FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3246 3247 3248 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:05:48  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
o.O I deleted my windower folder (except for spellcast ***and macros) and reinstalled with that and it worked fine, first try.
That's you. I haven't done it personally. That's my point. After the previous 'fixes' failed on me I refuse to suggest something I haven't tested personally.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:11:00  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
o.O I deleted my windower folder (except for spellcast ***and macros) and reinstalled with that and it worked fine, first try.
That's you. I haven't done it personally. That's my point. After the previous 'fixes' failed on me I refuse to suggest something I haven't tested personally.
Yea but you just copied and pasted everything over didn't you? And it just so happened to work?

Even if it was just me, I started from scratch, so you'd assume it'd work.
No, I started from scratch on my windows 7 build. What I copied over was FFXI itself. Windower is in a separate directory.

I did the previous fixes exactly as directed, and they failed.

I assume nothing when it comes to windower anymore.

Edit: What worked for me is opening the calendar widget.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-23 08:14:14  
Yeah, Sect. If you figure it out, let me know. I downloaded .41 and .42, neither worked. Both took me to fullscreen mode without ANY plugins, nor was it even in windowed mode.

On the subject, is there a model viewer that works for 7 also? >_> Want to .dat mod and the version Bengal sent me failed me spectacularly.

Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:31:19  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
If I had to deal with stupid widgets I'd be playing on my xbox right now.
It's barely noticeable. Unlike previous OSs who tried to use widgets they barely use any memory. Doesn't slow it down at all.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-23 08:40:18  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
If I had to deal with stupid widgets I'd be playing on my xbox right now.
It's barely noticeable. Unlike previous OSs who tried to use widgets they barely use any memory. Doesn't slow it down at all.
<3 my mac widgets.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-23 08:42:18  
*punches Urial's TV* >:(
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-23 08:44:58  
Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
*punches Urial's TV* >:(
No sir, you are not punching my tv nub. Unlike you I will be playing CoD on it later.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-23 08:46:41  
I *can* hook it up to the 60 inch in the living room. I'm just lazy as ***, and like to play in boxers. And I'd need to wear pants if out there. ;_; I was bored as sin last night after calming down though. I might just do it after work. xD
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:50:36  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Well Ctrl-alt-del took an unexpected twist!
Way behind on it. No spoilers.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-23 08:50:39  
lulz at the GM jail SS.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-23 08:50:53  
I *can* hook it up to the 60 inch in the living room. I'm just lazy as ***, and like to play in boxers. And I'd need to wear pants if out there. ;_; I was bored as sin last night after calming down though. I might just do it after work. xD
Mwuahaha if i want i can just take my xbox down stairs and play on the 46" and I can still play in my boxers, well assuming my nighbors aren't peeking in my window. That would be creepy.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:52:59  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
lol@ Questionable Content, snap ***
I lol'd
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-23 08:53:34  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Mwuahaha if i want i can just take my xbox down stairs and play on the 46" and I can still play in my boxers, well assuming my nighbors aren't peeking in my window. That would be creepy.

You mean have something like this happen?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 08:55:10  
Ramuh.Urial said:
I actually put pants on last night because I felt like someone was watching me through my windows. I use two 3" blinds instead of one 6" blind so there's a tiny gap between them.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-23 08:57:51  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
I actually put pants on last night because I felt like someone was watching me through my windows. I use two 3" blinds instead of one 6" blind so there's a tiny gap between them.
That could be a Geico commercial. The money is looking in between the blinds.

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE! SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN ME!

Laughs ensue.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-23 09:00:20  
That could be a Geico commercial. The money is looking in between the blinds. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE! SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN ME! Laughs ensue.

Could turn that into a College Humor video. Have it be a chick getting ready to go down and then she looks over and sees the stack of money peeping through the blinds. Get the nudity and all XD
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-23 09:01:15  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
You mean have something like this happen?
That happened to a guy on my boat. Well he wasn't making coffee just going from the shower to bedroom. Was kinda funny cause it was his saturday duty day and no one knew he was in jail. Turns out a bit after getting dressed he hears cars. Looks outside and 4 cop cars pull up with 2 cops each. He was kinda pissy which didn't help.

Like they asked "sir you usually naked in your house?"
And he responds "Yeah everytime before I get dressed..."
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 09:04:28  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
That could be a Geico commercial. The money is looking in between the blinds. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE! SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN ME! Laughs ensue.

Could turn that into a College Humor video. Have it be a chick getting ready to go down and then she looks over and sees the stack of money peeping through the blinds. Get the nudity and all XD
Ramuh.Dasva said:
That happened to a guy on my boat. Well he wasn't making coffee just going from the shower to bedroom. Was kinda funny cause it was his saturday duty day and no one knew he was in jail. Turns out a bit after getting dressed he hears cars. Looks outside and 4 cop cars pull up with 2 cops each. He was kinda pissy which didn't help.

Like they asked "sir you usually naked in your house?"
And he responds "Yeah everytime before I get dressed..."

I lol'd.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-23 09:07:14  
I think it's just plain stupid. Seriously if someone has the urge to look and see me nekkid through one of my windows then they deserve to be scarred for life.

I remember watching a homemade mentos video. Dude was about to eat his lady, but her vag smelled funny so he popped a mentos.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-23 09:09:46  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Well Ctrl-alt-del took an unexpected twist!
Sucks to be him.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-23 09:09:49  
And another 2 weskit's bite the dust.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-23 09:10:15  
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I think it's just plain stupid. Seriously if someone has the urge to look and see me nekkid through one of my windows then they deserve to be scarred for life. I remember watching a homemade mentos video. Dude was about to eat his lady, but her vag smelled funny so he popped a mentos.
Oh god...inb4 Starburst story...
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-23 09:14:28  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Oh god...inb4 Starburst story...
._.
/runs
 Ramuh.Dasva