FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 621 622 623 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 03:43:00  
Bartimaeus said:
Well they didn't just fall asleep, we both kinda agreed just to sleep while we waited for respawn window xD

But SOMEONES not answering back now. lolol

Its ok she hasnt answered me since like um about 12 hours ago lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Archkain
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Archkain
By Quetzalcoatl.Archkain 2009-08-11 03:46:46  
Hello everyone. So how be everyone?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 03:47:32  
Awesome And I think Im going to bed now at a semi reasonable hour
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-11 03:48:42  
Dasva said:
What are you in love with aerosmith?

Yes.
I wanna see if I could fit a baseball in Steven Tyler's mouth.
 Bahamut.Rydiya
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-08-11 03:51:25  
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 06:38:26  
Too much talky in here last night....

*runs away*
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-11 06:56:00  
G'Day!
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-08-11 07:00:55  
Am I seeing that right!?

Ludo's RNG has finally passed level 51!?
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:05:27  
Miemo said:
G'Day!

herro^^

Excesspain said:
Am I seeing that right!?

Ludo's RNG has finally passed level 51!?

aye~
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 07:07:10  
Morning folks

Completed CoP 2-3. Did it with another PT (so we had 12). Due to stupidity there were a lot of deaths. Fortunately, I only died once. We ended up fighting the minotaur TWICE. And people fail at avoiding Mortal Ray.

(My death was from Mortal Ray, but I was drawn in right as it used it so I didn't have a chance to turn)
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:07:39  
Morning Krizz ^_^
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 07:08:29  
Lol yays people finally on... god I hate this waking up only a couple of hours after going to bed... but got some pretty awesome rest this time and even managed to go to bed at a pretty reasonable hour... and like no catching up today on ls!!!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 07:08:52  
Oh and morning everyone
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 07:09:44  
Dasva said:
Lol yays people finally on... god I hate this waking up only a couple of hours after going to bed... but got some pretty awesome rest this time and even managed to go to bed at a pretty reasonable hour... and like no catching up today on ls!!!

I slept like ***. Nearly called into work and took a vacation day.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-11 07:09:51  
Good morning how is everyone
/yawns and falls asleep at his desk.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:10:35  
Krizz said:

Completed CoP 2-3. Did it with another PT (so we had 12).

Grats!!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 07:16:28  
TY.

Seriously, some people just don't listen. I may actually end up having to kick people out of the static... I already warned a couple members that we were going to start without them next week on 2-5 if they're not on time.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:18:15  
Krizz said:
TY.

Seriously, some people just don't listen. I may actually end up having to kick people out of the static... I already warned a couple members that we were going to start without them next week on 2-5 if they're not on time.

yea i feel ya. it's really not worth putting forth all that time into getting stuff done if ppl can't do it right.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 07:33:20  
Krizz said:
TY.

Let me guess people didnt avoid the easy to avoid gaze attack... aggroed everything in there and never used cursna... and some other stupity?
Yeah I've brought 3 groups thru there and the only one that went well was the first one for me... alot of people just never listen even while your screaming at them.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-11 07:41:35  
Rowland said:
I did a swift belt run last night. Mine didn't drop, but stupid people aggro'd a tarus and another codex dropped and I won the lot on that. I didn't get another chance, but at least I have max hate and another trigger.

Lol get a couple people and ill come help you, just ahve someone to take over tanking b.c he always EES during a slow *** ichi cast ; ;
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 07:44:28  
Dasva said:

Let me guess people didnt avoid the easy to avoid gaze attack... aggroed everything in there and never used cursna... and some other stupity?
Yeah I've brought 3 groups thru there and the only one that went well was the first one for me... alot of people just never listen even while your screaming at them.

We started about 45 minutes late.

They didn't understand ONE person go and get us drawn in. Three people went. Died. Their WHM went. Died. My PT went through. I started raising. Once everyone was up, one member of my PT (who is already through most of CoP, which is why I ask him to come along all the time) went and got us drawn in.

Nobody was avoiding Mortal Ray. Half my PT was dead in the first 30 seconds of the fight. I managed to stay alive. Barely. It died, we ran around the corner and started our raising / resting.

One of the members in my PT (and one of the late ones I warned), ran the wrong way and got us drawn in. Maybe next time he shouldn't get drunk and high prior to CoP... The second fight went better (though there were still a few deaths, including mine as mentioned in a previous post). I got up with reraise. The raising / resting commenced.

Getting to the door and whatnot wasn't as bad. Had one member of my PT (the other late one, imagine that) get aggro. He died. I managed to raise him from up the ladder while the tauri weren't paying attention. Rest of it was uneventful.

It's extremely frustrating putting so much time and research into this to just have people go do whatever the hell they want. I nearly left the last guy dead. That's how annoyed I was.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:45:49  
Rowland said:
I did a swift belt run last night. Mine didn't drop, but stupid people aggro'd a tarus and another codex dropped and I won the lot on that. I didn't get another chance, but at least I have max hate and another trigger.

Rooooooooooooow!!!!

/fullattack!
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-11 07:50:56  
So yeah... Got a new place to sit at work. Probably the worst spot in the building to do "non work related stuff" on the PC ; ;

Sucks to be me today -_-!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-11 07:51:56  
Krizz said:
Dasva said:

We started about 45 minutes late.

They didn't understand ONE person go and get us drawn in. Three people went. Died. Their WHM went. Died. My PT went through. I started raising. Once everyone was up, one member of my PT (who is already through most of CoP, which is why I ask him to come along all the time) went and got us drawn in.

Nobody was avoiding Mortal Ray. Half my PT was dead in the first 30 seconds of the fight. I managed to stay alive. Barely. It died, we ran around the corner and started our raising / resting.

One of the members in my PT (and one of the late ones I warned), ran the wrong way and got us drawn in. Maybe next time he shouldn't get drunk and high prior to CoP... The second fight went better (though there were still a few deaths, including mine as mentioned in a previous post). I got up with reraise. The raising / resting commenced.

Getting to the door and whatnot wasn't as bad. Had one member of my PT (the other late one, imagine that) get aggro. He died. I managed to raise him from up the ladder while the tauri weren't paying attention. Rest of it was uneventful.

It's extremely frustrating putting so much time and research into this to just have people go do whatever the hell they want. I nearly left the last guy dead. That's how annoyed I was.

I dont wanna sound like a ***, but CoP is def a mission set where you ahve to check the intelligence level of your members, if not you'll be stuck trying to climb a mountain with 6 people and 1 tard who falls off 79523975642973645 times. Usually at that point you cut losses with them and sub in a friend who's done some before lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 07:52:27  
2 fights lol lame. seriously avoiding mortal ray shouldnt even be an issue for the non tanks. And a smart tank should be fine. And avoiding aggro is not that hard... /sigh. When I did it we didnt bother with draw in we all went in lol... but this was back in the day when people understood concepts like avoiding aggro.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-11 07:54:19  
Krizz! Don't forget my pet taru for 2-5. And grats on 2-3
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2009-08-11 07:56:30  
to go back to sleep.....or waste my time on ffxi.....

*headache*
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 08:00:52  
um headache... means you should sleep
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 08:01:32  
Miemo said:
Krizz! Don't forget my pet taru for 2-5. And grats on 2-3

I tried to befriend you yesterday so I'd be able to message you. Either way, it'll be Monday at 6PM CDT.
First Page 2 3 ... 621 622 623 ... 18549 18550 18551