Seraph.Pikachu said:
Is the bunny hat hard to get? :0
Nope.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-12-18 12:00:17  
Inventory saving tip of the day: Go straight for the +1, there is literally no difference in the two items and you don't need the NQ to get the HQ.
 Garuda.Kyree
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-18 12:01:28  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Inventory saving tip of the day: Go straight for the 1, there is literally no difference in the two items and you don't need the NQ to get the HQ.
Need NQ for mannequin!
 Ramuh.Citag
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:05:09  
Ew my earring wont show up in my equipment.
 Fairy.Tbest
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 12:07:13  
Ramuh.Citag said:
Ew my earring wont show up in my equipment.
Yeah, my Cassandra's/Helenus's earrings don't show up either. :(
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:12:11  
I hate blank spots when there should be something there. Oh well, its an ugly looking one anyways.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:17:35  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Inventory saving tip of the day: Go straight for the 1, there is literally no difference in the two items and you don't need the NQ to get the HQ.

Unless you want both for completion sake or for two charges in the same day.
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:25:27  
So my mom just got mad at me. She wanted to get my the newest Harry Potter on blu ray, and I told her not to because I want to buy all 7, well 8 really, at once in whatever collectors edition they offer. Apparantly she doesnt understand. I tell her just to give me money/gift cards for xmas but she refuses.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:28:05  
Ramuh.Citag said:
So my mom just got mad at me. She wanted to get my the newest Harry Potter on blu ray, and I told her not to because I want to buy all 7, well 8 really, at once in whatever collectors edition they offer. Apparantly she doesnt understand. I tell her just to give me money/gift cards for xmas but she refuses.
Aye, I understand what you're doing. I hate it when people refuse to give give cards or money. My mom always said it was rude to ask for them. I told her it's not as rude as telling someone you don't want whatever trash they give instead.
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:33:00  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Citag said:
Aye, I understand what you're doing. I hate it when people refuse to give give cards or money. My mom always said it was rude to ask for them. I told her it's not as rude as telling someone you don't want whatever trash they give instead.

Well its not that, Im an adult and if there is something I want I buy it. I dont go shopping and be like, oh I should wait to buy that until xmas so my Mom may or may not get it for me. I need new tires for my car so I said ok get me that for xmas, thats gonna cost me about 900 bucks, clearly more than shes planning on spending so thats why I said well just give me cash to go towards them. Still shes irritated im being so difficult. Its a no win with her sometimes lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:35:07  
Ramuh.Citag said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Citag said:

Well its not that, Im an adult and if there is something I want I buy it. I dont go shopping and be like, oh I should wait to buy that until xmas so my Mom may or may not get it for me. I need new tires for my car so I said ok get me that for xmas, thats gonna cost me about 900 bucks, clearly more than shes planning on spending so thats why I said well just give me cash to go towards them. Still shes irritated im being so difficult. Its a no win with her sometimes lol.

Well that's why I only ask for cash or gift cards. I'm an adult with a well paying job. If I want something, I go buy it. (Of course I'm not going to show them my gamestop wishlist. Maybe I should >_> )
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 12:41:11  
*Nods.* I always just ask for cash or give the person a very specific wish list.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:48:30  
Fairy.Tbest said:
*Nods.* I always just ask for cash or give the person a very specific wish list.
You've been doing a lot of nodding today. How's your neck?
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:49:28  
lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-12-18 12:52:01  
On the subject of the ToAU Rings, I sent request in for them to add a way to change it a couple of times. Keep doing it!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 12:52:03  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Just fine. Fortunately for me, I'm in decent shape. :P
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
On the subject of the ToAU Rings, I sent request in for them to add a way to change it a couple of times. Keep doing it!
NO! There's no way to change your Zila.... I mean your Chains of Proma.... Ummm... O.oa Your AC.. your MK... Yeah, what gives, SE!?!?!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 12:53:43  
This wasn't a double post. >.>
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:53:54  
Fairy.Tbest said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Good, good.
 Seraph.Pikachu
サーバ: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-18 12:54:04  
my avi is awesome /flex
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2009-12-18 12:54:25  
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

I don't think they'll ever make a way to change your decision for the Aht Urghan ring
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 12:55:16  
Fairy.Tbest said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Tbest said:

Lets see some pics ;D
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-18 12:55:40  
Seraph.Pikachu said:
my avi is awesome /flex
Leek spin!
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
I don't think they'll ever make a way to change your decision for the Aht Urghan ring
Why's that?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:57:01  
Tbest said:
Quote:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
NO! There's no way to change your Zila.... I mean your Chains of Proma.... Ummm... O.oa Your AC.. your MK... Yeah, what gives, SE!?!?!
I lol'd.

Also: Curse you and your ninja edits.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 12:57:20  
Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
my avi is awesome /flex
Leek spin!
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Why's that?
Because they would've done it by now.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 12:58:15  
Ramuh.Citag said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Tbest said:
Lets see some pics ;D
lol, I'll take some more after I shave off the blonde hair from when I dyed it.
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-18 12:59:31  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
my avi is awesome /flex
Leek spin!
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Why's that?
Maybe... or! PS2 LIMITATIONS!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 13:00:46  
Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:
my avi is awesome /flex
Leek spin!
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
Why's that?
Maybe... or! PS2 LIMITATIONS!
Heck... Even the AN earrings can be tossed and re-acquired. Though.... I don't even have the ToAU missions completed and probably won't complete them unless I start doing Salvage or Nyzul a lot. XD Acc+4 Atk+4 just isn't worth it imo.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-12-18 13:02:42  
I'm doing ToAU for completion. That's it. It's basically on the bottom of my list of stuff to do though. Very low priority.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-12-18 13:03:46  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I'm doing ToAU for completion. That's it. It's basically on the bottom of my list of stuff to do though. Very low priority.
Yeah, I'll get it done 'eventually'... But, I'd rarely use any of the rings on my character so I don't really care one way or the other.
 Ramuh.Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2009-12-18 13:04:06  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Krizz you guys planning on doing more CoP crap anytime soon? You guys are almost up to chapter 8 now arent you?
First Page 2 3 ... 3197 3198 3199 ... 18549 18550 18551