FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3359 3360 3361 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 10:26:40  
It'll take you another 4 in the next game ;P

Took me 2 yrs to get to 75 on blm. I took my time for the most part and then I was shown the solo areas cause I never knew about them nor seen the guide until someone emailed me the link.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 10:31:19  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
It'll take you another 4 in the next game ;P

Took me 2 yrs to get to 75 on blm. I took my time for the most part and then I was shown the solo areas cause I never knew about them nor seen the guide until someone emailed me the link.

Not if I keep up with it like I have FFXI for the past 8 months. I've actually got made good progress. ***, I got Iza to 75 in 6-7 months. You have no idea how painful that was.

I may love her to death, but you have no idea how much extra explaining I have to do for every mission.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 10:35:25  
I'm also hoping they get things right with the leveling this time from the beginning. It shouldn't be easy, but it also shouldn't be so damn repetitive, boring, and painful.
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-01-05 10:39:10  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
and everyone who relies on wiki won't feel like playing until there sort of guide.

More Adventure for you and me I say!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 10:42:24  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I look forward to a chance to start fresh.
Me too, but for other reasons. I've seen and done just about everything XI has to offer. It's starting to get stale. :(
The only bad part is everyone is going to compare it to FFXI, and everyone who relies on wiki won't feel like playing until there some sort of guide.

I agree. I've got to keep an open mind when I start on it. I didn't have a problem with LOTRO so I think I'll be good.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I'm also hoping they get things right with the leveling this time from the beginning. It shouldn't be easy, but it also shouldn't be so damn repetitive, boring, and painful.
It's gonna turn into something like WoW. "You discovered the ancient city of Asongrah! 3,400 exp!"
Edit: That totally looks like it could be an actual town name. I'mma copyright that.
I actually like the quests/xp thing. Just as long as they're not repeatable (and if they are, they don't give more xp than you could earn in the same amount of time via combat). Again, I don't want it to be too easy. I like the challenge of FFXI.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-05 10:42:47  
I know I'm quitting FFXI about the time FFXIV comes out.

I also know I'm not going to touch FFXIV.

The only reason I play FFXI is because I'm addicted. I've hated the game for 3 years, and when FFXIV comes around and I actually get a CHOICE, why would I switch from cigarettes to methamphetamines?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 10:44:19  
because Meth gives you a bigger, longer, more life-destructing high.

When is FFXIV coming out? Since I've already stopped playing FFXI, I might jump on that 14 wagon.
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-05 10:45:46  
Sometime this year, most likely holiday season, November/Decemberish.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 10:46:30  
Siren.Enternius said:
I know I'm quitting FFXI about the time FFXIV comes out.

I also know I'm not going to touch FFXIV.

The only reason I play FFXI is because I'm addicted. I've hated the game for 3 years, and when FFXIV comes around and I actually get a CHOICE, why would I switch from cigarettes to methamphetamines?
drugs are bad, m'kay?

Seriously though. I game. If I'm not playing FFXI I'm going to play something else. In the long run MMO's are cheaper for me to pay for. It's not like I would play much less.

Sunday I didn't have my token with me. So I spent 12-13 hours playing Tales of Vesperia on 360.

Even when I got burned out on FFXI I stuck around because of the community. I've been with the same LS (one name change) since '04. These people, most of them anyway, are good friends to me. I hate to see them go, and another reason I look forward to FFXIV is them coming back.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 10:47:20  
Siren.Enternius said:
Sometime this year, most likely holiday season, November/Decemberish.

well, guess Brutal Legend, CoD, and Borderlands will keep me happy till then. I might as well log back into FFXI to sell my gear and whatnot.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 10:58:01  
Man I would've told ppl to screw off if they wanted to complain. It's not like Iza's MNK gave you guys(later on "us") a handicap. I don't deal well with people that say we're doing stuff this way and your job doesn't fit.

Brb gonna go burn a few houses down...

I just see 14 turning out to be the same as 11. Even at the start it'll be greed > playing nicely (like it should be).
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:03:02  
Greed is a sin we've all done and are still doing. Acquire the most amount of gil and armor in the shortest amount of time.

***, if I start playing 14, I probably wouldn't have 1mil in my pocket at any given time lol
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 11:04:32  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Man I would've told ppl to screw off if they wanted to complain. It's not like Iza's MNK gave you guys(later on "us") a handicap. I don't deal well with people that say we're doing stuff this way and your job doesn't fit.

Brb gonna go burn a few houses down...

I just see 14 turning out to be the same as 11. Even at the start it'll be greed > playing nicely (like it should be).

Eh, I wasn't talking about that, but I agree. I'm pretty flexible on what I'm willing to try, but I still want expect a certain degree of success. At some points I just get frustrated and take the easiest routes.

That's why I'm glad I'll have the LS. Hopefully they won't get sucked into the rush of a new game and be like that. Also, if it turns out to be like ffxi in that you need a static to accomplish half the crap, I'm going to start them earlier on instead of waiting on other people.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:07:50  
Christ, school needs to start dammit.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-01-05 11:11:33  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I look forward to a chance to start fresh.
Me too, but for other reasons. I've seen and done just about everything XI has to offer. It's starting to get stale. :(
The only bad part is everyone is going to compare it to FFXI, and everyone who relies on wiki won't feel like playing until there some sort of guide.
Thats if FFXIV is so closed box as FFXI is. I hope SE has learned that making players figure out every little thing on their own by trial and error isn't necessarily the best way to play a game.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 11:13:09  
Meh...I can't depend a lot on others. I only have a handfull of people that I can work with. I don't want to run into the problem of getting behind and then no one is doing the same stuff or the ones that sit on their butts reading the chat log wanna charge for services instead of making "friends" or favors.

If I was told that I could only choose to play either WoW or FF then I'd go with WoW since you can play most of the game solo without the need of others unlike FF.

Played both and like FF, but lost it when I seen that merc'ing is the only way to stay on top.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 11:14:09  
lunch time
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:15:13  
LUNCH! TIME!
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 11:17:06  
I got another hour before my lunch....this fat boy is hungry.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:19:20  
***, I haven't done a *** thing all morning, and I'm hungry lol
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 11:20:43  
Same here, KFH.

Just reading up on the news since I don't feel like working. Too damn exhausted from all the ***I've done over the holidays.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 11:20:59  
country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and brown gravy. *** yeah

and don't forget the sweat tea
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-05 11:22:01  
IF YOU FORGET THE SWEET TEA, GOD WILL KILL A YANKEE!!!

Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-05 11:23:42  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
IF YOU FORGET THE SWEET TEA, GOD WILL KILL A YANKEE!!!

Well now that's one hell of a decision. Guess I want the sweet tea more.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-05 11:26:06  
I could go for some steak...i just have chili and cup'o'noodles.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-05 11:26:12  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and brown gravy. *** yeah

and don't forget the sweat tea

ohhh that does sound nom right now
First Page 2 3 ... 3359 3360 3361 ... 18549 18550 18551