By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 07:50:27  
hi2U!

Work sucks today btw.. bleh~
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 08:00:13  
Yeah, I woke up when I should've been at work... One of my alarms didn't go off.

Monday's are my lazy day. I was going to leave early to prep for CoP, but my colleague isn't here today so I doubt I will.

Speaking of CoP, does anyone have any advice on the Minotaur (2-3) fight?
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:07:02  
Krizz said:

Bring lots of Holy water lol.
Usually is safer to just send one person to the front btw.. And have it agro the mino to get it to draw in the entire alliance. Bring a PLD tank a few DD's/nin and some support. Shouldn't need more then 6 ppl to be safe - the more the better though.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:08:00  
Btw Kriss, let me know when you get to 2-5.. friend of mine need that mission. could team up for it?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 08:20:02  
Yeah, I'll craft the holy water while I'm at work. I've also been thinking about the draw in thing. One question I had was how it works. Will it cause people to aggro things between them and the Minotaur?

We have a static formed, but it's only 5 people (we did promy-mea with 5 and won). So far Monday afternoon seems to be our set time. If he/she is available then, I have no problem with them joining up. Not sure if they would be interested in joining the static, but we're never opposed to someone joining in to complete what they need.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:22:38  
Yeah he dont play too much. Most likely just happy to get it done when he can lol. He have jobs for it etc, and "piss".

Draw in is just a draw in - wont affect other mobs in zone.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:26:06  
Rowland said:
I have some errands to run after work so I won't be much help D:

I think the Minotaur draw in thing can draw in anyone no matter where they are on the map. So theoretically 1 person can make their way to the minotaur and the rest of the party/alliance will be draw-in'd, randomly. Not really the safest way of doing things, but you'll get less aggro. Assuming thats how it works :o

is why its more effective lol. Ppl just need be ready for the fight etc, when the mino is agroed. (He will use Draw In as soon as aggro is on it.)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 08:26:59  
From what I read it'll draw anyone in the zone in, unless they're in a CS on some ladder (i believe that comes AFTER killing it. So I'm thinking this is if someone is slow and it repops after killing.)

Hopefully we'll get it first try. And hopefully our tank will be smart enough to turn around for Mortal Ray.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:29:28  
Bring Holy WAter lol. lots of it XD

Ninja Edit: I tanked that with my back turned now that I think about it. Lil safer if tank know whats going on.
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 08:39:29  
I never manage to ever get a peaceful night's rest. Oh well, time for FoV grinding /le sigh.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 08:41:14  
I'm crafting holy water right now. Along with antidotes.

Edit: I also have a stock of hi-pots / hi-ethers that will be brought.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:41:45  
Artemicion said:
I never manage to ever get a peaceful night's rest. Oh well, time for FoV grinding /le sigh.

Solve the problem? :)
User submitted image

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 08:42:56  
Abrianna said:
I made my night. I just made the best joke, ever. Muahhaha..

Huh!?!
Segaia said:
Sleep is overestimated ;P

My record still is 5 days without sleep.. and at day 6 i actually had to force myself sleeping again XD

Someday.... i will break this record... some glorious day...

I did 10 days once... and it wasnt because I was trying... yeah I was like seeing and hearing ***. And I had constantly question what my senses were telling me. I'd either go from crazy alert/hyper to spaced out... and go back and forth like every few seconds lol. Yeah even people who were used to me being a little off and low on sleep got worried... I even forgot my name at one point lol. Then come home one friday and go to take a nap... actually get to sleep. Wake up still tired look at the clock its like only 6-7pm... and I get out and my parents are like hey have a good sleep. I was like meh ok too bad it was only about 2 hours... and there like um... its saturday night... we were going to wake you up but you loooked so tired...
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 08:44:26  
After my 5th day of no sleep I started seeing random lights moving around and bizarre effects that weren't there. Such as random objects smoking as if they had just been put out of a fire.
 Ramuh.Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-10 08:45:20  
Bartimaeus said:
I FINALLY just went to SKY. lolol

Place is pretty damn cool, I'd been holding off for liek.. no reason. :3 I wanted to drag Abrianna around and get us killed but she wasn't so keen on the idea. :P

First wiev up there is amazing. Remember first time I walked out of the hall of the gods. I was like wow~!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 08:46:41  
OH yeah I also get even more paranoid then usually and like most clumps of stuff or shadows really start looking like people often in trenchcoats looming to get me lol. Usually I only hear random animal sounds when Im hearing things... I think idk hard to tell sometimes but there the most obvious out of place sometiems
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 08:48:47  
Krizz said:
Yeah, I woke up when I should've been at work... One of my alarms didn't go off.

