By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-06-04 12:55:42  
seeya mang
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 12:55:42  
Ramuh.Kalyna said:

which one is the real penny? =O and don't take out a penny to check! let's test everyone's memory =P (USA only peeps unless you non Americans wanna try =P)
Hey that's the year I was born yays
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-06-04 12:56:42  
hey dasva /highfive!
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 12:57:38  
Macuahuitl +1
vs
Espadon +1

Thoughts?

Semi-related: How do you make it to where it references the item number and you can make the text whatever you want? I know quoting will take out the pluses and break the links.

Edit: Campaign battle, not tanking.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-04 12:59:30  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Item Not Found!
vs
Item Not Found!

Thoughts?

Semi-related: How do you make it to where it references the item number and you can make the text whatever you want? I know quoting will take out the pluses and break the links.
Have to use the url, like this, for example.

And as far as Macuahuitl+1 vs Espadon+1, well Macuahuitl really sucks if you're sync'd, but otherwise I would use that one almost exclusively until 70.

Edit to take into account your edit: Personally I would use Mercurial Sword if you're PLD/DNC or /RDM in Campaign and not tanking. It can hit 4 times which is like 50 TP.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 13:01:59  
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
hey dasva /highfive!
/hi5s back
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 13:02:15  
And yeah merc swd on pld/dnc is the sex
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 13:02:24  
Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Item Not Found!
vs
Item Not Found!

Thoughts?

And as far as Macuahuitl 1 vs Espadon 1, well Macuahuitl really sucks if you're sync'd, but otherwise I would use that one almost exclusively until 70.

Edit to take into account your edit: Personally I would use Mercurial Sword if you're PLD/DNC or /RDM in Campaign and not tanking. It can hit 4 times which is like 50 TP.
Ah, didn't realize it took the url tag. I did the same thing, but with item tags.

I forgot about the merc sword and once I checked the price, I realized why. lol

I wonder if I know anyone that has one I can try out in campaign battle... Hmmm...
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-04 13:03:59  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Item Not Found!
vs
Item Not Found!

Thoughts?

And as far as Macuahuitl 1 vs Espadon 1, well Macuahuitl really sucks if you're sync'd, but otherwise I would use that one almost exclusively until 70.

Ah, didn't realize it took the url tag. I did the same thing, but with item tags.

I forgot about the merc sword and once I checked the price, I realized why. lol

I wonder if I know anyone that has one I can try out in campaign battle... Hmmm...
Honestly if you don't have the money, I wouldn't recommend it because Joyeuse replaces it in every way, shape, and form at LV70. But I solo'd FoV from 62-75, and for 8 of those levels, I used Merc Sword, PLD/DNC, in Ro'Maeve. Really fun times, and was worth it while it lasted.

Again, Joyeuse/Shield > Mercurial Sword/No Shield.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 13:05:47  
Well for lvling purposes like on birds pld/dnc with Mercurial swd actually keeps hate pretty well. And it's not like you need the shield that much against them
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 13:09:58  
Siren.Enternius said:
Honestly if you don't have the money, I wouldn't recommend it because Joyeuse replaces it in every way, shape, and form at LV70. But I solo'd FoV from 62-75, and for 8 of those levels, I used Merc Sword, PLD/DNC, in Ro'Maeve. Really fun times, and was worth it while it lasted.

The whole reason it came up is because I'm sitting on ~2m and I'm trying to figure out the best way I can use it to improve my WHM and PLD (emphasis goes to PLD). Best bang for my buck, so to speak.

Yeah, I could get the merc sword right now. Question is how much it would benefit me over other stuff. Other thoughts were hedgehog bomb for WHM, vermy cloak for PLD, shield torque, amemet plus1... etc

Edit: Yes, I know vermy cloak has limited uses on pld.

Keep in mind that I'm trying to stick to campaign battle until I get my IR gear.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 13:13:43  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I have a vermy cloak that I never use.
I used to use it on blm, blu, and rdm idle. Then I got blu and rdm relic and sad *** that sold it and got a black cloak for like 4k.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-04 13:14:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Siren.Enternius said:

The whole reason it came up is because I'm sitting on ~2m and I'm trying to figure out the best way I can use it to improve my WHM and PLD (emphasis goes to PLD). Best bang for my buck, so to speak.

Yeah, I could get the merc sword right now. Question is how much it would benefit me over other stuff. Other thoughts were hedgehog bomb for WHM, vermy cloak for PLD, shield torque, amemet plus1... etc

Edit: Yes, I know vermy cloak has limited uses on pld.

Keep in mind that I'm trying to stick to campaign battle until I get my IR gear.
Vermillion Cloak doesn't have "limited" uses. If you don't have Ares, it's the next best thing to idle in. I'd recommend that over anything else on that list.

As far as Mercurial Sword goes, it's actually worth the price. There's just better things at higher levels.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 13:17:32  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
My smn has YYR, my blm has AF2 body, and I don't like idling in a vermy on my rdm, it'd be fine if I didn't like to solo things that hit kinda hard.

Edit: I don't like changing my spellcast that much, and I don't want to find a separate spellcast just to idle in a vermy
You should loan it to me =D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-04 13:17:56  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Everyone must still be eating lunch or something. So quiet.
>.> I was taking a shower.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 13:19:45  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
POIDH
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-04 13:20:49  
inb4 random perv comment.

Edit: Beaten.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 13:20:54  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
My smn has YYR, my blm has AF2 body, and I don't like idling in a vermy on my rdm, it'd be fine if I didn't like to solo things that hit kinda hard.

Edit: I don't like changing my spellcast that much, and I don't want to find a separate spellcast just to idle in a vermy
You should loan it to me =D
They're so cheap now, some dude bought one for 100k.
I saw that. When I'm back in Jeuno (or on a mule in Jeuno) I might try my luck. I highly doubt it though since people will see it and try.

250k isn't bad. I might suck it up and grab one.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-04 13:21:23  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
POIDH
Yeah.. How about not?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-06-04 13:22:45  
i hate when u get a sun burn on your face :/ it makes it feel rough and its going to peel yuck
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 13:23:30  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Nerdgasm.
that... is awesome
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-06-04 13:23:38  
Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
i hate when u get a sun burn on your face :/ it makes it feel rough and its going to peel yuck
Aw.. I've never gotten sunburnt there. >_> The worst is when you're sunbathing in the nude, and you get one on your ***.
First Page 2 3 ... 7070 7071 7072 ... 18549 18550 18551