Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-24 15:50:57  
volkom said: »
Gothic plate or gtfo
I also accept this.

edit: Oh goddess of pages, how I thank you for gracing me with your divine power, and on such a thoughtful post! You honor me with your very essence.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-24 16:12:03  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
/hides karate kid headband

Asura.Dameshi said: »
Jeez Zah, I'm not going to run around in a kimono (despite how stylish and comfortable they look... I'M JUST SAYING THE EAST HAS BETTER CLOTHING) wearing a bandana and a katana while spouting off Japanese and pretending I'm a samurai like some sort of child.

I'd be wearing a tunic, cape, and a scimitar. Or on rainy days, kilt with claymore. Chainmail optional.

Well, I'm sure neither of you thought the following was a good approach:

/heavy breathing

"You're Korean, do you like..."

/vomits a list of anime assuming just because someone is Asian they're into anime

-or-

/pops out of nowhere

"I heard you talking to those guys about Baldur's Gate."

"One of those guys is my BF, and yes?"

EDIT: Back then, I really didn't want it known that I played RPGs, so there was that factor, too.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-24 16:46:49  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Also... I hope someone punches you if you wear a vest...

same here, fella. same here.

well it's all over now. 784.15. jumping jesus johosiphat. I think I was better off in slacks and a sport coat, at least then I had some money. now, not so much.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-24 17:35:19  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Also... I hope someone punches you if you wear a vest...

same here, fella. same here.

well it's all over now. 784.15. jumping jesus johosiphat. I think I was better off in slacks and a sport coat, at least then I had some money. now, not so much.

Pics or gtfo!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-24 17:48:28  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Pics or gtfo!

she says she has to do some tailoring, so I don't actually get it until early june, but I'll post a dapper dan photo at some point.

do you think these suit salespeople get commission? I should've been a suit salesman.

wait...

*** that. I need to make suits! how hard could it be? adopt 15 chinese babies, wait until they're 8-10, then get them shits sewing!!! I think I could handle it morally as long as my sweatshop had lots of frills, so that it'll be way sweeter than the sweatshop they'd have worked at in their stupid backwards country. BLAM! millionaire and finally get to throw the mile high NI party. ***ya.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-24 17:59:09  

If he can do it so can you.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-24 18:54:28  
"Yeah this place is a sweatshop, but we have koolaid & HBO!"
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-24 18:56:05  
Make America sub-par again!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-24 19:29:41  
Make everywhere else better so that they leave us alone!
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-05-24 20:25:02  
I knew a dude who had a cape back in the day. real intense weirdo. I liked him.
I'm currently wearing a blanket cape and pajama pants
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-24 20:33:56  
Is your name david?
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-05-24 20:40:39  
Mon nom est Jean Paul!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-24 21:17:46  
Different cape wearin' weirdo then!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-05-24 21:18:54  
Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-05-24 21:30:25  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Mon nom est Jean Paul!

Je suis JeanPauleon!

"Yeah this place is a sweatshop, but we have koolaid & HBO!"

What kind of Koolaid we talkin' here? Koolaid of the internet sneer variety?
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-05-24 22:44:11  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.
Reminds me of one of my favorite parts from my favorite book, about a slave that the author and his friends managed to buy and set free:
Quote:
He was free, but too infinitely free; not striding upon the earth but floating above it. He felt the lack in him of that weight of human relations that trammels a man's progress; tears, farewells, reproaches, joys-- all those things that a man caresses or rips apart each time he sketches a gesture; those thousand ties that bind him to others and lend density to his being.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-24 23:02:52  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
for a wedding especially in the spring/summer, i'd wear nice slacks, a button up that you'd wear with a tie, then don't wear the tie, leave the top two buttons undone, and wear a light coat or blazer.

Admittedly skipping a few posts, but I must admit that the older I get, the more I actually like a good tie.

My favorite of my collection right now is a black number with a subtle pattern in raised embroidery, black-on-black. I have very few occasions to wear it, but when I do, I enjoy it.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 09:16:35  
I firmly believe a virus of some type will take out 75% of us in our lifetime. just seems like nature will find a way to combat overpopulation.

I don't like how Mother Nature keeps gunning for our genitalia (aids, hep c, clap, etc.) leave our junk alone you old biddy!

zika virus I can get behind just stop us from reproducing and all the other problems will work themselves out in time
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-25 09:22:36  
I don't like how Mother Nature keeps gunning for our genitalia (aids, hep c, clap, etc.) leave our junk alone you old biddy!

*** knows how to hit us where it hurts. "Let's see how you like it when I *** with how you ***."
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-05-25 09:42:39  
yawn
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-25 09:53:38  
Morning adventure yearning carbon based life forms.

