FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 625 626 627 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Valefor.Lilbusta
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-08-11 11:04:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I've paid $600/mo for a new truck. That's including the insurance. My first new vehicle and insurance so it was naturally high, but dropped after a couple years.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:04:51  
Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:
Yeah, Dissidia looks pretty awesome.
Suppose to get a PSP with fall raise but *rollseyes* not at the rate stuff keeps dying.

See this is why you is poor... stop going out and spending all your moneys!!!

You have NO *** clue, lol. We buy *treats* with raises/bonuses, because we spend NOTHING else on ourselves.

It'll get better, though, it's only a small dip in life. *head is up high*

Stop judging other people yo >.>, and

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY TV IS DIEING/DEAD!, big ol 16 year old 42" tube tv in my room is finally dead, im naming her posthumously, R.I.P- Big Birtha ; ;
 Asura.Celene
サーバ: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 11:05:02  
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:
I've been driving since I was 14, so 10 years. =)

its not how long u drive, its how old u are, once u pas 23~24 it drops a ***ton, i pay 350ish and i have -15% from drivers edd, -5% from good grades -5% from defensive driving and -5% from something else

yea -30% and im still paying 350

Pretty sure it's 26/27 here.
They've changed everything here, even want to change so you can't get your G1 (beginners) until you are 22, instead of 16.
It's pure BS.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:05:12  
Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:
Suppose to get a PSP with fall raise but *rollseyes* not at the rate stuff keeps dying.

You have NO *** clue, lol. We buy *treats* with raises/bonuses, because we spend NOTHING else on ourselves.

Lol do you really spend nothing on yourselfs? Like really nothing? I mean let me see non bill wise other than going to see the movies... and um people I think all Ive bought this year has been like 4 DVDs 6 books and a new phone...which seeing as my old one is over 5 years old... well food too but I try not to spend too much on that. Like 300ish a month or so. I eat too much though
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:05:13  
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:

its not how long u drive, its how old u are, once u pas 23~24 it drops a ***ton, i pay 350ish and i have -15% from drivers edd, -5% from good grades -5% from defensive driving and -5% from something else

Yeah, and younger for women. Like 21-22 or so, right? I know how long you've been driving is not a major factor. :P And most companies don't even let you put down you've been driving since 14 because that's a school/work permit and not an 'actual' license.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:05:39  
Celene said:
Tbest said:

14? That is not even legal in this country/province.

x.x;

I got my permit at 14 I believe. Then got my intermediate and license at 15.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:05:47  
Oh *** you all, thats just isurance for me, y'all talkin about like 350$ ALSO for brand new car payments, i hate you all
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 11:06:41  
Rumaha said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY TV IS DIEING/DEAD!, big ol 16 year old 42" tube tv in my room is finally dead, im naming her posthumously, R.I.P- Big Birtha ; ;

Haha, I know how that is.
Mom has this ancient TV, died after 25 years. xD
So we went out and bought our 42" when we moved out. <.< >.>
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 11:07:01  
<-Doesn't drive.

I win.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:07:02  
Tbest said:
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:

Yeah, and younger for women. Like 21-22 or so, right? I know how long you've been driving is not a major factor. :P And most companies don't even let you put down you've been driving since 14 because that's a school/work permit and not an 'actual' license.

yea i had my permit at 16 and was driving, Senior licence at 17, i think drivers ed might be -25%, so im actually -40% >.>
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:07:31  
Yeah, I drove back and forth from school at 14, and then to/from work at 15. I got my 'real' license at 16. =)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:07:33  
Rumaha said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:

I wills if I want to. Being in the military and see so many people with the same pay and same bills and living situation have such vastly different amounts of spending money and ever single one of them saying its not there fault of having no money or needing pay day loans... and most the time that money really just dissapearing on nothing... yeah Ive come to really understand why this nation is in so much debt and why the market collapsed
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:08:10  
Celene said:
Rumaha said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:

Haha, I know how that is.
Mom has this ancient TV, died after 25 years. xD
So we went out and bought our 42" when we moved out. <.< >.>

dont laugh at Big Birtha ; ;, TV is almost as old as me, and i moved her across my house myself and put her up on a table 4 feet up(after taking her down another) and she weighs 400 lbs ._.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:08:56  
Rowland said:
I talked the car dealer down to $400 a month for car payments, I'll be done paying when I'm around 25 years old ._.
I pay $200/mo. for my car and will be done paying in 2013.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:09:32  
My only bills are Car, Phone, FF, thats it, everything else sits in the bank, i spend no extra money, well now i have to get a new TV ; ;
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:11:14  
Rowland said:
Rumaha said:

dont laugh at Big Birtha ; ;, TV is almost as old as me, and i moved her across my house myself and put her up on a table 4 feet up(after taking her down another) and she weighs 400 lbs ._.

You're like an ant. You can lift around or up to twice your weight D:

i can lift more then that lol, i can dead lift 585(max for the bard >.>) up off the ground, as well as the front up of a car(hurt mah back >.>), but 400 lbs going almost up ABOVE me was hella f'in hard ; ;
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:11:18  
I have car/rent/insurance/cell/cable internet/gas/electric bills each month.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:12:18  
I lumped gas into car, but i dont drive much :O, and i occasionally buy myself food
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 11:12:37  
Dasva said:

Lol do you really spend nothing on yourselfs? Like really nothing? I mean let me see non bill wise other than going to see the movies... and um people I think all Ive bought this year has been like 4 DVDs 6 books and a new phone...which seeing as my old one is over 5 years old... well food too but I try not to spend too much on that. Like 300ish a month or so. I eat too much though

What do you want, a life summary or something of spending habits? Pretty much have money to cover our basics, and that is it. :|
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 11:12:39  
Rowland said:
Rumaha said:

I demand piggy back rides.

I'm a lightweight.

Plus it'll get you more exercise.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:12:45  
Rumaha said:
My only bills are Car, Phone, FF, thats it, everything else sits in the bank, i spend no extra money, well now i have to get a new TV ; ;

Damn you lucky... without having to pay rent or utilities or food or internets I could live off the money I saved in my 6 years in the navy for... um damn near forever lol. Well at least a few decades
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:12:55  
Rowland said:
Tbest said:
Rowland said:
I talked the car dealer down to $400 a month for car payments, I'll be done paying when I'm around 25 years old ._.
I pay $200/mo. for my car and will be done paying in 2013.

Did you buy yours used or new? Also didn't have enough credit history so I'm on parents' loan.
Aah, I'm on my own loan. I hate taking any assistance from my mom. I bought it used in Nov '07, so it was 2-3 years old then since it's an '05. Had 20k miles on it at the time and got a 6-year loan.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:13:00  
I have $3k worth of bills a month including food and gas (part are for my house that I rent out)
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:13:45  
Rowland said:
Rumaha said:
Rowland said:
Rumaha said:

i can lift more then that lol, i can dead lift 585(max for the bard >.>) up off the ground, as well as the front up of a car(hurt mah back >.>), but 400 lbs going almost up ABOVE me was hella f'in hard ; ;

Have you considered training for the Iron Man competition?

>.>, i do all of this never working out ever, what makes u think i want to train that hard? lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:15:39  
Oh lawd, brb, i have to move Big Birtha off my desk so i can put a replacement 22" TV there ; ;

Lets all have a moment of silence for "Big Birtha"
First Page 2 3 ... 625 626 627 ... 18549 18550 18551