フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17922 17923 17924 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-21 01:36:52  
So I saw the hateful 8 and the revenant, finally. Interesting juxtaposition of styles. I really didn't like hateful 8, was too verbose and Tarantino's shtick feels so formulaic at this point it verges on cliché. Revenant on the other had little dialogue and lots of action, though it seemed to be a little too existential at the start and end.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 07:53:28  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
So I saw the hateful 8 and the revenant, finally. Interesting juxtaposition of styles. I really didn't like hateful 8, was too verbose and Tarantino's shtick feels so formulaic at this point it verges on cliché. Revenant on the other had little dialogue and lots of action, though it seemed to be a little too existential at the start and end.

I'm probably going to love H8 then because...well, it's a formula I like. I know what to expect with him and that's what I like about him. I think someone said it best when they said he doesn't so much "create" movies/ideas as much as "remix" them.

So if you think of him like a great live DJ instead of a guitar virtuoso, it works a little better.

Again, to me anyhow.

Though it may be hard to top Django Unchained. If you ever would have told me I'd love a movie with Jamie Fox and Leo Dicaprio I'd have told you to shut your *** mouth. But strange things happen.

*shrug*

Looking forward to them both eventually. Also still need to see Spectre.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 08:14:41  
Zah, no one in P&R really is gonna care about "aging rocker has liberal views, surprise, surprise, amirite?"

But I thought you'd think this was nice.

Eagles' Joe Walsh: I'm dropping out of GOP convention show

Quote:
CLEVELAND (AP) — Eagles keyboardist and guitarist Joe Walsh says he's pulling out of a Cleveland summer concert he thought would be a nonpartisan event for veterans' families because it's actually a launch for the Republican National Convention.

Walsh says in an emailed statement he's "very concerned about the rampant vitriol, fear-mongering and bullying coming from the current Republican campaigns." He says he "cannot in good conscience endorse the Republican party in any way."

The concert is scheduled for July 18. The Republican National Convention is scheduled for July 18-21 at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena.

Walsh said Wednesday he's sorry for any fans or veterans and their families he might disappoint. He promises to look at doing a veterans-related benefit concert later this year.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-04-21 09:23:15  
Morning all.

I still need to see both those movies. yeesh. I've been too busy. I probably shouldn't jump on this site drunk. sorry for my weird ramblings.

Joe Walsh's maserati does 185.

sup with ni today?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 09:32:43  
Siren.Mosin said: »

He lost his license; now he don't drive.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2016-04-21 09:38:55  
Hey y'all.

Anything fun today?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-21 09:48:59  
Ramyrez said: »

He lost his license; now he don't drive.

He's also got a mansion he's never lived in too.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 09:52:18  
He's also got a mansion he's never lived in too.

They tell him it's nice.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 09:53:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Anything fun today?

Waiting for the work day to tick away. Kinda out of it today.
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-04-21 10:10:25  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Anything fun today?
no
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-04-21 10:20:24  
Everytime the local Ford place gives away a 66 Mustang, it's either a fastback or a ***color. Last year it was white with blue racing stripes which isn't bad but it was a fastback. This year it's yellow.

Vintage Burgundy coupe and I'm in.
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-04-21 11:35:44  
I've been listening to a 'learn german' podcast, which translates super weird when I'm trying to type because I haven't seen the words I'm learning. So I've been cheating a little when I don't know how to spell a word.

There are some words and phrases I've been taught that I can't find on the internet either, and I doubt the university in munster is trolling me, so it's weird, but a fun thing to try and do anyway.

Completely unrelated, I'm constantly surrounded by people, but feel like I have no one to talk to. Not in a depressed way or anything, idk how to describe the feeling. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being here and such.

I shouldn't be anywhere right now, I'll go away.
Sounds weird, can always post your questions about your learning material here, I will look into it so that you do not learn wrong things.

The social problem is best addressed with question you need to answer yourself.
In your case the 4 worthy questions would be:
What do you want to talk about with them?
What kind of negative emotion keeps you from talking about these things?
Is there a person or a different type of communication which allows you to talk about these things without negative feelings?
What is the difference between that person/type of communication and the surrounding people?

Once you're clear about these things they will show you your possibilities. Courage to choose and follow the self-recognised possibilities can be then provided by any person who you feel close to. If that is not the case a psychotherapist should look into it.

(This sounds more dramatic than it is, as these are only generalised steps one needs to take to solve such issues. It's only a problem if the last step needs to be done, but I'm sure you can solve it before that is needed.)
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2016-04-21 11:38:19  
Also still need to see Spectre

You really, really don't.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-21 12:16:45  
Idiot Boy said: »

No, I do.

I generally tend to like Bond movies no one else seems to and the opposite as well.

I've enjoyed all the Craig movies, including QoS which everyone else seemed to despise.

And Timothy Dalton is still my favorite Bond.

