Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 14:54:37  
Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I still think it's funny that people jump down my neck for being frustrated, but that's the same thing as eating a pile of ***and then having people insist that you grin and say you want more. I haven't fallen out of love with education. I haven't fallen out of love with teaching my students. But I am frustrated.
Then don't post on a public forum in which you know people have already been critical of your teaching issues.

Send out some PMs if you want to be coddled. There's plenty of people that will give you an attaboy and tell you how you're the greatest for being there and them kids don't even deserve you.

With the number of professions you regularly fling poo at, I have to wonder what you actually do for a living.
What other professions do I fling poo at?
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-24 14:54:59  
Not you either, jerk.

he's just being nice, everything is all your fault Donny.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 14:55:46  
Siren.Mosin said: »
I have to wonder what you actually do for a living.

he's a trust fund baby.
I just married a rich old lady and take advantage of her purse! I told you this Mosin! That is work!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-24 14:56:07  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
I won't flip tables today, just for mag.

Maybe
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-24 14:57:54  
I still think it's funny that people jump down my neck for being frustrated, but that's the same thing as eating a pile of ***and then having people insist that you grin and say you want more. I haven't fallen out of love with education. I haven't fallen out of love with teaching my students. But I am frustrated.
Then don't post on a public forum in which you know people have already been critical of your teaching issues.

Send out some PMs if you want to be coddled. There's plenty of people that will give you an attaboy and tell you how you're the greatest for being there and them kids don't even deserve you.

With the number of professions you regularly fling poo at, I have to wonder what you actually do for a living.

Well, service members, for one. Pretty sure you've expressed anti-police sentiments. Now teachers...

...maybe you just have a problem with authority. I can identify with that.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-24 14:57:55  
I just married a rich old lady and take advantage of her purse! I told you this Mosin! That is work!

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, right, excuse my dissemination of false information.

I knew it was something like that.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-24 14:59:00  
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-24 14:59:14  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Psst! Hey, Mag! Psst!
Zah... >.>

<.<
AH GAWD!!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-24 14:59:37  
stfu misa.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-24 15:00:04  
Josiahkf said: »
I'm not the jerk you're the jerk, jerk!

Magnuss the jerkface, new nickname for life!
oya? Well, ur fayce!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-24 15:05:17  
Untrue. I'm sincerely a jerk. I'm very sincere with my jerkiness.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-24 15:10:13  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 15:12:10  

Well, service members, for one. Pretty sure you've expressed anti-police sentiments. Now teachers...

lols...

What you call flinging poo I call looking at reality. I find it funny because in the denver school thread you talk about earning respect and then you turn around and talk like respect and adoration should be given out without question when it comes to certain professions.

Soldiers. I have a friend in the air force who's never seen combat and works a job just like any of us would. Should I glorify just because he's in the military? He most certainly didn't join with the intention of saving the nation but I'm sure some do going in.

You're the same with teachers. You glorify them with no real reason. Not everyone gets into it for the children. I'd argue that few do.

It's about looking at people as indivuduals and not their profession. Just because you become (insert profession here) doesn't make you someone I should give my praise to for no reason. I have respect for teachers, soldiers and police officers that do their jobs. Pointing out the some are horrible at there jobs and pointing out issues I have with the way things are run does not mean I have no respect for the profession itself..

I have never claimed any of them are easy either.

My brother teaches at an inner city school here in Chicago and in the last 6 years I haven't heard him *** this much.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 15:12:44  

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, right, excuse my dissemination of false information.

I knew it was something like that.
Get it right next time!
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-24 15:19:57  
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 15:20:39  
Try talking sincerely to your brother a bit more than none at all dummy. Or being the kind of person people want to talk sincerely to.
You truly are an idiot. I know the things you say you think they're profound and such and people should walk away thinking you're cool but they're not. Most of it is nonsense and you have no idea how much I even talk to my brother. Not only that but making the assumption that the job is truly terrible and the only reason I don't know that he feels that way is that we either don't talk much or he wouldn't talk to me sincerely is just another one of your inane assumptions lol..

Just get back to stroking mags *** and telling him everything will be ok..
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-24 15:21:31  

dude seriously *** off with that ***. idk how you can come all up in here spoutin' that crazy jibba jabba, & think no one will report you. STOP IT! you're out of control & I'm going to have to report you.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-24 15:23:34  

dude seriously *** off with that ***. idk how you can come all up in here spoutin' that crazy jibba jabba, & think no one will report you. STOP IT! you're out of control & I'm going to have to report you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-24 15:25:15  
Misa's gone off the rails. I can't shelter you all from his insanity. hopefully a mod steps in & cleans it all up before he offends the entire human race.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-24 15:26:41  

lols...

What you call flinging poo I call looking at reality. I find it funny because in the denver school thread you talk about earning respect and then you turn around and talk like respect and adoration should be given out without question when it comes to certain professions.

Soldiers. I have a friend in the air force who's never seen combat and works a job just like any of us would. Should I glorify just because he's in the military? He most certainly didn't join with the intention of saving the nation but I'm sure some do going in.

You're the same with teachers. You glorify them with no real reason. Not everyone gets into it for the children. I'd argue that few do.

It's about looking at people as indivuduals and not their profession. Just because you become (insert profession here) doesn't make you someone I should give my praise to for no reason. I have respect for teachers, soldiers and police officers that do their jobs. Pointing out the some are horrible at there jobs and pointing out issues I have with the way things are run does not mean I have no respect for the profession itself..

I have never claimed any of them are easy either.

My brother teaches at an inner city school here in Chicago and in the last 6 years I haven't heard him *** this much.

*shrug*

A lot of it is personal experiences.

Gotta run. Time to escape work for the day!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-09-24 15:26:57  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-24 15:37:03  
Try talking sincerely to your brother a bit more than none at all dummy. Or being the kind of person people want to talk sincerely to.
You truly are an idiot. I know the things you say you think they're profound and such and people should walk away thinking you're cool but they're not. Most of it is nonsense and you have no idea how much I even talk to my brother. Not only that but making the assumption that the job is truly terrible and the only reason I don't know that he feels that way is that we either don't talk much or he wouldn't talk to me sincerely is just another one of your inane assumptions lol..

Just get back to stroking mags *** and telling him everything will be ok..
Weird. The first paragraph could almost be you addressing yourself with how valid your points are against your behaviour.

We'd have to change the name of the second though.
Let me guess you're the rubber and I'm the glue? God you can't even come up with a decent response. I'm reminded of Nausi's new avatar.
First Page 2 3 ... 16858 16859 16860 ... 18549 18550 18551