フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16661 16662 16663 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 10:25:13  
We need some more P&R threads to get my creative rage fuel flowing...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-05-20 10:26:33  
go make one~!

bet that the first post in response will be "Troll Thread"!

Good Mornings

edit: here is one that should be fun:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/20/world/asia/china-united-states-cyber-hacking/
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-20 11:16:26  
Not really P&R material but still interesting. I wonder how this will correlate, if at all, with the idea that people seek genetically dissimilar spouses to boost immunity of future offspring.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 11:43:52  
I can't be that picky.... who has time to go get a DNA test when you they're trying to build a menonite army?!?!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 11:47:24  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Not really P&R material but still interesting. I wonder how this will correlate, if at all, with the idea that people seek genetically dissimilar spouses to boost immunity of future offspring.
I think the guys are just like... omg she's willing to touch my penis!
 Shiva.Onorgul
サーバ: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-05-20 11:55:52  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
We need some more P&R threads to get my creative rage fuel flowing...
Your rage isn't terribly creative.

Where did you read that people are attracted to genetically dissimilar people? Every study I've read says that people are attracted to the appropriate-sexed parent and tend to seek people who are genetically close to them. That is, straight women go after men like their father, straight men after women like their mother, and that tends to go a lot deeper than just genetic similarity, either, for those interested in psychology. I've never seen anything specific to gay folks, but all of my exes have shared a considerable number of personality traits with my father, though few physicals ones (I date skinny, dark-haired guys, my father is a redhead with a broad build), so who knows. My friends don't appreciate when I point out that they have done very similar things after I've met their parents.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 12:04:07  
I think the guys are just like... omg she's willing to touch my penis!

leave urial alone!! it took that poor *** twenty eight years to find someone to touch his winkie... and now he has to wear dresses and play dress up and go to tea parties in the god forsaken hell of a hole that is Oklahoma... and he doesn't even get to use a computer anymore!

will he ever taste a fresh georgia peach again? or smell the ocean air that kisses savannah? feel the soft moss hanging from the weeping willow as it's lonely branches call him home with the howl of a coon hound in the distance and echoes off of stone mountain...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-05-20 12:13:42  
Josiahkf said: »
A new level of confusing craziness achieved nik, I'm begging you not to explain yourself. That's enough silly for today thanks
How is it confusing? We pretty much watched all those events unfold right here on the good ol' AH...

Hey look Nik! Poppycock Josiah'd that ***!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 12:16:57  
and I think it's rather fitting that nobody +'d PARKER's robin gibb post ...that poor poor ***. even in death he can not escape the mocking hatred of his existence....
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-05-20 12:21:34  
Josiahkf said: »
and insult them creepily
You know being virgin is not an insult lol.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-20 12:26:42  
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Where did you read that people are attracted to genetically dissimilar people? Every study I've read says that people are attracted to the appropriate-sexed parent and tend to seek people who are genetically close to them. That is, straight women go after men like their father, straight men after women like their mother, and that tends to go a lot deeper than just genetic similarity, either, for those interested in psychology. I've never seen anything specific to gay folks, but all of my exes have shared a considerable number of personality traits with my father, though few physicals ones (I date skinny, dark-haired guys, my father is a redhead with a broad build), so who knows. My friends don't appreciate when I point out that they have done very similar things after I've met their parents.

I saw it on a documentary a while ago. If I remember correctly, it was a study out of a university in Belgium, the Netherlands, or Denmark. I forgot if it was support an immunologist's theory or if an immunologist took it and ran with it. I need to dig around for that.

On the other hand, I've read the same as you. It is pretty funny when you start recognizing similar characteristics in temperament or physically in your partners. Actually, I think I do the same subconsciously. My dad is about 5'10 or '11 and most of the guys I have dated are around the same with similar hair coloring, light brown to darker brown, with green, hazel, or brown eyes. Semi athletic build and broader in the chest and shoulders. Wee bit o' scruff too.

I think I'm turning into my mom. As much as I used to not like to admit it, it's not necessarily a bad thing. LOL!

EDIT: Dicked up the quotes. Allergies are killer today.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 12:30:47  
How is it confusing?

All of Life is confusing when you are born with the unfortunate affliction donny has been cursed with.... being canadian.

Why do we even bother trying to explain anything to Donny Poppycock at all at this point? He has the attention span of a fruit fly or perhaps a gold fish...

I think I would feel sorry for him, if I had the ability to feel those emotions...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-05-20 12:36:13  
Siren.Josiahfk said: »
I can't even try to deny it, got a lot of behavior and my integrity/moral compassion from my mom as well, probably be best friends if I lived closer.

Ugh! It makes me feel like such an *** in retrospect. Always siding with my dad, and being quite the turd as a teen.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 12:48:11  
I think I'm turning into my mom.

Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you about two things that happen after you have a baby, you achieve a new appreciation for your parents and you also learn how much you are like them....

side effects may include a smidgen of self loathing and guilt for being a brat of a kid... sending your mom flowers on some random day helps elevate these symptoms.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 13:12:44  
I saw a documentary once,
Something about radiation, lizards, microwaves, Pres. Bush, aliens from other countries and space, fake rainclouds, genetically enhanced French fries and giant robots in the moon.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 13:13:11  
And solar flares.
[+]
By Yomisha 2014-05-20 13:13:29  
Home early from work. Well I worked on my day off, but that's beside the point. Who to terrorize first!?
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 13:13:57  
And an Earthquake/Tsunami machine.
[+]
By Yomisha 2014-05-20 13:14:47  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I think I'm turning into my mom.

Oh yeah, I forgot to warn you about two things that happen after you have a baby, you achieve a new appreciation for your parents and you also learn how much you are like them....

side effects may include a smidgen of self loathing and guilt for being a brat of a kid... sending your mom flowers on some random day helps elevate these symptoms.
Here's something from someone in their 70's (ME!) without children:

You don't have to have kids to have these feelings! >:D
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 13:16:08  
Bismarck.Misao said: »
Something about radiation, lizards, microwaves, Pres. Bush, aliens from other countries and space, fake rainclouds, genetically enhanced French fries and giant robots in the moon.

D:< was that before or after you joined Josiah Poppycock in his scheme to take over NI!?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-05-20 13:17:25  
Yomisha said: »

believe me, it helps....

you aren't in your 70s!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-05-20 13:21:52  
Bismarck.Misao said: »

D:< was that before or after you joined Josiah Poppycock in his scheme to take over NI!?

Psshhh haven't joined anyone for that, and that isn't on my agenda anymore.
My objective may or may not have been complete with the disappearance of the Ni King, in which I may or may not have had a hand in.
[+]
By Yomisha 2014-05-20 13:23:13  
Yomisha said: »

believe me, it helps....

you aren't in your 70s!
Maybe for some, but I'm sure it helps if you have your kids "early".

Oh right, I'm in my 80's now. Mind is slipping!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16661 16662 16663 ... 18549 18550 18551