user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 13:55:41  
Then I take the 'dbag' comment back D:

Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-07 13:55:44  
Figured out why my converter was *** up on the video. It's corrupted at the 3:25 mark and it's a 7:24 length video.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-07 13:56:52  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
loooool Mirage Jubbah and Summoner's Dblt. get~

Wonder what i'll get next xD

Everyone loves lootwhores, grats Nuchall...erm I mean Zeroy....ermmm catnip.
rofl
and they wonder why they have no points and tons of useless gear, yet always get outlotted on good drops XD

Good thing we don't go about using lolpoints for stupid ***like that.

If you can use it (IE your leveling the job) you can lot it, or they call it (Lot lvl 75 and down)

Don't see how it's stupid, if you want an item and you obtain it you spend points. rather than loot *** like you walking out with half a zone. because odds are you wouldnt lot ***if points were on the line.

If i'm leveling the job{s} why not?

Better to go to someone who will eventually use it then to someone who is just going to use it as a show piece on a mannequin.

According to you you're leveling every job. And if they spend points you can't *** because you weren't willing to spend am I right? But meh I wouldn't expect much from the shell you're in.

Um? Because we do ***fairly and don't rely on some dumbshit "LOL U HAS POINTS UZE THUM"

I know what job's i'm leveling and I know what pieces I want, Oh yeah, before you pull another hissy fit, i'll remind you quite a few pieces dropped also that I could have lotted (BLM, WHM, PUP, etc) that I passed up (I could have used blm, whm)

Why did I? I'm not leveling those jobs right at the moment and/or have no desire to have the gear since I don't play the job at all.

Faily I disagree. I think if you actively want something you can atleast spend your minimum. I don't think a lootwhore like you should ever be in the running for any good piece of gear with how you loot up everything. But like I said not that surprised.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 13:57:08  
Fairy.Spence said:
Then I take the 'dbag' comment back D:

Lol yeah, we all told him to give the gil back, just wasn't right.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-07 13:58:53  
I like the structure where you can lot pieces you are able to equip (or can in a level or two). If nobody 70+ can use it, who really cares (there are exceptions, of course)?

If you just have to say you're 'leveling' the job, that gets shady.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 13:59:30  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
loooool Mirage Jubbah and Summoner's Dblt. get~

Wonder what i'll get next xD

Everyone loves lootwhores, grats Nuchall...erm I mean Zeroy....ermmm catnip.
rofl
and they wonder why they have no points and tons of useless gear, yet always get outlotted on good drops XD

Good thing we don't go about using lolpoints for stupid ***like that.

If you can use it (IE your leveling the job) you can lot it, or they call it (Lot lvl 75 and down)

Don't see how it's stupid, if you want an item and you obtain it you spend points. rather than loot *** like you walking out with half a zone. because odds are you wouldnt lot ***if points were on the line.

If i'm leveling the job{s} why not?

Better to go to someone who will eventually use it then to someone who is just going to use it as a show piece on a mannequin.

According to you you're leveling every job. And if they spend points you can't *** because you weren't willing to spend am I right? But meh I wouldn't expect much from the shell you're in.

Um? Because we do ***fairly and don't rely on some dumbshit "LOL U HAS POINTS UZE THUM"

I know what job's i'm leveling and I know what pieces I want, Oh yeah, before you pull another hissy fit, i'll remind you quite a few pieces dropped also that I could have lotted (BLM, WHM, PUP, etc) that I passed up (I could have used blm, whm)

Why did I? I'm not leveling those jobs right at the moment and/or have no desire to have the gear since I don't play the job at all.

Faily I disagree. I think if you actively want something you can atleast spend your minimum. I don't think a lootwhore like you should ever be in the running for any good piece of gear with how you loot up everything. But like I said not that surprised.

Lootwhore cause I get the pieces I want?

You sir have a *** up meaning of "lootwhore"

The jobs I got the pieces for are already 54+ ('cept for SMN, but that almost always just drops to some lvl 2 smn guy)

It's hard to explain how we do it, but it works out to where the people that need the gear get it, and the people that are actively leveling the jobs can obtain stuff to use.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 14:01:17  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
He just said "if you can use it you can lot it" or "it goes free lot from 75 and down"

I don't think the term lootwhore is necessary when they're free lot.

Exactly what I mean, I've passed up so much ***I could have lotted but I didn't because, well honestly I don't want it.

BLM Body dropped x2 today, I didn't even bat an eye over it, the BLM that need it can have it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-07 14:01:56  
woot, Dynamis LS drama...

