First Page 2 3 ... 16239 16240 16241 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 13:04:48  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Couple weeks now...

you gotta think of the horror though, the wife trying to commandeer the ps3..... I would be going batshit crazy in 5 secs. out buying another one within 10 mins, going "wwwwhhhheeeewwww that was a close one!!!!" @.@

I'd have said it's all yours when we get the ps4 too.

fairly logical to this guy.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 13:06:35  
No one wants to come to Exodus!

not out of a lack of effort on my part.

I did my best to co-ordinate, but no one listened / cared what I was saying short of you & Z.

I've washed my hands, they're clean!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 13:07:43  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Couple weeks now...
you gotta think of the horror though, the wife trying to commandeer the ps3..... I would be going batshit crazy in 5 secs. out buying another one within 10 mins, going "wwwwhhhheeeewwww that was a close one!!!!" @.@ I'd have said it's all yours when we get the ps4 too. fairly logical to this guy.
Well for me I would have solved it like you just did lol... you want to play? Great! be back in 15... here's your shiny new PS3... lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 13:11:15  
No one wants to come to Exodus!
not out of a lack of effort on my part. I did my best to co-ordinate, but no one listened / cared what I was saying short of you & Z. I've washed my hands, they're clean!
Now its just time for me to be around more lol... gotta get you boys geared up some! can spam WP and hopefully you guys can get your Darklight weapon if you don't already have your GC weapon... Once you get a few pieces and a new weapon makes it much easier... I might be able to get us another DD too... can use WP and AK gear as a holdover until you get your Darklight gear... also eypatches are stupid lol...

I've been trying to get people to transfer too lol... I've even offered to pay the Transfer fee...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 13:12:42  
already have your GC weapon...

I have some lvl50 hooks I bought from them.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 13:16:29  
already have your GC weapon...
I have some lvl50 hooks I bought from them.
Yeah! They help... Have you guys beaten or attempted the last two story line missions?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 13:21:22  
Yeah! They help... Have you guys beaten or attempted the last two story line missions?

I'm not sure where the hell we were at.

we just wanted the WP win for the GC hunting logs.

we were cockblocked on some mission @ lvl49, so whatever mission that may be. we'll be going for the WP win first though, I'm sure.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 13:29:34  
I'm not sure where the hell we were at. we just wanted the WP win for the GC hunting logs. we were cockblocked on some mission @ lvl49, so whatever mission that may be. we'll be going for the WP win first though, I'm sure.
Yeah the mission at 49 is CM and is really easy to beat as people still spam it for tomes... The one after that I'll help with though as its a bit harder to get people for...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-11 13:41:03  
Couple weeks now...
you gotta think of the horror though, the wife trying to commandeer the ps3..... I would be going batshit crazy in 5 secs. out buying another one within 10 mins, going "wwwwhhhheeeewwww that was a close one!!!!" @.@ I'd have said it's all yours when we get the ps4 too. fairly logical to this guy.
Well for me I would have solved it like you just did lol... you want to play? Great! be back in 15... here's your shiny new PS3... lol...

Two PS3s when the PS4 is coming out soon seems impractical to me. Patience is a virtue, or so I've heard.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 13:46:54  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Couple weeks now...
Two PS3s when the PS4 is coming out soon seems impractical to me. Patience is a virtue, or so I've heard.
Then put one of em on the PC for a bit... that or share time til the PS4 comes out... and no one takes my gaming time! that's why Id find a way to have both of us be able to play... another thing we could do together lol...

To each their own though! I'm the last one that should be giving out advice ^^I am still out chasing the ladies around but there is one that has really captured my attention!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-11 13:48:00  
When in doubt...
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-11 14:05:24  
I am still out chasing the ladies around but there is one that has really captured my attention!

grandpa simpson dating advice.youtube

who got PARKER drunk at lunch!?

