2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18052 18053 18054 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 14:22:22  
Asura.Dameshi said: »
Then by royal decree I deem that you must consume fried rice before the sun retires and the moon takes its watch.

I don't really care if it's the sun and the moon. If anyone retires and someone else takes their watch that commemorates the occasion, that's wrong.

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-08-17 14:29:47  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Whose job is it to protect the king from himself???
Whoever it is should probably be fired.

...PARKER fire up the furnace! PARKER! Where the hell did he get off to this time? ...PARKER!

Bismarck.Misao said: »
just toss the king in a padded room, and make sure you toss the key this time around.
No locked room can stand up against my BERSERKER STRENGTH!
*has a difficult time, but ultimately succeeds in splitting a banana in two*

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I suddenly want fried rice very badly...
Then by royal decree I deem that you must consume fried rice before the sun retires and the moon takes its watch.
Eh, after having to drive the GF to the hospital a couple days ago, for her gallbladder, I'm afraid to make her food at all. x.x Idk... maybe I'll make some later...
By Ramyrez 2016-08-17 14:32:31  
Eh, after having to drive the GF to the hospital a couple days ago, for her gallbladder, I'm afraid to make her food at all. x.x Idk... maybe I'll make some later...

Oh man, that ***'s no fun.

I've had to take the wife to the ER a few times for gastro-related issues that ultimately were "harmless" but were also of the kind of pain that could be a host of terrible things.

And either way she got to be in so much pain that the nurses *** up an IV repeatedly barely phased her.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-17 15:50:38  
yawn
By volkom 2016-08-17 17:50:24  
Idiot Boy said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
volkom said: »
I could use my browse quota time though.
What the hell is this?

I just translated it to "recess" in my head and kept going

mhmm yeah ~

so my company makes a web filter product (that we use too) that analyzes websites based on their content and category and if that stuff meets certain rules then it can get blocked. So there's a feature that basically allows someone to override the block if its for work purposes or as rooks said "recess" xD
~its pretty neat stuff, if you're into IT things
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-17 21:35:09  
Eh, after having to drive the GF to the hospital a couple days ago, for her gallbladder.

I'm sure that you handled it like a pro since The Spath is the very best of and all that is man.

I recommend avoiding High fat foods and dairy while she is on the mend.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-17 21:37:03  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
For him or for her?

Or for you?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-17 21:45:38  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
For him or for her?

Or for you?

4 Everybody! Why risk it!?

But really just for her....unless she is the kind of girl that orders a salad but eats half of spath's meal then he may want to pass on the delmonico and pork gristle sandwiches
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2016-08-17 23:17:02  
Eh, after having to drive the GF to the hospital a couple days ago, for her gallbladder.

I'm sure that you handled it like a pro since The Spath is the very best of and all that is man.

Yea, we've been trying. Biggest problem right now is she's having a multitude of other issues bombard her now on top of having to stay away from certain foods(she was triggered by hamburger which we recently bought a large amount of and now she can't touch it) and so everything is piling up on her and... I can see her spiraling into depression. Trying to figure out what I can do to help keep her up but she just has so much on her right now. :/
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-08-18 08:26:50  
I wish I was a bird so I could fly far far away.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 08:41:05  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I wish I was a bird so I could fly far far away.

Did I hear you say, "If you had wings you would fly?"

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 08:44:08  
Yea, we've been trying. Biggest problem right now is she's having a multitude of other issues bombard her now on top of having to stay away from certain foods(she was triggered by hamburger which we recently bought a large amount of and now she can't touch it) and so everything is piling up on her and... I can see her spiraling into depression. Trying to figure out what I can do to help keep her up but she just has so much on her right now. :/
Spath my lad. Sit a spell.
*pours 3 shots of vodka, slides one to Spath and drinks the other 2*
Now in my experience as King of these lands, I have come to realize the key to eternal happiness no matter what ***is hitting what fan.
*pours more shots*
This happiness does of course have its drawbacks. Nothing is without price. You will lose something. Perhaps friends, perhaps employment, perhaps half your liver. Something will be lost. But it's okay, because you're happy, she's happy, we're all happy.
*pours more shots*
You see young Spath, it became apparent to me some time during the 2nd age of Ni, 3rd Autumn solstice. No matter how much you prepare, life will find a way to punch you right in the balls. "But Meshi!" you exclaim, "I'm wearing a cup!"
No cup can withstand the iron fist of life's heavy handed punches.
*pours more shots*
So Spath, the key to eternal happiness is quite simple. It's booze my child. Booze will solve all your problems. I hear it even cures hangovers.

I may have altered the story a tiny bit, but that's about what the guy at the liquor store told me anyway. I trust him, he told me he's a psychiatrist.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 09:07:39  
Primary database system at work is down for maintenance.

*grumble*

I love trying to find busywork.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 09:27:25  

So long as she knows that spath is her rock and her light in the darkness she will pull through...Together you will weather the fiery storms of hell, slay the demons of her past and conquer the monsters lurking in the future... Remember this...

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 09:28:54  

So long as she knows that spath is her rock and her light in the darkness she will pull through...Together you will weather the fiery storms of hell, slay the demons of her past and conquer the monsters lurking in the future... Remember this...

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge

I love how Nik rubs your nerves raw and then presents gems like this.

