Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:45:25  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Man I want a live in maid... for free
Yeah, and then he *** about how I need to pay to live here.. I wouldn't mind being a homemaker, if it wasn't for the ***he constantly gives me.
Well thats what house work is a way of paying for your keep. Hell live in maids usually get paid money on top of room and board though they probably do a bit more than you.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:47:44  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah, and then he *** about how I need to pay to live here.. I wouldn't mind being a homemaker, if it wasn't for the ***he constantly gives me.
Well thats what house work is a way of paying for your keep. Hell live in maids usually get paid money on top of room and board though they probably do a bit more than you.
Yeah.. and I don't get paid ***.. I mean, I get a food, and roof over my head but that's about it.. Internet too.. lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:49:55  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah.. and I don't get paid ***.. I mean, I get a food, and roof over my head but that's about it.. Internet too.. lol.
I'd cook and clean for free food and place to stay and internet. Not wearing no goddamn outfit though or uniform though!
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:51:38  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I'd cook and clean for free food and place to stay and internet. Not wearing no goddamn outfit though or uniform though!
Problem is, he also gives me no time to study the crap I need to, like that C# sharp.. :/ I may as well clean the house to being spotless in a few hours.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:53:44  
Idk you spend alot of time on here... sounds like you could be studying then
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:55:12  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
:3 I'm good at multi-tasking.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 04:58:11  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
:3 I'm good at multi-tasking.
So you actually do have time to study then?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 04:59:07  
Problem is, if I'm not doing something in the house at the immediate moment he wants, he throws a temper tantrum.. >.> I really am sick of my father...
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:02:11  
Get a job move out
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:07:30  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Get a job move out
No recent work experience.. so that severely limits me.. along with no having a food handler's permit.. lol.

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:11:05  
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Get a job move out
No recent work experience.. so that severely limits me.. along with no having a food handler's permit.. lol.

I was surprised to hear of the food handler's permit. Here, you could just apply to restaurants and get a job if possible..

But I also know how it is to be without recent experience, was out of a job for a (too) long while..

As humble or degrading as it may seem, might want to look into dishwasher jobs. Yes I know, totally UPPER CLASS ***. It pays the bills. lol
~.~ Or retail.. and I reeeally don't wanna do retail.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:13:07  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Pandemonium.Bartimaeus said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Get a job move out
I was surprised to hear of the food handler's permit. Here, you could just apply to restaurants and get a job if possible.. But I also know how it is to be without recent experience, was out of a job for a (too) long while.. As humble or degrading as it may seem, might want to look into dishwasher jobs. Yes I know, totally UPPER CLASS ***. It pays the bills. lol
~.~ Or retail.. and I reeeally don't wanna do retail.
Well comes down to what you want more. Not starting out with a shitty job or livign off your dad. Also food handlers permit isn't that hard to get. Most my boat got them so we could sell food for fundraisers and ***. Yeah we actually had to for just a food stand lol
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:18:07  
<.<; Not only do I need a job to move out.. but to get my own car, and insurance for it.. lol. ._. The bus system 'round Everett sucks.

Slow buses are slow.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:23:20  
Yeah the bus system around here is getting crappy. Like just over the last 2-3 years rates have doubled. Just last year they canceled sunday runs for most busses. Limited the hours on the others. Canceled several routes and now are canceling saturday for some routes. When I got here though it was insanely awesome and nice.

Bus system in the Seattle area though is insane. Goes everywhere lol. Plus they got a good tracker with walk distance/times between stops and to where you want to go. Came in handy when I wanted to go to Bellevue once.

One good thing about crappy jobs up here is washington has pretty much the best min wage laws and some of the better OT laws.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:24:19  
Heh good point, now on a job, I know my brother offered me one if I learn this C# crap.. but that likely wouldn't provide me enough to do the things I need to.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:26:05  
You'd be suprised how cheaply you can live if you really have too. Roomates help too lol. Losing them hurts though. Especially in a big place.

Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:27:23  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
You'd be suprised how cheaply you can live if you really have too. Roomates help too lol. Losing them hurts though. Especially in a big place
Well the problem is.. I live in a crappy area.. just studios alone are around $800 :/ Unfurnished ones no less.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:32:09  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
You'd be suprised how cheaply you can live if you really have too. Roomates help too lol. Losing them hurts though. Especially in a big place
Well the problem is.. I live in a crappy area.. just studios alone are around $800 :/ Unfurnished ones no less.

Sure there are cheaper parts of town. And always good deals to be found. The 5 bedroom 3 bath huge house in a nice community that I live in now is costing me the same amount as a 3 small cramped bed apartments litterally down the road... well that's how much they costed a couple of years ago they probably raised prices by now.

Damn though Everret sounds expensive. I'd move move lol

Seriously though Wa has like the highest Min wage and is required to increase every year and one of the few states where people who make majority of there money on tips can't get paid less
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 05:35:45  
Yes, and on finding a job.. another bit of my problem is, I only graduated high school. I have not taken any college courses, even at just a community college. :/ bleh.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 05:39:55  
That won't really matter at low lvl crappy jobs. In fact I actually know people with college who got laid off from there nice jobs who tried working retail/fast food etc and they couldn't get hired cause they were overly schooled/qualified. But they still needed the job lol.

Hell I have friends who didn't even finish highschool got kicked out of the Navy for drug use still managed to get the crappy stuff around here. I swear the Jack in the box next to me hires anything that can fill out an application. Which is probably why there is a new face everytime I show up and old people fired lol
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-01-09 05:58:07  
best thing to do is go out and get a handful of applications from random places..even if its a crappy place..money is money
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 06:01:16  
Well.. that and Jack in the box is notorious for sexual harrassment of any kind... That's why you don't find many women with a constant job there.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-01-09 06:02:37  
jack in the box a breakfast place?
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-09 06:03:22  
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
lolno. Shitty fastfood, but not nearly as shitty as Sonic, Mcdonalds, or In-&-Out.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 06:08:21  
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Well.. that and Jack in the box is notorious for sexual harrassment of any kind... That's why you don't find many women with a constant job there.
Actually the one near me is usually more women than men. Also sexual harrassment is good money. It would never go to court but settlements can get pretty nice. Really though most people are just too uptight and take way too many things as harrassment
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-09 06:08:58  
Seraph.Xdudemanx said:
They serve all meals all hours pretty much but yeah they have breakfast.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-01-09 06:14:17  
ah it sounds like a place i went to when i was out of town..they had shitty pancakes
First Page 2 3 ... 3413 3414 3415 ... 18549 18550 18551