First Page 2 3 ... 16706 16707 16708 ... 18549 18550 18551
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-06-11 13:15:01  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Chu Chu said: »
I just transferred to a university :(

I remember a few years ago you were talking about either possibly living on-campus or staying at home. When you transferred did you get to move on-campus?
few years ago? I doubt it :( I never had the option to live on campus. Parents would never allow it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-06-11 13:17:45  
I just transferred to a university :(

I remember a few years ago you were talking about either possibly living on-campus or staying at home. When you transferred did you get to move on-campus?
few years ago? I doubt it :( I never had the option to live on campus. Parents would never allow it.

That's what it was. So, I guess the transfer was to a local university? Still, I bet you're glad all the pre-requisites are finally out of the way.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:18:12  
Anna Ruthven said: »
Dad bought a 30 ft tape the other day, it was one with the fractions of an inch labled. Every *** to get through 1st grade can read it, of course my brother is an over-achiever. "This tape is ***! You need to throw it away! Useless piece of ***!" God damn I wish one of us would find another job.

Dad bought a claw hammer about 5 years ago that isn't Estwing, my brother still *** about it, it doesn't even concern him!
get a metric one, just to *** with him.
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-11 13:19:07  
Jetackuu said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Dad bought a 30 ft tape the other day, it was one with the fractions of an inch labled. Every *** to get through 1st grade can read it, of course my brother is an over-achiever. "This tape is ***! You need to throw it away! Useless piece of ***!" God damn I wish one of us would find another job.

Dad bought a claw hammer about 5 years ago that isn't Estwing, my brother still *** about it, it doesn't even concern him!
get a metric one, just to *** with him.
...LOL
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:21:24  
Ugh, I need to rewrite the list of my prereqs. It wouldn't be as bad if I could take more of them online, but iirc I need 2 semesters of Physics and another science with lab still, eng comp 2, lit, another art (as computer graphics doesn't count, which pisses me off as that means that class was an entire waste of my time), 1 elective and calc.

I think I'll chose my other science with lab by which one requires less memorization, as my brain just doesn't do well with arbitrary memorization when there's reference charts available.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-06-11 13:30:15  
Ugh, I need to rewrite the list of my prereqs. It wouldn't be as bad if I could take more of them online, but iirc I need 2 semesters of Physics and another science with lab still, eng comp 2, lit, another art (as computer graphics doesn't count, which pisses me off as that means that class was an entire waste of my time), 1 elective and calc.

I think I'll chose my other science with lab by which one requires less memorization, as my brain just doesn't do well with arbitrary memorization when there's reference charts available.

Zoology or Astronomy. Just my suggestions for the last science credit plus lab, if they're available. Comp. II is a breeze. You can always take an Art survey course. Have fun with Calc! LOL!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-06-11 13:32:47  
Zoology if the the professor is good will drive you insane, 3 hour lectures, 1hour labs of dissection followed by a quiz every day and a test every week.

Astronomy is fun but you better like physics.

Calculus is going to crush your soul for 5hrs a day.
[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-06-11 13:34:32  
That's what it was. So, I guess the transfer was to a local university? Still, I bet you're glad all the pre-requisites are finally out of the way.
I have 2 upper general ed courses I need and taking both next semester. Then its just like all biology and like 2 chem classes. Just going to be a grind but I want to finish and graduate asap lol Last math I need is stats. Going to be a busy fall thats for sure
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-06-11 13:36:02  
Huh, Paula Deen is going to make her own cable channel. She should call it The Butter Network.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:36:08  

Zoology or astronomy. Just my suggestions for the last science credit plus lab, if they're available. Comp. II is a breeze. You can always take an Art survey course. Have fun with Calc! LOL!

Calc will be the easiest class.

I think astronomy is available, I will have to look into it, I was thinking Chemistry otherwise.

