Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-12 09:42:26  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
What do you do if it has enpetrify or enparalyze? I've always got *** on those.
I generally chainspell it to death so it rarely gets to do much. However even if I don't kill it with chainspell I don't even know what enspells it has most the time since the only time I actually take hits is when I'm not paying attention. Like foruming at the same time. I can't remember the last time it caught me with shadows down. I think it was one of the fights it was immune to magic dmg so it was getting resistant to bind and grav by then AND I wasn't paying enough attention
Ahh ok, I use my bros gimpy rdm to do it for my character but never tried CSing it. Both times though it caught me once with no shadows and hit me with the en- spell and basically locked me out from doing anything lol
Mind you I only CS because I'm lazy and don't want to take the time to fight it all out. Keep gravity up and you should rarely even lose a shadow. It last super long on him. I've kited a good 5 min on 1 grav. Plus it is really stupid and tends to go around the bushes instead of thru if you run up and down them lol. Bind as necessary like if you want to get a rest in or convert idk. The closest I came to dieing was when it was a brd and would lullaby me and had strong intimadate at the same time lol.
Oh didn't know you nuke/kited him, I usually just melee him rdm/nin and a bind here or there to get ichi up if needed.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:42:54  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Sugar doesn't affect me positively.
I used to eat sugar as a kid. Gave me headaches though. Still since then my body has gotten better and can run on just sugar for small periods of time. Granted in the end still need all the other stuff lol but for pure calories to burn works
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-12 09:43:45  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I prefer Redbull, but spending $3.00 a day for one while I have a coffee maker at home is stupid.
$3!?! Wtf
$3 for a 12oz. can, the 8.4oz. cans go for $2.35 - $2.50. Also, $3 is THE CHEAPEST price for the 12oz cans I've seen so far.
2 for 4 12oz cans at the Mobil near my place. That ***is like crack to me, if I even smell it I have to have one.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:44:31  
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Oh didn't know you nuke/kited him, I usually just melee him rdm/nin and a bind here or there to get ichi up if needed.
I don't really have a melee setup. Though I suppose I should make one as sometimes it is immune to magic dmg and only about 2/3s the time will that wear off. Once I was able to actually take off it's immunity by pulling a warp cudgel out of my satchel and using enspell2 lol. Didn't work the next time though.

But kiting is really safe. Hell I can almost bio3 it to death in time even if initial dmg is 0.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:45:01  
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I prefer Redbull, but spending $3.00 a day for one while I have a coffee maker at home is stupid.
$3!?! Wtf
$3 for a 12oz. can, the 8.4oz. cans go for $2.35 - $2.50. Also, $3 is THE CHEAPEST price for the 12oz cans I've seen so far.
2 for 4 12oz cans at the Mobil near my place. That ***is like crack to me, if I even smell it I have to have one.

I envy you for having that awesome Mobil place near you, we have 2-4-$4 8.4oz cans here.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-12 09:45:26  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bawls > Redbull.
pft you can suck some bawls if you believe that.

Don't mind if I do!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:46:50  
Lol you should've seen it on my boat when we actually went somewhere. 1 guy bought like a costco case of Monster and redbull of the huge sizes then hid them all over the place... and like 1-2 weeks into it when people started running out of there normal stuff they brought and were going thru withdrawals bam selling it at a high price.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:49:37  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
I don't really have a melee setup. Though I suppose I should make one as sometimes it is immune to magic dmg and only about 2/3s the time will that wear off. Once I was able to actually take off it's immunity by pulling a warp cudgel out of my satchel and using enspell2 lol. Didn't work the next time though. But kiting is really safe. Hell I can almost bio3 it to death in time even if initial dmg is 0.
I'll make the melee setup I use now, hold on.
Oh I know what a melee setup is. I just don't really have the room for the extra peices of gear nor do i really wanna make maccro sets for something I'd rarely use lol.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-12 09:59:54  
Give or take a few things there, that is basically what I use on his RDM.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 10:02:39  
Meh the only time I melee on rdm is when I'm rdm/blu.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 10:04:41  
Actually I think quesyshroom is like 1 of 2 spells I don't have lol. Mostly cause it is useless
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-12 10:07:15  
Only time I melee RDM is campaign really.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-12 10:12:14  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Decent quality coffee, and bacon will always be better than Red Bull.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 10:13:33  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Decent quality coffee, and bacon will always be better than Red Bull.
Wait wait wait. How did bacon get in there?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-12 10:19:58  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Bacon is the answer to everything.
Of course it is. French Toast is the second-best option to Bacon as well.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 10:20:00  
I hate it when people request changes to their website that are unnecessary.

If you're on a band page, then 'ensembles' should be understood as BAND ensembles. Adding the word band before it is just being picky and pointless. Especially when the links underneath that header start with 'ceremonial band'.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-12 10:22:48  
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 10:23:44  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
How do you like/make your bacon? Crispy or wimpy?
Wimpy.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-12 10:24:37  
How about we settle this.
The McGriddle is the best thing ever invented for breakfast.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-12 10:26:27  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
I've never had a mcgriddle. Mostly because I'm never awake in time for breakfast. Also that's just another meal I'd have to spend money on.
Then you sir aren't a man.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-12 10:26:36  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
How do you like/make your bacon? Crispy or wimpy?
Crispy.
First Page 2 3 ... 3443 3444 3445 ... 18549 18550 18551