フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16685 16686 16687 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-30 09:34:08  
fasting is also great if you need to skimp on whiskey. 1/2 a shot = ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-30 09:47:08  
That ***is dangerous, and right now if I were to attempt that, I would put my body into starvation mode which would cause me to lower my metabolism significantly. Doing what I am seems to be working, so I'll stick with it... for now.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-30 09:54:15  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
That ***is dangerous, and right now if I were to attempt that, I would put my body into starvation mode which would cause me to lower my metabolism significantly. Doing what I am seems to be working, so I'll stick with it... for now.

Oh hell yes it's dangerous... I forgot the disclaimer...

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
PARKER EDIT:

No, PARKER... the one about diet advice... look for wrestling...

Pffft. it's hard to find good help these days...

I find fasting shrinks my belly so I feel full faster and it fills some dark psychotic need to prove to myself that I can do it...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-30 10:20:14  
I'm wondering where the indoctrination police are in that vet thread... I think some people caught a case of soldier worship without questioning what they actually do lol... attack any that disagree!

or does this only have to do with religion and such?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-30 10:21:56  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Well I kinda thought this whole conversation was in gest..

nah the blame is all mine to bear. I think we were having a conversation as I was having some sort of mental break in real time. I had a metric *** ton of work to do the last couple weeks, finally killed 90% of it yesterday, and between that and a year and a half of no sleep pushed me to some sort of brink.

I finished work at 4:45, left, did my normal small talk with family, & dinner, & somewhere in there for no reason at all worked up a blinding pain in the back of my neck, I drank from a cheap bottle of icky vodka someone had given me for some long forgotten favor. it did not help.

after some time of writhing in agony I fell asleep, & didn't wake up for 12+ hours. I feel like I'm 18 again now though, so *** it. this is why you don't push yourself too hard, kids.

anyway though, I know my loves of adrenaline & fear are strange and twisted at best, and why in god's name I would argue with you over different perceptions of similar experiences in which I know I am a slim minority is baffling me today. so cheers.

In my 12 hours of sleep at one point I dreamed that you posted "are you even mosin? or did someone jack his account?"

funny stuff.

I should be fine though.
!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 10:26:56  
I'm wondering where the indoctrination police are in that vet thread... I think some people caught a case of soldier worship without questioning what they actually do lol... attack any that disagree!

or does this only have to do with religion and such?

Do you not support the troops? There are Americans literally just walking into gunfire SO YOU CAN HAVE FREEDUMS. The only reason you're here today is because brave people did what your scared *** isn't willing to do.

Are you a bad enough dude to take Adolf Hitler? DIDNT THINK SO COWARD. When Osama Bin Laden came knocking on our door and we went into Iraq for some reason, DID YOU ANSWER THE CALL?

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NOT COWARDS LIKE YOU.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-30 10:31:11  
I think some people caught a case of soldier worship without questioning what they actually do

well it's kind of a long boring story.... PARKER! shorten this up!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-30 10:34:40  
°ω°
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-30 10:35:44  
PARKER said: »
the greasers
When did this become The Outsiders?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 10:36:42  
Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million-dollar equipment. Back here I can't even hold a job parking cars!

=/

Thanks, Vietnam.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-30 10:41:53  
Ugh! So, after Foneware's complaint about HoPo and his opportunity to yap about feminism again, I decided to see what he was complaining about last night.

One of God knows how many articles. Somewhere along the line, I read through this. Ugh! Sometimes I hate the internet.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-30 10:44:19  
I remember the first time I heard the Support the Troops, End the War... it was back during the "bush years" when war was bad and everything was broken and people protested... not like now when war is good and everything is hunky dory.

