フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17233 17234 17235 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-20 12:36:28  
I agree with spath and make a motion to destroy that "note to self" as it is a bilious insult against the sacred blessed mother alcohol and her many splendorous offerings...

also, how the hell else are supposed to get to sleep if we can't drink ourselves into a stupor!?

what do you want us to stay awake all night or something?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 12:41:26  
I overdid it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-20 12:44:35  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Note to self: Do NOT drink on a Thursday night.

we could've hung out. I was up at 3am in excruciating pain, I assume from all the bourbon I poured down my gullet last night, & today is pretty lame so far as the coffee is more or less like pouring gas onto the fire.

good times.

You better not be getting cirrhosis already! I can't take more than one cup of coffee when hungover.

Impromptu invitation to watch a college basketball game? Don't mind if we do, and with much enthusiasm!

Shitty, super sweet mag-ritas? Suck 'em down anyway, and top it off with Shiner after Shiner.

Much needed. TV yelling and scream-singing to top it off. Fun night, but I'm not sure the about the flip-side. Never seems like a worthwhile investment the next morning. After woofing lunch, I realized I'm going to be pretty damn useless the rest of the day.

EDIT: /screams

OLD!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-20 12:49:56  
I overdid it.

It's called being irish, the only cure is death, go write a poem about it James Joyce!

/frypan
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 12:50:51  
youth is wasted on the young...
Trying to decide how I feel about this.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-20 12:53:17  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I overdid it.

It's called being irish, the only cure is death, go write a poem about it James Joyce!

/frypan
/frying pan antidote.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 12:53:33  
Note to self: Do NOT drink on a Thursday night.

we could've hung out. I was up at 3am in excruciating pain, I assume from all the bourbon I poured down my gullet last night, & today is pretty lame so far as the coffee is more or less like pouring gas onto the fire.

good times.

You better not be getting cirrhosis already! I can't take more than one cup of coffee when hungover.

Impromptu invitation to watch a college basketball game? Don't mind if we do, and with much enthusiasm!

Shitty, super sweet mag-ritas? Suck 'em down anyway, and top it off with Shiner after Shiner.

Much needed. TV yelling and scream-singing to top it off. Fun night, but I'm not sure the about the flip-side. Never seems like a worthwhile investment the next morning. After woofing lunch, I realized I'm going to be pretty damn useless the rest of the day.

EDIT: /screams

OLD!
*stretches, cracks fingers, adjusts neck, clears throat*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-20 12:57:43  
Where's Uri when we need him?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 12:57:49  
You better not be getting cirrhosis already!

nah, it's a super long stupid boring heath story, but I'm on the mend, just not 100% yet.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

/frypan

you know me so well... /shedsasingletear

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Trying to decide how I feel about this.

I was round-a-bouts saying that when you're young, you bounce back like a rubber ball, & have no idea how lucky you have it at the moment, RELISH IT MY YOUNG FRIEND.

& dismiss my nonsense, as I'm just jealous.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 12:59:21  
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

that's awesome! if this was my PC I'd dl & install that ***immediately.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-20 13:03:33  
You better not be getting cirrhosis already!

nah, it's a super long stupid boring heath story, but I'm on the mend, just not 100% yet.

Related to the surgery or sickness this past summer/spring? I forgot which it was.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 13:05:53  

that's awesome! if this was my PC I'd dl & install that ***immediately.
DL and install what? It's completely website based, just need a mic.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:08:09  
ya, the sinus issues I've been trying to get rid of for 2 1/2 years was all a dental infection. my teeth never hurt, so I kept going to doctors trying to fix a dental problem. bad deal. so long story short it's caused all the sinus stuff, the stomach holes, being all sweaty sometimes, ect. I was just really surprised something could reek that much havoc without more obvious symptoms, but wtf, I guess these numbnut hillbilly doctors around here couldn't figure it out either, so I shouldn't feel too bad / dumb.

you live, you learn.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:08:49  
It's completely website based, just need a mic.

O snap!

I should bring my mic from home, I never use it there anyway.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-20 13:09:48  
Where's Uri when we need him?