Comp 2 isn't a breeze, I'll be drinking through the entirety of that course, *** poetry analysis.l

I'll probably be taking something really gay for art, I think I'll just continue bitching at ODU until they accept the computer graphics credit.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:36:39  
All the classes I take once I transfer are all core classes, which will be fun.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-06-11 13:37:41  
poetry analysis
Some of my favorite classes were analyzing poetry.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:39:11  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
poetry analysis
good, I'll have you on speed dial when I take such a waste of my time.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-11 13:39:20  
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Zoology if the the professor is good will drive you insane, 3 hour lectures, 1hour labs of dissection followed by a quiz every day and a test every week.

Astronomy is fun but you better like physics.

Calculus is going to crush your soul for 5hrs a day.
Calculus is the devil! It was the one thing I was completely unprepared for when I started going to college...
[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-06-11 13:40:25  
poetry analysis
I felt like that in my critical thinking class. The last english type class I needed. Just felt like a waste but an easy A for sure.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-06-11 13:41:14  
poetry analysis
If you want to insult the greatest form of expression in human history, then you can do it all by yourself.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2014-06-11 13:42:13  
Rawr. Ew math. :/
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-11 13:42:16  
Without poetry, music would suck like it does today.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-06-11 13:46:00  
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Math is fun. :<
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:48:59  
poetry analysis
If you want to insult the greatest form of expression in human history, then you can do it all by yourself.
I love poetry, hate writing about it.
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:49:17  
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Math is fun. :<
^
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-06-11 13:52:48  

Zoology or astronomy. Just my suggestions for the last science credit plus lab, if they're available. Comp. II is a breeze. You can always take an Art survey course. Have fun with Calc! LOL!

Calc will be the easiest class.

I think astronomy is available, I will have to look into it, I was thinking Chemistry otherwise.

Comp 2 isn't a breeze, I'll be drinking through the entirety of that course, *** poetry analysis.l

I'll probably be taking something really gay for art, I think I'll just continue bitching at ODU until they accept the computer graphics credit.

Honestly, an Art Survey class is such a snap. It's memorization of the work, the context of the work within the period, and regurgitating the interpretations of the professor to stroke their egos.

Meh...Different strokes. I had to retake Calc, that's common though.

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Calculus is the devil! It was the one thing I was completely unprepared for when I started going to college...

Me ***' too! Totally unprepared, then again, my AP Calc teacher only taught half the material. I should have at least taken the AP test, just to get a reality check, but why the *** do they have to schedule that ***during Prom?

*** y'all! We're going to laze about at Lake Texoma!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-06-11 13:55:25  
Huh, Paula Deen is going to make her own cable channel. She should call it The Butter Network.

Quality childrens programming.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 13:55:26  
I'll have to check what is available to me.

I've been looking at classes at NOVA as I'm dual enrolled, and can just transfer the credits back to where I have my associates from and plan to transfer from.

NOVA has more of a selection of online credits, I just have to be careful and time it right for if I have to travel to take tests.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-11 14:31:51  
Mag.

I don't think "sneaked" is a word.

what does my english professor have to say about this. I need to know.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-06-11 14:32:56  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Mag.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-11 14:36:20  
some *** idiot on the msn news page has been writing 'sneaked' all over their news stories, & it's making want to destroy something beautiful.

they're supposed to be professionals for ***!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
サーバ: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-06-11 14:48:49  
Mag.

YouTube Video Placeholder
That laugh was pure gold.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-06-11 15:19:56  
Mag.

dictionary.com said:
Which is correct: snuck or sneaked?

Snuck is used in American and Canadian English as the past tense and past participle of sneak, but it is considered non-standard, i.e., ol for dialectal and informal speech and writing. The standard past tense is sneaked. Snuck is relatively new, an Americanism introduced in the late 19th century. The opposite has occurred to the past form of slink. Slunk was long the standard form, but then slinked appeared and is encroaching on slunk. Slinked is considered non-standard. Style guides at some of the biggest newspapers in Canada and the United States - including the Globe and Mail (1998) and the New York Times (1999) - ban snuck. But snuck may tiptoe into more formal writing over the years.
 Odin.Minefield
サーバ: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-06-11 15:25:29  
Holy ***Conan's laugh, brilliant reaction.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16706 16707 16708 ... 18549 18550 18551