I really dislike Roger Moore's Bond and Pierce Brosnan was pretty meh despite the movies being okay as a whole.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-04-21 12:29:48  
officially pissed.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-21 12:30:25  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
officially pissed.
We don't need to know all your bathroom movements.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-21 12:43:18  
Zah, no one in P&R really is gonna care about "aging rocker has liberal views, surprise, surprise, amirite?"

But I thought you'd think this was nice.

Eagles' Joe Walsh: I'm dropping out of GOP convention show

Quote:
CLEVELAND (AP) — Eagles keyboardist and guitarist Joe Walsh says he's pulling out of a Cleveland summer concert he thought would be a nonpartisan event for veterans' families because it's actually a launch for the Republican National Convention.

Walsh says in an emailed statement he's "very concerned about the rampant vitriol, fear-mongering and bullying coming from the current Republican campaigns." He says he "cannot in good conscience endorse the Republican party in any way."

The concert is scheduled for July 18. The Republican National Convention is scheduled for July 18-21 at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena.

Walsh said Wednesday he's sorry for any fans or veterans and their families he might disappoint. He promises to look at doing a veterans-related benefit concert later this year.

Well, he's not wrong. What's Don Henley got to offer them?

No, I do.

I generally tend to like Bond movies no one else seems to and the opposite as well.

I've enjoyed all the Craig movies, including QoS which everyone else seemed to despise.

I really dislike Roger Moore's Bond and Pierce Brosnan was pretty meh despite the movies being okay as a whole.

You and Dame need to get together for a Bond geek-out session.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-21 12:46:53  

No, I do.

He's not lying though Spectre is not that good. It might have to do with the fact its no Skyfall.
[+]
By volkom 2016-04-21 12:50:20  

No, I do.

He's not lying though Spectre is not that good. It might have to do with the fact its no Skyfall.

I liked spectre but there's some scenes that didn't make much sense or didn't feel like it added anything to the story.

example
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2016-04-21 12:51:48  

No, I do.

Spoilered in case you don't want to read a bunch of negative bits about it before you watch it (no actual spoilers though)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-21 12:58:18  
If they made a fourth austin powers with a plot that revealed powers and Dr evil where brothers... Wait.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-04-21 13:01:22  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

ok that made me lol.

-simple mistake on a project:
project almost out the door, artwork got changed, need to redo changed part. simple, easy, ***happens.

why am i mad?
person who found the mistake is a ***-head, blaming the problem on us, mainly on my boss, because he is a shitface and has beef with my boss.
(mentioned the story before, on how they almost got into a fist fight, during break time ? lol)

client changed artwork, and suddenly, it's our fault for pushing the job out on time?

*** *** tool.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
サーバ: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-04-21 13:11:46  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »

ok that made me lol.

-simple mistake on a project:
project almost out the door, artwork got changed, need to redo changed part. simple, easy, ***happens.

why am i mad?
person who found the mistake is a ***-head, blaming the problem on us, mainly on my boss, because he is a shitface and has beef with my boss.
(mentioned the story before, on how they almost got into a fist fight, during break time ? lol)

client changed artwork, and suddenly, it's our fault for pushing the job out on time?

*** *** tool.
You need to find a new job. Or start a competitor.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-04-21 13:20:27  
this *** just needs to chill or get laid or something idk, and realize that no one is thinking 24/7 about him and how to screw around with him.

this guy is like 65% the problem here, but they cant fire him because he has some sort of seniority, owner likes him, and also doubles as the stupid IT person.
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2016-04-21 13:23:37  
this *** just needs to chill or get laid or something idk, and realize that no one is thinking 24/7 about him and how to screw around with him.

this guy is like 65% the problem here, but they cant fire him because he has some sort of seniority, owner likes him, and also doubles as the stupid IT person.
Hi, I hear you need some IT assistance. I just started an IT consulting company. Here's my business card.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-04-21 13:31:38  
this *** just needs to chill or get laid or something

i think everyone should get laid today in honor of prince.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-04-21 14:43:12  
Hrrrmmm...I wonder if my MSPC is too hard.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-04-21 14:45:28  
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
The social problem is best addressed with question you need to answer yourself.

that's good advice. I wasn't really thinking clearly last night.

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Sounds weird, can always post your questions about your learning material here, I will look into it so that you do not learn wrong things.

when we were talking yesterday, I wanted to say 'I think we have a joker' and on the podcast I've been listening to there was a word for a 'bad joker' which I found great because there really isn't a word for that in english, yet a ton of *** who think they're funny, and aren't. anyway, it was maybe 'witts bolt' if I had to take a guess at how it was spelled, but couldn't find any internet information to back that up.

/shrug

I never found the bond movies all that interesting. Give me some indiana jones any day.

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

I'm in! my place or yours?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-04-21 14:48:03  

I'm in! my place or yours?

why not both?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-04-21 14:54:57  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Hrrrmmm...I wonder if my MSPC is too hard.

I totally missed it until this post, whoops.

why not both?

now we're talkin'! the east needs to make a better impression on me after florida anyway.
First Page 2 3 ... 17922 17923 17924 ... 18549 18550 18551