PARKER /opens the big book of ni

According to lore he escaped the diabolical clutches of the evil horsefaced princess.... however he and his army are still trapped behind enemy lines deep in narnian territory..... texarkanahoma

/reads some more

hmmmmm it says here that PARKER "delivered" several desperate please for aid from his compatriots to "ye olde round file" and is awaiting reprisal..

/gets the "white out"

/white out "PARKER"

/blows it dry

/writes in "Xueye"

there....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-20 13:10:40  
Oh man! Who is this goofball painting himself heroic because he racked up credit card debt and not student debt? What?!?

Natalie, you just feel so right this week!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-20 13:13:03  
I had a dream, meshi and spath where there.

Meshi went on vacation with his dog Goteyq (yes, with a Q), to a fair after that went to check out, review hotels.

he came back, showed pictures of the fair, one of the pics where magical colored snakes, decapitated, and apparently a they where used for something i cant remember, and they where in a container with i can describe as Sprite or 7Up. (they also bled glitter of their respective color)

he then took out a fish-bowl with tiny little swimmy things, and poured something in it. Spath placed his hand inside the fish-bowl and took out a bubble, and ate it, in bites, then put his head in the fish bowl and took bites of the water, which apparently turned into some sort of gelatin bubbles ? (a bubble that can fit in your hand, but nearly water transparent)
i then took one out and nommed it. bubble felt like water, and tasted it like too, with a touch of lime (?)

something somesomething happened and i forgot the rest
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:13:45  
I've skipped that thread for the most part.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 13:14:39  
It's completely website based, just need a mic.

O snap!

I should bring my mic from home, I never use it there anyway.
~.~
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:15:22  
I need more +'s for that post!

:D
[+]
 Seraph.Ramyrez
サーバ: Seraph
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-20 13:15:48  
I've skipped that thread for the most part.

You're a better man than I.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 13:16:09  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
I had a dream, meshi and spath where there.

Meshi went on vacation with his dog Goteyq (yes, with a Q), to a fair after that went to check out, review hotels.

he came back, showed pictures of the fair, one of the pics where magical colored snakes, decapitated, and apparently a they where used for something i cant remember, and they where in a container with i can describe as Sprite or 7Up. (they also bled glitter of their respective color)

he then took out a fish-bowl with tiny little swimmy things, and poured something in it. Spath placed his hand inside the fish-bowl and took out a bubble, and ate it, in bites, then put his head in the fish bowl and took bites of the water, which apparently turned into some sort of gelatin bubbles ? (a bubble that can fit in your hand, but nearly water transparent)
i then took one out and nommed it. bubble felt like water, and tasted it like too, with a touch of lime (?)

something somesomething happened and i forgot the rest
Yay! I'm invading people's dreams!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-20 13:17:24  
all i can say is, those bubbles where amazing.

also at some point, i remember seeing a fish in that bowl lol
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:19:45  
Seraph.Ramyrez said: »

the measure of a person is an interesting topic, but I doubt we'd come to a consensus, so let's just consider ourselves as equals until you otherwise prove yourself to be a dumbass.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-20 13:21:20  
Blaaaaaaah
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-03-20 13:23:21  
Bought the ff type-o & 15 demo last night. I'm kind of excited to try out 15.
I will most likely pass on 15 as it seems to have the same combat system as type-0. But I hope you'll enjoy it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-20 13:23:31  
Spath, you poor thing. Be unbored.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-20 13:24:27  
Seraph.Ramyrez said: »

the measure of a person is an interesting topic, but I doubt we'd come to a consensus, so let's just consider ourselves as equals until you otherwise prove yourself to be a dumbass.
I can get behind this.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-20 13:26:00  
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
I will most likely pass on 15 as it seems to have the same combat system as type-0. But I hope you'll enjoy it.

I've never played either game. having hated 13 I'm going into these 2 not expecting a final fantasy game. without that preconception, it may turnout to be fun.

(mostly just got them as something to screw with when our minecraft city starts to bore me.)
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-03-20 13:31:25  
Bismarck.Leneth said: »

I've never played either game. having hated 13 I'm going into these 2 not expecting a final fantasy game. without that preconception, it may turnout to be fun.

(mostly just got them as something to screw with when our minecraft city starts to bore me.)
What does a game need for you to have the Final Fantasy feeling?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17233 17234 17235 ... 18549 18550 18551