I don't think progressive liberals actually support the troops..(see sparth's post). but they pretend to after they learned the hard way at kent state that the military are most certainly the wrong people to *** with....
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-30 10:47:14  
I just skip over his post. Reading them gives me cancer.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 10:50:49  
@Zah

You're in violation of at least three articles of the Geneva Convention spreading that contagion. Now I know why some people just shut up in public. The dumb ***they poison keyboards with is all at once pitiable, sad, hilarious and depressing. It's like watching someone having a stroke type into the comments section.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-30 10:53:24  
I think we need foneyware to ensure the balance that maintains the universe... one of those yingyang dealies... try using the block feature, it works like gang busters
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-30 10:54:20  
Curiosity killed the cat. I read way too much of that last night.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-30 10:54:44  
Yes! Kill more cats!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-30 10:56:02  
:(
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 10:57:35  
I'll just be reading an article, reach the end then BAM, every disgusting thing about humanity spread eagle across the comments section.

You want to avert your eyes but you can't help but look at thousands of years of evolution culminating in random words strung together by what I imagine is a hyperventilating fat guy drinking a can of Coors or an old lady talking about how she's been anal probed by our US gummint.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-30 10:58:45  
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 10:59:51  
Also, I can't block Saevel if I tried. He's been a character on Lakshmi since the bad old days and now he's posted here I know that those stories about his ego moving mountains weren't just lies and slander.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-30 11:04:16  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Saevel
I once told Saevel he should keep his posts short, it'd work out better for him. Cause when you start reading something he posted it might even seem he's onto something, but then halfway through it the whole thing spirals down to misogyny or very weird paranoia and anything worthwhile he might have said completely dissipates in a sea of wtf.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-30 11:08:53  
I'll just be reading an article, reach the end then BAM, every disgusting thing about humanity spread eagle across the comments section.

You want to avert your eyes but you can't help but look at thousands of years of evolution culminating in random words strung together by what I imagine is a hyperventilating fat guy drinking a can of Coors or an old lady talking about how she's been anal probed by our US gummint.

Totally agree with you. I started to avoid reading commentary on articles a while ago. I feel stupider by simply reading them. I had to do away with it, then there's that unfortunate realization that it's here too. It's just in tamer form.

/shudder
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-30 11:10:18  
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Saevel
I once told Saevel he should keep his posts short, it'd work out better for him. Cause when you start reading something he posted it might even seem he's onto something, but then halfway through it the whole thing spirals down to misogyny or very weird paranoia and anything worthwhile he might have said completely dissipates in a sea of wtf.

We've all noticed that trend. It can be totally unrelated to the subject at hand also! That's what is really astounding!

Did you read his legitimization of rape?!?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-30 11:13:31  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Let's say I 'heard of it', but I would really rather not see it now or never cause it would be hard to refrain from snapping at him.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-30 11:15:03  
twitter things

by god I hope those don't pass for articles these days... I couldn't even read that ***, it was all half thought out & nonsensical. I guess that's sign #32 I'm getting old. social media seems stupid, pointless, & getting to the point of incomprehensible. *** ya bra.

old lady talking about how she's been anal probed by our US gummint.

what a silly old ***, it was obviously aliens.

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
anything worthwhile he might have said completely dissipates in a sea of wtf.

it's beautiful, in an ugly way, if you ask me.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-30 11:18:15  
Siren.Mosin said: »
twitter things

by god I hope those don't pass for articles these days...

Oh no. If I linked every article I read through last night in the wake of all this crap your eyes would feel like they're bleeding also.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-30 11:26:48  
I don't read a lot of news sites. I watch the local news out of nostalgia, I think... I watch some vice and BBC world news, & that usually satisfies my curiosities.

I've just begun to feel very blase about the entire world. It all revolves around ze specie, which I don't have enough of to make any difference in anything, so it's pretty simple to shrug.

that's more than likely a terrible attitude to have, however.

/shrug
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 11:38:24  

Yes, it was his King 'slave' moment or Nausi's 'earthquake grenade' lulz.

You're just left scratching your head from the tickling sensation that are brain cells dying in ritual suicide.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-05-30 11:45:15  
What's funny are that most of those people in the Yahoo comments section are grown folk from the pictures, far older than most people here too. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to dodge the orderlies and get loose on the internet and if they act this way when they're on their pill cocktails.

Dammit AARP, you said that you'd take care of these kooks.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16685 16686 16687 ... 18549 18550 18551