Monday's are my lazy day. I was going to leave early to prep for CoP, but my colleague isn't here today so I doubt I will.

Get a good balanced pt at that lvl with a tank that isnt HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and knows how to pay attention and follow instrustions Read actually turn around on the gaze move. Also quick healers help. I almost tried to solo it once lol. But after like 6 months of waiting I got an offer right as I left to go lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 08:55:36  
Dasva said:

Get a good balanced pt at that lvl with a tank that isnt HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and knows how to pay attention and follow instrustions Read actually turn around on the gaze move. Also quick healers help. I almost tried to solo it once lol. But after like 6 months of waiting I got an offer right as I left to go lol.

Well our static setup is WHM (me), MNK (gf), DRG, PLD, and... I don't remember the 5th. The DRG has other jobs available as well. The 5th has multiple jobs. And the 6th is determined by what we think we need.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 09:00:48  
How many antidotes should I bring? Also, tank should be the only one that really needs the holy water (as long as everyone can stay out of line of sight) correct?
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 09:06:33  
Krizz said:
How many antidotes should I bring? Also, tank should be the only one that really needs the holy water (as long as everyone can stay out of line of sight) correct?

Lol frankly the tank shouldnt need them either... seriously its not that hard to avoid. I solo taurs on any number of jobs. And its not about staying out of line of sight so much as not looking it in the eyes. So either dont be right in front or dont face it at least not when it uses the move... pretty easy really. Its not that fast of a move. Also no offense but that set up will start running into some difficulties on some of the harder fights later on even though SE has gimped them. I dont think I used a whm on anything but the airship fight lol. And why bring antidotes?
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 09:08:16  
Anyone else notice your character refuses to /heal after checking a casket? I go to heal after taking my temp item and I lurk around for a few minutes only to notice my toon hasn't even taken a knee. /angry noises
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-10 09:09:27  
Actually I notice that seems to happen a bit after checking alot of things lately... like random npcs and stuff. And just noticed I was only in bed for like 3 hours before waking up and then laying around till I was sure I wasnt getting back to sleep... so with that Im gonna go lay back down lol.
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-10 09:11:13  
What also grinds my gears is curegasm still exists, just not with healing spells. If they had the ability to get rid of it with cure spells, then why not ALL spells? Sheesh.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-10 09:15:59  
Dasva said:
Krizz said:

Lol frankly the tank shouldnt need them either... seriously its not that hard to avoid. I solo taurs on any number of jobs. And its not about staying out of line of sight so much as not looking it in the eyes. So either dont be right in front or dont face it at least not when it uses the move... pretty easy really. Its not that fast of a move. Also no offense but that set up will start running into some difficulties on some of the harder fights later on even though SE has gimped them. I dont think I used a whm on anything but the airship fight lol. And why bring antidotes?

AOE poison attack.

Do you think DNC would be a good substitute for WHM (until needed)? I have it at 37 now, and plan on hitting 40 this week.

Either way, like I said, aside from my gf, we all have other jobs at that level. We'll adjust as needed.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-10 09:22:07  
Krizz said:
Dasva said:
Krizz said:

AOE poison attack.

Do you think DNC would be a good substitute for WHM (until needed)? I have it at 37 now, and plan on hitting 40 this week.

Either way, like I said, aside from my gf, we all have other jobs at that level. We'll adjust as needed.

Dont take a dnc down there , you will get fomor agro and they dont accomdate drain samaba, also have the tank back tank. Very simple plan, just look away and voke.
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
サーバ: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-08-10 09:27:25
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

RAWR no wants morning shifts QQqQQQQQQQQ

morning :3
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-08-10 09:29:57  
Chuuuuu said:
RAWR no wants morning shifts QQqQQQQQQQQ

morning :3

ooo QQ ive been at work for 3 hours so blah...then again im pissy b.c i stayed up til 430 doing crackpaign battles.
Morning.
First Page 2 3 ... 590 591 592 ... 18549 18550 18551