forgot what it was called =/
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-05 12:18:56  
I know nothing of PSU, but what's so bad about that class you keep mentioning? Does it suck, or is it just misunderstood?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:20:21  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
I know nothing of PSU, but what's so bad about that class you keep mentioning? Does it suck, or is it just misunderstood?
it's a class nobody liked to play as much (due to low dmg low level cures)
i personally had fun as Wartecher.

PSU has it's own 1337ists

edit: kinda how like people lol at DRK, DRG and PUP on ffxi
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:23:01  
VERY misunderstood. Treated worse than PUPs, even though Wartcher has support abilities (Like bard) and can cure (Like WHM) I think what really killed it was its lack of DD lol, and the fact that Acrotechers can cast MUCH faster.

Lemme try to put it in FFXI terms.

Its a Bard/White Mage that casts kind of slow.

Compared to the Acrotechers, which are essentially the same thing except they

1) Cast alot faster
2) Their nukes aren't as good as Wartechers but like FFXI people liked to "TP Burn" things so nukes didnt matter as long as they got their quick cure/buff bombs.
3) They can DD pretty good, and have very low weapon delay unlike Wartechers.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:26:33  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
VERY misunderstood. Treated worse than PUPs, even though Wartcher has support abilities (Like bard) and can cure (Like WHM) I think what really killed it was its lack of DD lol, and the fact that Acrotechers can cast MUCH faster. Lemme try to put it in FFXI terms. Its a Bard/White Mage that casts kind of slow. Compared to the Acrotechers, which are essentially the same thing except they 1) Cast alot faster 2) Their nukes aren't as good as Wartechers but like FFXI people liked to "TP Burn" things so nukes didnt matter as long as they got their quick cure/buff bombs. 3) They can DD pretty good, and have very low weapon delay unlike Wartechers.
don't forget acrotechers have something like protectra V and Shellra V (and 2 other types of buffs) as well as debuffga V and Cureaga V and Raisega V

While Wartecher has those just more like Protectra III and so on

xD

also they can use S rank slicers =x which are *** awesome
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 12:28:17  
Aw, man.. Anxiety attack.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:29:21  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
VERY misunderstood. Treated worse than PUPs, even though Wartcher has support abilities (Like bard) and can cure (Like WHM) I think what really killed it was its lack of DD lol, and the fact that Acrotechers can cast MUCH faster. Lemme try to put it in FFXI terms. Its a Bard/White Mage that casts kind of slow. Compared to the Acrotechers, which are essentially the same thing except they 1) Cast alot faster 2) Their nukes aren't as good as Wartechers but like FFXI people liked to "TP Burn" things so nukes didnt matter as long as they got their quick cure/buff bombs. 3) They can DD pretty good, and have very low weapon delay unlike Wartechers.
don't forget acrotechers have something like protectra V and Shellra V (and 2 other types of buffs) as well as debuffga V and Cureaga V and Raisega V While Wartecher has those just more like Protectra III and so on xD also they can use S rank slicers =x which are *** awesome

Ok so to put it in FFXI terms:

Acrotechers are Whitemages who can put up some serious numbers with their clubs who also have Bard buffs and the fast cast trait of a red mage.

Wartechers are white mages who can DD like like an average war dual wielding axes, who have bard buffs but have songspellcasting time+ on them, and have BLM style nukes.
 Bahamut.Valencea
By Bahamut.Valencea 2010-07-05 12:30:36  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

I get that on airplanes, being 30,000 feet in the air with nothing to save you if something happens gives me the chills.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-07-05 12:30:43  
That sucks. I <3 Support Style Classes with all of my being.

Fact: Everyone thinks they're badass until you remove their Support. Then it's, "Well, I must just be having an off day."

I'm really hoping I enjoy BRD as I get higher. The only problem I'm facing now is the lack of money to buy all the "Decent" gear. Something tells me Merit invites are gonna suck without Yigit/Shair's, Latent Ring, Skill Earrings/Torques, etc. (Note: I haven't checked the prices on all of them, so some may be cheap.)
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-05 12:31:19  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I get that on airplanes, being 30,000 feet in the air with nothing to save you if something happens gives me the chills.

I get them randomly.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-05 12:33:23  
Bahamut.Valencea said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Valencea said:
don't forget acrotechers have something like protectra V and Shellra V (and 2 other types of buffs) as well as debuffga V and Cureaga V and Raisega V While Wartecher has those just more like Protectra III and so on xD also they can use S rank slicers =x which are *** awesome
Ok so to put it in FFXI terms: Acrotechers are Whitemages who can put up some serious numbers with their clubs who also have Bard buffs and the fast cast trait of a red mage. Wartechers are white mages who can DD like like an average war dual wielding axes, who have bard buffs but have songspellcasting time on them, and have BLM style nukes.
There we go =D

the reason why i love ffxi is cuz my fav PSU element is in it. Changing class/jobs without making new characters and friendlist stays on each character xD
First Page 2 3 ... 7658 7659 7660 ... 18549 18550 18551