/grabs popcorn
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-07 14:02:14  
You all suck.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-07 14:02:14  

Lootwhore cause I get the pieces I want?

You sir have a *** up meaning of "lootwhore"

The jobs I got the pieces for are already 54 ('cept for SMN, but that almost always just drops to some lvl 2 smn guy)

It's hard to explain how we do it, but it works out to where the people that need the gear get it, and the people that are actively leveling the jobs can obtain stuff to use.

I'm actively leveling all jobs give me your gears. Thats how you sound in my mind. Again I say I'm not expecting much though.
 Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Rumaha
By Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha 2010-06-07 14:02:39  
I mean besides the fact that BLM body is really bad and honestly only to store the set, and you can't equip WHM and it is actually good and idk why you would pass that up, there are two tiers of people for that, you can equip it and you can't equip it. Point system is basically as fair as it gets, as long as it is a legit system, you get what you put in, so idk how that is relying on a dumb system, since "free lot" is actually worse, people can just horde armor and never use it, points means you are not going to waste them unless you either CAN use them, or are absolutely sure you will get to that point, or you REALLY want it for whatever reason. I for one, whether in a point system or not, do not lot ***I won't be using, as I level one job at a time and don't switch.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-07 14:02:53  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
He just said "if you can use it you can lot it" or "it goes free lot from 75 and down"

Exactly what I mean, I've passed up so much ***I could have lotted but I didn't because, well honestly I don't want it.

BLM Body dropped x2 today, I didn't even bat an eye over it, the BLM that need it can have it.

*** yeah 38 smn needs body!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-07 14:04:17  
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Quote:

If you lot it because they call it down to your job's level, that's cool. If you lot it because you're 'leveling' it and can't actually use it, that's where the problem comes in.

Imagine if someone like Ryd was in that shell. She changes her mind on what she's leveling almost every week. Sometimes multiple times per week.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-07 14:04:37  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
You all suck.
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-06-07 14:04:40  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
You all suck.

Yes, yes I do.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 14:05:00  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
You all suck.

Yarly
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 14:05:09  
God, nevermind I mentioned this, urial get off your god damn period.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-07 14:05:14  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I like the structure where you can lot pieces you are able to equip (or can in a level or two). If nobody 70 can use it, who really cares (there are exceptions, of course)?

If you just have to say you're 'leveling' the job, that gets shady.
I still can't figure out why Margrin lets things go free lot 70 instead of starting at 75 on things that need to be level 74/75 to use.

Sure, I'll give thf hands to a level 70 thf that only has pld and whm geared, over a level 75 thf because he had a higher lot.
We've had this discussion before. Ask him yourself. Otherwise, I believe it is because if the job is at 75, it should be set as main lot if you want/need the drop.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-07 14:05:38  
Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
You all suck.

Yes, yes I do.

Oh, you!

Off to do black guy things. Peace.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 14:05:58  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Quote:

If you lot it because they call it down to your job's level, that's cool. If you lot it because you're 'leveling' it and can't actually use it, that's where the problem comes in.

Imagine if someone like Ryd was in that shell. She changes her mind on what she's leveling almost every week. Sometimes multiple times per week.

They called it down from SMN70, noone else needed, they called down 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35 and i lotted.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-07 14:06:15  
LMAO why because your reason is invalid. It's ok everyl s has lootwhores.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 14:06:18  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Asura.Citag said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
You all suck.

Yes, yes I do.

Oh, you!

Off to do black guy things. Peace.

What the f... Where'd my wallet go!?
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-06-07 14:06:56  
Ramuh.Urial said:
LMAO why because your reason is invalid. It's ok everyl s has lootwhores.

Whatever.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-07 14:07:01  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

Quote:

They called it down from SMN70, noone else needed, they called down 65, 60, 55, 50, 45, 40, 35 and i lotted.
Like I said, that's cool then.

I never called you a lootwhore. I was talking about the lot system in general.
 Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Rumaha
By Quetzalcoatl.Rumaha 2010-06-07 14:07:32  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

The truth behind this made me lol, she switches between like 10 jobs at any given time, I swear, the most I have ever flopped is I gave up MNK(Which I still have full gear for at 75, so honestly not giving up) and I am going to lvl BLM, which I won't be giving up, because I always stop after 1 change.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-07 14:08:09  
Meshi!!! I need some halp!
First Page 2 3 ... 7105 7106 7107 ... 18549 18550 18551