The 100th game of croquet was a success. I didn't win but had a pretty good game at least. All but the last game we played I did well. That last one I just wasn't focused enough, aka slightly drunk.

Was a perfect evening for croquet. A small breeze and mid 70's. 10/10 would do again.

How is everyone fairing on this holiest of weekdays?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-25 09:59:52  
PARKER!!!!! Make ready the royal rickshaw!!!! it's

CHINESE WEDNESDAY!!!

Lord Foodha smiles down upon the NI Kingdom!!!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-25 10:02:17  
PARKER!!!!! Make ready the royal rickshaw!!!! it's

CHINESE WEDNESDAY!!!

Lord Foodha smiles down upon the NI Kingdom!!!
YouTube Video Placeholder
During the height of Chinese Wednesday, I would listen to music such as this all day at work, then go home and watch a movie such as Ip Man in the evening.

Sadly much of the spirit has gone away, but it is nice to be reminded of it from time to time.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-25 10:07:41  

lol, you are hangover.

well, thanks. I am optimistic about chinese wednesday, the sun is shining, and the kids are free from the rotten influence that is the public school system. Still bored and in a videogame funk, played some LoL with chimi, and you can't party up in draft pick, or maybe I'm too dumb, so I think I'm going to have to bot up some jng, mid, and sup so if I get dicked into a role I don't know at least I'll have a basic understanding. I've been rockin' some civ 5 again too, but that just makes me want to spend money on DLC, and I'm still pissy I got screwed for 60 bones on that trainwreck that is 'the division'. so there's that.

I *** hate teenagers. My daughter's 8th grade year book had the following signatures, and mind you she never leaves our sight, and is a very good girl for 8th grade standards:

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

"sread em' like moses spread the sea"

"hit me up if you ever turn into a hoe."

The handwriting looked like a small childs, or a semi-retard, and it was 3 different guys. wtf. I want to be jack's cro-magnon brain... these ***' little tools. I may have been an *** at 14, but I had a little bit of class for ***. I can see why our grandparents' generation hated us.

yeeesh. sry for that spiel, I had to tell you guys how *** we all are.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-25 10:09:52  
hit me up if you ever turn into a hoe.
Sounds like a good guy with a good sales pitch.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-25 10:10:26  
>.<
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-25 10:12:02  
Doesn't seem like dude has game.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-05-25 10:21:16  

lol, you are hangover.

well, thanks. I am optimistic about chinese wednesday, the sun is shining, and the kids are free from the rotten influence that is the public school system. Still bored and in a videogame funk, played some LoL with chimi, and you can't party up in draft pick, or maybe I'm too dumb, so I think I'm going to have to bot up some jng, mid, and sup so if I get dicked into a role I don't know at least I'll have a basic understanding. I've been rockin' some civ 5 again too, but that just makes me want to spend money on DLC, and I'm still pissy I got screwed for 60 bones on that trainwreck that is 'the division'. so there's that.

I *** hate teenagers. My daughter's 8th grade year book had the following signatures, and mind you she never leaves our sight, and is a very good girl for 8th grade standards:

SPREAD DEM legs gurl

sread em' like moses spread the sea

hit me up if you ever turn into a hoe.

The handwriting looked like a small childs, or a semi-retard, and it was 3 different guys. wtf. I want to be jack's cro-magnon brain... these ***' little tools. I may have been an *** at 14, but I had a little bit of class for ***. I can see why our grandparents' generation hated us.

yeeesh. sry for that spiel, I had to tell you guys how *** we all are.
I don't think I'm hungover, but then again I'm not exactly 100% sooo.....
You can party up in draft mode, it's the only way I play (I find soloing insufferable). Just create a game, then if you're game owner or have invite power there should be an invite button at the top of your screen. Or you can open your friend list, right click on the friend and go to invite to game. There is a glitch that makes it so you can't invite people in other game modes and you have to start a party in the new queue mode, close it, then open the mode you want to play. It's weird.

Civ V is still a great way to burn a few hours a week. I have all the dlc, haven't even used some of it lol.

Teenagers mang. It's like that perfect storm of wanting independence but not knowing what they'd even do with it or why they shouldn't have it.

Hell I think I'm still confused as to what to do with it.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-25 10:21:26  

"SPREAD DEM legs gurl"

"sread em' like moses spread the sea"

"hit me up if you ever turn into a hoe."
8th grade year book
8th grade

These are boys whose fathers are failing them in ways even mine couldn't have managed in all his years of disappointing my mother.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-05-25 10:23:34  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Nope... That *** did it...
First Page 2 3 ... 17971 17972 17973 ... 18549 18550 18551