First Page 2 3 ... 18053 18054 18055 ... 18549 18550 18551
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-18 10:07:51  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Isn't there a new Ahri skin? Arcade Ahri or something?

I just happened to see a reference to it and...I don't quite get the Arcade thing for Ahri.
Fan service.
If you Google it, there are tons of different fan pics so I dunno which is real but most of them look like a unicorn threw up on her. I like the original design best. The Japanese garb fits the legend she's based off of.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 10:10:04  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
GET OFF MY LAWN

One of Us!

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 10:11:36  
If you Google it, there are tons of different fan pics so I dunno which is real but most of them look like a unicorn threw up on her. I like the original design best. The Japanese garb fits the legend she's based off of.

-for your un official rito news:
http://www.surrenderat20.net/
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-18 10:13:12  
Bismarck.Misao said: »

-for your un official rito news:
surrenderat20.net
As I said, unicorn vomit and whatnot.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 10:14:44  
that's how arcade skins go. all colorful goofy and ***.
pics dont do them justice.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 10:50:07  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
she was triggered by hamburger which we recently bought a large amount of and now she can't touch it

I almost forgot one of the worst parts of having a berserk gall bladder...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 10:53:54  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
she was triggered by hamburger which we recently bought a large amount of and now she can't touch it

I almost forgot one of the worst parts of having a berserk gall bladder...

I had a supervisor who had the damn thing removed and she still won't touch chicken wings because it reminds her too much of her first bout with it.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 11:02:59  
Ramyrez said: »
I had a supervisor who had the damn thing removed

I'm reluctant to have this done because I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be there for some dumb reason. and the "work around" is carrying pepto at all times which isn't really that inconvenient...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 11:06:06  
I had a supervisor who had the damn thing removed

I'm reluctant to have this done because I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be there for some dumb reason. and the "work around" is carrying pepto at all times which isn't really that inconvenient...

My sister in law had hers out too, it doesn't seem like she has too many problems.

But she's so uptight that it's really hard to tell when she's in pain, gastrointestinal distress, or just being her usual perky self.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 11:09:12  
My dad had his removed many years ago. Never had any problems.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 11:44:40  

Now... if only he played final fantasy xi and posted on ffxiah he could tell us more about it....

PARKER!!! to the time machine!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-18 11:46:30  
For some reason, everyone I've ever known who had their gallbladder removed (all 3-4 of them) developed IBS after. I don't think that's actually a result of removal, just an odd coincidence.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 11:46:38  
Going through a vendor's invoice, find an item which should cost 88 cents charged as 88 dollars.

No thank you, we're not going to pay you 25 grand for that.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 11:54:02  

Now... if only he played final fantasy xi and posted on ffxiah he could tell us more about it....

PARKER!!! to the time machine!
I'm not sure if I want that or not.

One on hand, it would be cool to play games with my dad (other than NES little league baseball, Tetris, and the X-Men arcade game back in the day).

On the other hand, that would be forcing my father to play FFXI...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 11:54:28  
For some reason, everyone I've ever known who had their gallbladder removed (all 3-4 of them) developed IBS after. I don't think that's actually a result of removal, just an odd coincidence.

it's a result unfortunately
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 11:57:06  
I'm not sure if I want that or not.

then we can hold off... /belays PARKER

it's not like the past is going anywhere.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-18 11:58:33  

Hmm. Well, that would explain it. That is, assuming you aren't tricking me for some evil plan.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 12:00:57  

Hmm. Well, that would explain it. That is, assuming you aren't tricking me for some evil plan.

you can google the procedure...it's not a secret. >.>
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 12:06:02  
While not a confirmed causation, there is more than casual correlation and reason to think it plays a role.

Quote:
Although anecdotally, I have heard numerous stories from IBS patients who report that their IBS showed up following removal of their gallbladder, there is not a lot of clinical research on the subject. However, researchers have begun looking into a condition called bile acid malabsorption (BAM) and its relationship to chronic diarrhea difficulties.

BAM is a condition in which there is a dysfunction as to how bile acids are processed within the body. People who have had their gallbladders removed are at risk for BAM. For more information, see this article: Idiopathic (Primary) Bile Acid Malabsorption and IBS Diarrhea
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 12:29:55  
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2016-08-18 12:32:12  
After three hours of conference calls, man did that Slayer hit the spot
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 12:47:53  
Idiot Boy said: »
After three hours of conference calls, man did that Slayer hit the spot

well it sure beats the hell out of arguing about I-BAM

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 13:58:29  
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-08-18 15:35:02  
Yea, we've been trying. Biggest problem right now is she's having a multitude of other issues bombard her now on top of having to stay away from certain foods(she was triggered by hamburger which we recently bought a large amount of and now she can't touch it) and so everything is piling up on her and... I can see her spiraling into depression. Trying to figure out what I can do to help keep her up but she just has so much on her right now. :/

So long as she knows that spath is her rock and her light in the darkness she will pull through...Together you will weather the fiery storms of hell, slay the demons of her past and conquer the monsters lurking in the future... Remember this...

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge

I love how Nik rubs your nerves raw and then presents gems like this.

His wife must be a saint.
I'm tellin' ya. Nik is like a second father for me. Great man.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 15:40:27  
so its official.
I have no friday nights.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-18 15:41:35  
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-19 08:56:15  
Happy dance party friday all. I hope it finds you in the gods' good graces. I for one, am wholly ready for the weekend and the peace that lies therein. This week has been too busy, today is looking to follow the trend, and I am weary. I tend to agree with misa in that 'no man's sky' is a ripoff. I would have come to the conclusion a lot earlier, but I've been hanging with the child folk, and drinking a bunch.

/shrug

Sup with the rest of Ni? Niko any big cigar plans for the weekend? the mennonite have some weird holiday? Z have any funny stories? how fares the mad king? what of misa-cat? our european comrades? remo remotional ramyez? will skull come back and poop the place up during work hours? will stik come collect ni taxes and gallivant off to the UK with all our grotto upkeep money? SUP!??!
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-19 09:00:26  
Morning Omnipotent beings.

I agree with Mosin, I can't wait til today is over. Came in to work early, it's been a ***show of a morning and I'm sure the afternoon will follow suit. It's calm for the time being, so here I am momentarily.

Weekend plans include fixing the car, mowing the lawn, cursing the sun, and killing as many brain cells as possible to forget the transgressions this week has brought upon me. On the plus side, it wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. On the down side, it was more stressful than I expected.

Oh well, such is life.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-19 09:02:03  
The Mennonites always have a holiday but how dare you call it weird??? I will be taking the sister wives to air and water show...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-19 09:03:46  
So no mans sky isn't worth it mos?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18053 18054 18055 ... 18549 18550 18551