/nudges with foot
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-11 14:13:54  
and then as z's hubby is hogging the video games, he takes his socks off and throws them on the floor. when she bends over to pick them up he is all /buttsmack

hey baby hows about grabbing me another beer while ur up.... /loud belch

and z's all
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 14:27:49  
what in the mother of ***....

the msn poll today asks if foreign students in American universities is a good, or bad thing.

I naturally clicked who cares, & was astonished to see that 54% of respondents said that, in fact, it was a bad thing and that "America needed to be more American" wtf does that even mean? are 54% of people so god damn stupid that different = bad?

I am rather confused atm....

go see for yourself, http://www.msn.com
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 14:31:31  
The snow has arrived!

I say keep em all out! They're all stealing our secrets and edumacation...

Edit: there are some somewhat valid arguments you can make liek taking away spots at schools that would be better served by taking in an American student... among other things but yeah I don't really care...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-11-11 14:33:23  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
and then as z's hubby is hogging the video games, he takes his socks off and throws them on the floor. when she bends over to pick them up he is all /buttsmack

hey baby hows about grabbing me another beer while ur up.... /loud belch

and z's all

Iplayed that out loud at work and then looked around like i didnt know where it was coming from. Everyone is confused and my insides are smiling.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-11 14:50:15  
sad thing is, I cant just pack and leave.
the AH ls is mostly active on hours i cant play, and some XI friends jumped hurtles to meet some of us and transfer to Exca.
sadly, i'm loosing motivation to play XIV due to a herp/derp situation in it, mainly, a close friend who refuses to do content by herself, and to top it off, she befriended someone, who isn't the sharpest crayon in the box :/

"zomg i am an offtank"
"no you are not"
"yes i am, i can offtank on monk"
"......no..."
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 14:53:12  
sounds....

complicated.....

; ;
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-11 14:55:23  
Listen to Misa... you're not an off tank mos...

Funniest thing happened the other day... DF into a garuda HM and the first thing that is said is by the PLD and he's all like I'm OT I dun wanna tank you do it warrior! Why do you even wanna be a tank man lol...
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-11 14:56:45  
kinda is.
while my friend is a special case, she has decent skill...(lag kills her tho)
her friend? full herp derp
:/

wp shouldnt take almost all the time to complete >.<
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 15:36:44  
well if you decide to jump ship, & want to bring some people with ya, the more the merrier.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-11 16:22:38  
Misa was always fun in LoL. :)

EDIT:
Bismarck.Misao said: »
the AH ls is mostly active on hours i cant play, and some XI friends jumped hurtles to meet some of us and transfer to Exca.

We're only on after dinner from CST down the line to PST, if we're lucky. I usually can only get on from 8:30 PM to maybe 11:00 PM. We all do our thing in the evenings, night, or weekends for the most part.

Jeez! What time are they dinking around?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 16:33:54  
I thought that pokeman thread said

"FFXIAH.com poker tournament" & got all excited, & was within milliseconds wildly disappointed.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-11 16:35:59  
I thought that pokeman thread said

"FFXIAH.com poker tournament" & got all excited, & was within milliseconds wildly disappointed.

That would be fun! More so face-to-face, and with some booze, though.

Two bottles of cab-sav in, and I'll be smiling until my cheeks hurt. BEST POKER FACE EVER!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-11 16:39:32  
I agree wholeheartedly.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-12 08:17:19  
"Go your way. I'll take the long way around, I'll find my own way down, as I should.

Hold your gaze, there's coke in the Midas touch, a joke in the way that we rust, and breath again."
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-12 08:54:03  
Morning!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-12 08:55:13  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Morning!
Yo! Thinking of a way to nominate an actor for an award. Specifically, Hershel from this week's ep.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-12 08:55:34  
I think we need to design a new chloroform bottle that closes itself...

/grabs the electric cattle prod and the tranquilizer gun

mind the store PARKER while I go round up skully...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-12 08:58:12  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
mind the store PARKER while I go round up skully...
>_>
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16239 16240 16241 ... 18549 18550 18551