His wife must be a saint.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 09:47:19  
huh
so after playing almost 3hrs of No Man's Sky since purrrrchase.....

Asked Steam to Refund it and they said yes.

\o/
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 09:47:55  
I bet Nik is a big ole' softy outside of Ni. He vents his inner demons here to allow his sanity to remain in the cruel, cold, harsh world outside of this sanctuary.

Or I'm way off and he's actually a deranged serial killer. I'll keep the doors locked.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 09:49:16  
huh

\o/
Dear Misa,

We heard you came into some funds. Please browse these latest skins on our free game.

Sincerely,
Riot.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 09:49:36  
My inner demons?
usally quelled down by buying an Icee, visiting the toy aisle in a toy store, or buying something random.

or playing Teemo
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 09:50:21  
huh

\o/
Dear Misa,

We heard you came into some funds. Please browse these latest skins on our free game.

Sincerely,
Riot.

oh Rito is pleased. last time we played, ended up with Project Ashe.

why? dat ashe.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 09:51:06  
I bet Nik is a big ole' softy outside of Ni. He vents his inner demons here to allow his sanity to remain in the cruel, cold, harsh world outside of this sanctuary.

Or I'm way off and he's actually a deranged serial killer. I'll keep the doors locked.

He's probably like most of us who post in P&R blowing off steam and whatever's on his mind because life's social contract demands you be not yourself or speak your mind most of the time...

The internet is one big Twilight Zone episode akin to "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street" or "The Shelter."
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 09:53:17  
My inner demons?
usally quelled down by buying an Icee, visiting the toy aisle in a toy store, or buying something random.

or playing Teemo
That's not quelling demons, that's spreading them to others.

oh Rito is pleased. last time we played, ended up with Project Ashe.

why? dat ashe.
Dear Misa,

We heard you recently came into some funds. *** you, we don't want your money anyway.

Sincerely,
SquEnix

P.S. Here's the link to give us money: FFCrack.com
P.P.S. We don't want your money though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 09:59:50  
SCREW YOU CUBENIX.
YOU WONT CON ME INTO GETTING YOU SUPER AWESOME 2 PERSON AMAZING FLUFFY CUDDLY 2 PERSON MOUNT!
AND UNLESS YOU CAN GIVE ME SOMEONE TO MARRY INGAME FOR THOSE AWESOME OVERPRICED WEDDING ITEMS AND MOUNT, YOU CANT HAVE MY MONEY.

on a side note of quelling demons with money and physical items that serve no spiritual purpose and just feeds into hoarding and feed the materialist spectrum....
one of these days Ill own something from this toyline.
https://www.amazon.com/Dollfie-Dream-Extra-Saber-Volks/dp/B008E998SO
and before you ask...
yes, yes it is, a $1k+ doll.
yes. doll. yes.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 10:00:43  
Ramyrez said: »

He's probably like most of us who post in P&R blowing off steam and whatever's on his mind because life's social contract demands you be not yourself or speak your mind most of the time...

The internet is one big Twilight Zone episode akin to "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street" or "The Shelter."
No idea what you're talking about, I'm totally the same IRL, King and everything.

Speaking of which, I'm trying to move my massive fortune to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and require funds to do so. If you could please wire ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS to my account, I will provide you with FIVE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS after my successful transfer.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-18 10:01:17  

amen.

and True... I don't bring a lot of high class sophistication or distinction to the relationship...
but I do have a metric ***ton of psychotic devotion... which can not be bought at any price....

was it something in her past that caused her to take pity on this monstrous ***? Or something she feared in the future? Perhaps we will never know... but at her side is a demon, more beast than man, that would go to unspeakable lengths to carry out her wishes....Patiently waiting for her command to rip your arm right off your body and beat you to death with it.

perhaps not surprisingly, nobody *** with her.... which frees her up to do her good works throughout the lands....
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-18 10:02:44  
Isn't there a new Ahri skin? Arcade Ahri or something?

I just happened to see a reference to it and...I don't quite get the Arcade thing for Ahri.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 10:03:53  

amen.

and True... I don't bring a lot of high class sophistication or distinction to the relationship...
but I do have a metric ***ton of psychotic devotion... which can not be bought at any price....

was it something in her past that caused her to take pity on this monstrous ***? Or something she feared in the future? Perhaps we will never know... but at her side is a demon, more beast than man, that would go to unspeakable lengths to carry out her wishes....Patiently waiting for her command to rip your arm right off your body and beat you to death with it.

perhaps not surprisingly, nobody *** with her.... which frees her up to do her good works throughout the lands....

Jokes aside, this sounds remarkably familiar.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-18 10:05:01  
No idea what you're talking about, I'm totally the same IRL, King and everything.

[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-08-18 10:05:30  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Isn't there a new Ahri skin? Arcade Ahri or something?

I just happened to see a reference to it and...I don't quite get the Arcade thing for Ahri.
Fan service.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-08-18 10:07:31  
Q&A
Misa are you alright?
Duh. no.

1k? what income? you crai crai
when I (or one of you fools) end up winning the powerball, or when I end up actually robbing a bank (or doing it legally, owning a bank).

you sure you are not a girl?
nope not one. a cat --or a toaster. idk.

how?
dont ask me. idk.

favorite color?
#ffffff

uhm....
GET OFF MY LAWN
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18052 18053 18054 ... 18549 18550 18551