FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18396 18397 18398 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 13:32:54  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I'm debating going back to school for Computer Science since work will pay for it...

/twocents

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-10-30 14:10:02  
I'll do it tomorrow.

*goes back to playing Destiny 2*
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 14:11:18  
in the long version I ramble on for hours about the value of a good education, what it means to your future, how I wish I had done such and such at that point in time in my own life...

and then the story swerves off the well paved road of generic common sense into some nonsensical half remembered fragment of a forgotten back road that leads someplace dark and awkward and intensely personal...

sooner or later we get back on track as it were with some sort of half bright axiom like it's better to regret doing something you have done than something you haven't...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Baronton
サーバ: Bahamut
user: baronton
By Bahamut.Baronton 2017-10-30 14:33:34  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
the value of a good education
it's better to regret doing something you have done then something you haven't...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 14:38:38  
Bahamut.Baronton said: »
the value of a good education
it's better to regret doing something you have done then something you haven't...

Thank you Captain Obvious of The Grammar Nazi SS Stormtroopers

the value of a good education... I wish I had

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-30 14:40:45  
Well stylistically it works.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-30 14:44:12  
Zerowone said: »
Well stylistically it works.

no... the important part is that I used then instead of than.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-30 14:55:13  
But you could regret something you did and then regret something you didn’t do. Given how the human brain works it’s probably a common occurrence to have cascading thoughts... obviously you meant to used than. In a dark comedy sense it works though.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-30 15:02:26  
WE'VE GOTTA BE PERFECT NOW?!??! I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!??!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-10-30 15:38:30  
Siren.Mosin said: »
'MERICA!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-31 08:21:11  
'MERICA!

*** YEAH!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-31 08:46:11  
PARKER Edit: Happy Halloween!

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-31 08:48:05  
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-31 10:37:25  

it's probably lolserj's sock.... haven't seen him in a while and he is probably still looking to settle the BC powder score...

or one of my other umpteen gazillion enemies... or the forty seventh incarnation of josiah...

or some new dipshit nitpicker looking to pick nits...

I met a real live noob on XI this weekend... stuck at 65, didn't know how to /follow, didn't know how to get sheemo to convert kindred seals for LB... a real life wet behind the ears noob...

so anything is possible...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 09:55:57  
happy chinese wednesday...sound the gongs...bring out the lion dancers....and the kung fu monks and all the /sigh... *** it I'm going to go smoke opium until this week is over.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 09:57:25  
I met a real live noob on XI this weekend... stuck at 65, didn't know how to /follow, didn't know how to get sheemo to convert kindred seals for LB... a real life wet behind the ears noob...

That's precious!

...I hope you *** with him mercilessly.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 10:12:52  
Ramyrez said: »

That's precious!

no...I tried to help him out... I'm one of those idiots that used to be a mentor.... and every once in a while I get nostalgic and help someone at random... and like always while I was helping him he got a tell from someone else that wanted to help him and he ditched me... and since then he has been either too busy or too embarrassed to ask for help.

I'm comforted by the fact that I will never learn...because I'm an idiot.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 10:48:17  

That's precious!

no...I tried to help him out... I'm one of those idiots that used to be a mentor.... and every once in a while I get nostalgic and help someone at random... and like always while I was helping him he got a tell from someone else that wanted to help him and he ditched me... and since then he has been either too busy or too embarrassed to ask for help.

...my god. You're your server's version of my wife.
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 10:49:14  
Luckily for you you're not a woman, though. I swear to Altana she developed at least three internet stalkers just because she was nice to people.

...long story short, that's how I ended up getting the most worthless mule account in history.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-11-01 11:15:37  

That's precious!

Well if you want to continue being an idiot I'm thinking of coming back on a new character for a couple months with the GF. She'll have no idea what she's doing when I'm not around. >.>;
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-01 11:50:48  
if you want to continue being an idiot

it's one of those 'little choice in the matter' type deals...

remember kids -airplane glue can put back together the pieces of almost anything... except the pieces of your brain that snapped when you were huffing it...

trust me... I did a lot of... research and arrested development in this field.

the worst part is... that it leaves you just smart enough to remember you screwed the whole thing up... right at the jump.

and also that somehow, that I'll obviously never be able to determine, it only erases the good memories that may have given you any comfort...
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-11-01 14:21:56  
I miss XI's /follow.

"Kojo, I'll brb need to bring in groceries. You're on follow."

Then I wait about 45 seconds and swap a piece of gear and slingshot them into a group of aggroing mobs.
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 14:23:57  
it's one of those 'little choice in the matter' type deals...

Tell me about it.

*drips*
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 14:24:17  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I miss XI's /follow.

"Kojo, I'll brb need to bring in groceries. You're on follow."

Then I wait about 45 seconds and swap a piece of gear and slingshot them into a group of aggroing mobs.

"BRB, dog on fire."
By Ramyrez 2017-11-01 14:31:34  
Or better yet:

Person A, "BRB, police at the door."

*follows in old Dynamis - Windurst without telling Person B*

*Person B changes gear*

*Person A runs into what was affectionately called the 'Death House' in Windurst, *** entire run 20 minutes in, wastes everyone's Dynamis run for three days.*

Not to let himself rest on his laurels of *** people over, Person A was later leading an LS and subsequently got caught botting/speedhacking and lost just boatloads of LS swag.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-02 08:49:54  
"BRB, pet lobster on fire."

I can't say that I really miss the players that thought they were winning the game the less they played... I never understood it.

sure... I get the reason that people botted... if they were doing something boring like crafting or fishing. but why did they dutifully man their keyboards to troll people all day long in jeuno and then go afk when they finally got around to doing something fun?

/shrug
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-11-02 09:16:33  
Never got into botting. Never thought it was all that effective considering that my wife used to play on PS2 and be accused of botting by all the botters because there was no way she could beat a bot at claiming, right?

Turns out she was just on the PS2 and figured out you could use it's lack of rendering power to your advantage if you stared at the roof of Dragon's Aery during window.

Otherwise I mean...yeah you could complete a Mythic or whatever faster using clipper but...why? Why risk that when you've put literal years of playtime into your character?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-02 09:24:57  
Never got into botting.

I played on crashbox until they cut support... by the time I got on PC it didn't matter any more lol... SE had finally figured out how to stop the "clippers"...or whatever you called the dudes that could run through walls at flee speed in whatchamacallit...

wait until the content was irrelevant.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-11-02 14:12:58  
/shuffles down in his monk robes from the observatory
/rubs eyes

is it friday yet...

no...

well since we got a visit from sugar britches and hoppy I was thinking..... we should try to summon the stark raving jelly mad professor magnus..... to visit us this dance party friday...PARKER

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-11-02 14:31:11  
wee nied ur halp Mag!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18396 18397 18398 ... 18549 18550 18551