FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3433 3434 3435 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 13:04:04  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
The only one I've ever used was for Iza's Maat fight. Or I was supposed to anyway. I hit the item to use it but the fight finished right before. Got lucky and didn't lose the wing. The other one I got from campaign or assaults or something. The problem with hundred fists is when they have shock spikes up. Whenever stun procs it kinda kills it. I'm thinking if we get to the point of time running out on our runs I'll just have her 2 hour on mammets. That would get rid of _at least_ one pretty quick and buy us some time. Yeah, I'm hoping we win, too. I want to rub it in the other groups faces. It took them a few months to get through the fight.

So how is the mammet fight gonna work now that I'm melee? Don't think BLU is gonna do well against one solo.

I couldn't rub it in with the other group. It just tasteless to do such a thing unless you have a grudge against them.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:04:57  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol news just said that some people are so upset after watching Avatar because they cant really experience that world they wanna kill themselves

:o discuss

Some people in the US are stupid and should kill themselves.
movie is pretty but ***its a movie :O we are over populated anyway :P

what is more interesting are the media's focus on teen moms and teen cribs.. I mean, who the *** cares about some little girl getting knocked up cz she's stupid, or some pimple-faced virgin who spends daddy's money and STILL can't get laid.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 13:05:13  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol news just said that some people are so upset after watching Avatar because they cant really experience that world they wanna kill themselves :o discuss

It is time to pass out the "Kool-Aid"...

BTW I got Reebok to sponsor this cult.
 Seraph.Pikachu
サーバ: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:05:14  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol news just said that some people are so upset after watching Avatar because they cant really experience that world they wanna kill themselves

It's an amazing movie in every aspect. But that's all it is. I lol'd when people we're like QQ it portrays the USA in bad light...noooo it pretty much nailed it right on the spot.
lol exactly :o i should go watch it again lol <.>
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:05:43  
link
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:06:31  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

what is more interesting are the media's focus on teen moms and teen cribs.. I mean, who the *** cares about some little girl getting knocked up cz she's stupid, or some pimple-faced virgin who spends daddy's money and STILL can't get laid.
i blame the parents for making stupid kids lol
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:06:37  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

It's an amazing movie in every aspect. But that's all it is. I lol'd when people we're like QQ it portrays the USA in bad light...noooo it pretty much nailed it right on the spot.
inorite!
It was amaing but this time i'llw here my contacts and not my glasses so the 3d isnt all jacked up QQ
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:07:09  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

inorite!
It was amaing but this time i'llw here my contacts and not my glasses so the 3d isnt all jacked up QQ
lets go tonight QQ showing at 8pm
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-01-11 13:08:21  
Ramuh.Urial said:

*** yeah! Pizza!
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 13:08:21  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
So how is the mammet fight gonna work now that I'm melee? Don't think BLU is gonna do well against one solo.

I couldn't rub it in with the other group. It just tasteless to do such a thing unless you have a grudge against them.
You just have to be able to keep yourself alive long enough for Iza or Stone to finish theirs and help. Lots of headbutts and hi-pots. Make sure to lock it in drg form so you can keep shadows up easier. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you during the fight as well. They're pretty weak overall. The only time we have problems is when they end up using multiple -aga spells.

It's all in good fun. I wouldn't do it that much.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:08:53  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

inorite!
lets go tonight QQ showing at 8pm

If i catch i flight now id be there by 3-4ish lmao not ill just go to the theater here XD
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 13:09:38  
See! Video games are the answer. You need to expose yourself to a lighter form of reality numbing goodness before you jump into something as gnarly as Avatar in 3-D! Otherwise you /wrist apparently.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:09:39  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

inorite!

AVATAR WAS EPIC, I WANTED TO BE IN THE HUGE FIREFIGHT WHILE RIDING THAT BIG, ORANGE CHICKEN!!!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:11:32  
for those who are suicidal over avatar may i suggest this. Besides they will make a MMO based after it soon I bet. Would only be logical.
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:13:56  
Ramuh.Urial said:
for those who are suicidal over avatar may i suggest this. Besides they will make a MMO based after it soon I bet. Would only be logical.
im sure if the movie goes to number one instead of numba two there will be lots of games and merchandise lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:14:35  
Avatar was awesome, I can agree with some of the depressed people since the world of Pandora was stunningly beautiful, and of course at the same time hating ourselves for being so neglectful of our own world.

But yeah, I'm not that gullible, but if I could nail Sigourney Weever's avatar, I so would :D
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 13:14:37  
If it takes a movie like Avatar to realize how shitty human beings and our planet really is then you must have failed US history 101.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 13:15:27  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

Truth. We need to thin the herd.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:16:22  
Ramuh.Urial said:

video games made after movies suck...

Speaking of movies, since when was it ok for action stars to start making kid movies. Vin Diesel "Pacifier", The Rock "The Game Plan", and now Jackie Chan "The Spy Next Door"...

Why are these actors giving a ***what kids watch, they're not the ones paying to see their God-awful movies anyway.
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-01-11 13:16:24  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Holy ***. Savvy lives!

I do?? *pulls her hair and pinches her arm* I guess so O.O lol

And herro there Barti <3
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:17:26  
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

Truth. We need to thin the herd.
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
haha
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 13:17:37  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
So how is the mammet fight gonna work now that I'm melee? Don't think BLU is gonna do well against one solo. I couldn't rub it in with the other group. It just tasteless to do such a thing unless you have a grudge against them.
You just have to be able to keep yourself alive long enough for Iza or Stone to finish theirs and help. Lots of headbutts and hi-pots. Make sure to lock it in drg form so you can keep shadows up easier. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you during the fight as well. They're pretty weak overall. The only time we have problems is when they end up using multiple -aga spells. It's all in good fun. I wouldn't do it that much.

KK I'll just set a silence spell for mammets. I'll just have to redo my spells inbetween the mammets and Omega if needed.

I really want to go play on SMN one of these days just to play around with Diabolos. Any chance of a Fenrir run in the future?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:18:42  
Asura.Artemicion said:
If it takes a movie like Avatar to realize how shitty human beings and our planet really is then you must have failed US history 101.

well, those other lessons weren't as flashy and animated as the movie, but epic all the same.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 13:19:23  
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Holy ***. Savvy lives!

And herro there Barti <3

/licks Savvy

you taste funny o.o
 Cerberus.Savannah
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2010-01-11 13:20:38  
Hello KFH.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2010-01-11 13:21:59  
Cerberus.Savannah said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Holy ***. Savvy lives!

And herro there Barti <3

/dive tackle
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 13:22:32  
Ello there :3
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 13:24:15  
/cry I'll never get my damn character back
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 13:27:01  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
KK I'll just set a silence spell for mammets. I'll just have to redo my spells inbetween the mammets and Omega if needed.

I really want to go play on SMN one of these days just to play around with Diabolos. Any chance of a Fenrir run in the future?
I recommend adjusting your spells while the last mammet or two is being killed, tbh. I'm not sure how long it'll take you, and I know there's a delay after setting spells and using them.

Iza and myself only have the ice whisper. We're missing Ramuh and Garuda as well. We didn't get to join the last Diabolos run either. If we can get Row or someone to help us on the basic avatars then I'll put together something for Fenrir once we have all the whispers.

(Sidenote: I don't know what it takes to beat the avatars, tbh. I know when Row helped as RDM was the easiest runs.)
First Page 2 3 ... 3433 3434 3435 ... 18549 18550 18551