Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-11 07:37:11  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Krizz I here you want dune boots that true?
I bet Krizz doesn't want dune boots. But I bet Krizz wants dune boots for Iza.
Dragon Kick onry! Howling/Asuran should be used over that anyway unless you are making Light SC's.
Unless footwork is up
Which should only be up when using DK...
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 07:38:51  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Gonna finish MKE tonight hopefully. Then I'll be done with every mission in the game (except like 1 more cutscene and 1 more quest in sandy past).

I need to get some merit time in there but I don't think it's gonna happen with my schedule. Tonight:MKE, Tuesday:Nyzul, Wed:Dynamis, Thur: Limbus, Friday:Sky, Saturday:Nyzul... But I need them by thursday anyway for ultima.
I do want to point out that limbus only takes 1-1.5 hrs...
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 07:40:19  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Dragon Kick onry! Howling/Asuran should be used over that anyway unless you are making Light SC's.
This. I don't feel like investing the time and gil into a kick set. I thought about getting them for her just in case we ever decided to. We have other priorities though. (Just broke latent on Destroyers last week)
Lol well I do want to kill it if you guys are interested...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 07:41:10  
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unless footwork is up
Which should only be up when using DK...
Up as in available. Obviously not full timing
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 07:49:50  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Well if you see it up and we're not doing CoP or Dyna, let me know. I'm not going to camp it though. I've got other NMs with higher priority to camp.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
サーバ: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-11 07:50:30  
Good, I don't want people to read this and think it's ok to full time footwork.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 07:55:33  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Well if you see it up and we're not doing CoP or Dyna, let me know. I'm not going to camp it though. I've got other NMs with higher priority to camp.
Lol well I can't even get to it by myself. Damn door to there is racist.

I don't even want the boots though I do have a friend that does. As far as I know it's not heavily camped so usually up. So really trying to find people that want them to even get there to see if it is up and try to kill lol. Hopefully I don't need to kill it more than once or twice
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 07:56:37  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
But it's in between the time I get off work and the time I go to bed so I can't do much before it QQ
FoV
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 08:00:50  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
But it's in between the time I get off work and the time I go to bed so I can't do much before it QQ
FoV
Too lazy, and rdm take forever to kill things. I guess I could do it on smn. But I'd rather do other things (like sit in the mog house) than FoV.

Edit: Actually campaign would be good, even though I haven't done it in awhile and I'll probably lose a medal.
psh, FoV is fast. Just run out to cape terrible. Get book 1 kill the 8 mobs and then afk for 45 minutes.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 08:02:51  
My preferred method of FOV is grab a page and log till it is about mid day or later of the next game day. Time varys on how fast I can complete FOV pages.

Log back in finish up that page rq. Run back grab that days page. If timed right it should be the next game day and you can get another. Then repeat. Get 3 pages worth done real fast then lots of afking
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:23:54  
I AM THE CRAZED KUNGFU!!!

/looks around
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 08:38:26  
yosup
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:39:15  
nothing, just surfin before I go back to sleep.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 08:40:33  
Or are you?
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 08:40:36  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
My preferred method of FOV is grab a page and log till it is about mid day or later of the next game day. Time varys on how fast I can complete FOV pages. Log back in finish up that page rq. Run back grab that days page. If timed right it should be the next game day and you can get another. Then repeat. Get 3 pages worth done real fast then lots of afking

It may seem fast, but it takes just as long with less exp than someone that runs around killing stuff until the next game day.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:42:55  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Or are you?

watching and grinding my teeth at the Teen Cribs thing. Half these *** retards only live in the houses since their parents are rich, but I still would like to rape and kill them.

Envy is alive and well in society.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 08:43:00  
I didn't figure this out until just recently but there's reaaaally good FoV pages in Sky. Solo on SCH, I do page 5 up there. 2 Water Elementals, 2 Earth Elementals, 2 Fire Elementals. That's a total of 6 mobs. Each one is VT and gives 200-300 exp. The page itself gives 1600 exp. Do the math, that's 3100 exp for about 5-10 minutes and 6 mobs.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 08:43:51  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
My preferred method of FOV is grab a page and log till it is about mid day or later of the next game day. Time varys on how fast I can complete FOV pages. Log back in finish up that page rq. Run back grab that days page. If timed right it should be the next game day and you can get another. Then repeat. Get 3 pages worth done real fast then lots of afking
It may seem fast, but it takes just as long with less exp than someone that runs around killing stuff until the next game day.
You could say the same thing about someone who xps 24/7. Maybe same amount of time actually passes but you spend alot less time ig which is the whole point. That buys me hours to go do other ***.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:44:10  
Siren.Enternius said:
I didn't figure this out until just recently but there's reaaaally good FoV pages in Sky. Solo on SCH, I do page 5 up there. 2 Water Elementals, 2 Earth Elementals, 2 Fire Elementals. That's a total of 6 mobs. Each one is VT and gives 200-300 exp. The page itself gives 1600 exp. Do the math, that's 3100 exp for about 5-10 minutes and 6 mobs.

granted you're a SCH or SMN, which I'm not.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 08:44:56  
*yawn* Hello everyone. It's Monday. I hate Monday.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-11 08:45:28  
Siren.Enternius said:
I really doubt it takes you 5-10 mins. Just to get from water to ice could run you 5 minutes forget the fights themselves. Doing that on blm/sch no resting takes more like 10-15 for me mostly running time and waiting for them to not come straight at me after I wake them. Oh and page 5 is water earth and ice elementals.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:45:52  
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:

your breath stinks, and I agree, Mondays suck.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 08:46:11  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Siren.Enternius said:

But you're a DRK, to which I suggest at least giving Ro'Maeve a try. I solo all my jobs 62-75 there. 6 mobs again, 1300 exp for the page, and the coffers drop pretty commonly, even moreso with Mystery Boxes:Frontier Lands. The coffers that do drop, have items that NPC or AH for 8k+ too and with the 1300 gil per page, I make roughly 500k per job doing those 13 levels.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 08:46:42  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:

your breath stinks, and I agree, Mondays suck.
Eh, at least I don't have (Bad Breath).
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 08:47:16  
Siren.Enternius said:

I haven't been up there in ages to retry soloing. Last that I know of I was resisting badly. I should take it more serious and go with more than just a Nuke, Skill and hMP set.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-11 08:49:00  
Siren.Enternius said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Siren.Enternius said:

But you're a DRK, to which I suggest at least giving Ro'Maeve a try. I solo all my jobs 62-75 there. 6 mobs again, 1300 exp for the page, and the coffers drop pretty commonly, even moreso with Mystery Boxes:Frontier Lands. The coffers that do drop, have items that NPC or AH for 8k too and with the 1300 gil per page, I make roughly 500k per job doing those 13 levels.

Im gonna give that a try when I get back.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 08:49:40  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Enternius said:
I really doubt it takes you 5-10 mins. Just to get from water to ice could run you 5 minutes forget the fights themselves. Doing that on blm/sch no resting takes more like 10-15 for me mostly running time and waiting for them to not come straight at me after I wake them. Oh and page 5 is water earth and ice elementals.
Well it takes me 3 nukes to kill one, with Aspirs and Sublimation generally ready when needed, so MP is not an issue. The elementals are right near the entrance to Sky, one island to the left and one to the right. I have Movement speed+12% but it's not that big of a deal, but what I do is just head to the island to the left and kill the near ones, then the further ones, zone into Ve'Lugannon, and Escape out, then head right. Doesn't really take that long.
First Page 2 3 ... 3429 3430 3431 ... 18549 18550 18551