フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16187 16188 16189 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-09 10:18:35  
Holy ***. Handling a life claim for a woman named Fannie smuggle.

Can't
Stop
Laughing
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-10-09 10:32:49  
So I'm wearing an oven mitt right now while kitty attacks my hand.

He either really hates my hand or the fact that my hand is covered so he can't get to it. lol.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-09 10:41:17  
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
He hates me.
That sounds about right.
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-10-09 10:49:40  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
He hates me.
That sounds about right.
Lol, I'm like the surrogate petter until boyfriend comes home, them I'm just "that *** who pets me when he isn't home".

He tuckered himself out and is sleeping next to me. Probably because I'm warm.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-09 10:52:56  
My parental nature forces me to chime in here and say it's a really really bad idea to teach anything with teeth and claws that your hand is a toy...
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-09 10:55:51  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
My parental nature forces me to chime in here and say it's a really really bad idea to teach anything with teeth and claws that your hand is a toy...
Well, dogs are okay. But cats... those things are pure evil. I'm surprised you don't have a cat army, Niko.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-09 11:01:34  
Who said he doesn't?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-09 11:07:05  
I'm sure in time he's going to write a novel about exactly how he's going to use cats to destroy the world. We just have to wait.

/twiddles thumbs
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-10-09 11:18:48  
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Holy ***. Handling a life claim for a woman named Fannie smuggle.

Can't
Stop
Laughing

I thought the rulebook said you're allowed to laugh when that happens.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-10-09 11:19:04  
Yes... A novel...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-10-09 11:33:06  
Just need some time. Evil manifestos don't make themselves, you know.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-09 12:13:01  
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Just need some time. Evil manifestos don't make themselves, you know.

I tried the giving typewriters to chimps thing but so far they haven't hit on the tone I am looking for....

<squeaky wheel noise as PARKER walks past pushing a dolly filled with cases of bananas>
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
サーバ: Siren
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 12:28:54  
you should capture and dress humans like monkeys and feed them only bananas... I'm sure that will make them write evil things bout you... I mean for you...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-10-09 13:12:16  
Siren.Flavin said: »
you should capture and dress humans like monkeys and feed them only bananas... I'm sure that will make them write evil things bout you... I mean for you...

I could use the chimps to round up the humans...

PARKER hopes that people will be less likely to throw poop at him...

I told him not to bet anything he will miss on it
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 13:35:03  
Any worthwhile reads in the P&R section since Obama addressed the shutdown/debt ceiling last night?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 13:36:07  
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Any worthwhile reads in the P&R section since Obama addressed the shutdown/debt ceiling last night?
EHH... JUST THE SAME DISCUSSION GOING ON IN NIK'S THREAD... YES i NOTICED THAT i WAS IN ALL CAPS ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH BUT BY THAT TIME i WAS ALREADY COMMITTED...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-10-09 13:43:34  

So what did fearless leader say? I've been busy with midterms.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 13:44:25  
Splendid!!!

I need to figure out the where the rest of the ARCH missions are tonight. Is there a minimum level before you can continue with specific job-story missions? I ran all over Hell and back last night trying to figure out where I am suppose to pick up again, and ended up getting frustrated and smacking things around.

I did get two new handy, dandy abilities though! Fourth of July sparklers tied to a bow and a defensive bounce-back shot! YEAY for some progress! Also, "bone white" dye isn't bone white!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 13:48:33  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

So what did fearless leader say? I've been busy with midterms.

Basically, he had to reiterate that he and House Dems have been nothing but obliging to 'Pubs, and are still more than happy to put something in the works. He likened the GOP's demands to not making a mortgage payment and expecting a demand of fun, little extras on top of refusing to pay. What else? What else? I was close to comatose when we were watching.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 13:50:54  
Splendid!!! I need to figure out the where the rest of the ARCH missions are tonight. Is there a minimum level before you can continue with specific job-story missions? I ran all over Hell and back last night trying to figure out where I am suppose to pick up again, and ended up getting frustrated and smacking things around. I did get two new handy, dandy abilities though! Fourth of July sparklers tied to a bow and a defensive bounce-back shot! YEAY for some progress! Also, "bone white" dye isn't bone white!
Every 5 levels for job specific missions... All Job specific missions are also only handed out by the same person... the guild master that you originally signed up with... Edit: Also this only up to level 30 when you change disciplines...

Story line mission should always be up on your journal...

Yeah it's yellow lol...

I may or may not be back later tonight...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-10-09 13:51:10  
So tl;dr is "Yeah, let me tell you guys what you already know is happening... And don't do anything crazy while we're shut down, k?"
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-10-09 13:55:54  
Splendid!!!

I need to figure out the where the rest of the ARCH missions are tonight. Is there a minimum level before you can continue with specific job-story missions? I ran all over Hell and back last night trying to figure out where I am suppose to pick up again, and ended up getting frustrated and smacking things around.

I did get two new handy, dandy abilities though! Fourth of July sparklers tied to a bow and a defensive bounce-back shot! YEAY for some progress! Also, "bone white" dye isn't bone white!
lol, I noticed that.

Also for ARC, once you're level 30 and have completed all of the Guild quests the woman there will tell you to go to Jehantel SW of Quarrymill.. he'll be giving you all your BRD quests from that point on.

Job quests go in levels of 5, one of the prerequisites being you have to be level 30 ARC to get the BRD quest.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 13:56:29  
Splendid!!! I need to figure out the where the rest of the ARCH missions are tonight. Is there a minimum level before you can continue with specific job-story missions? I ran all over Hell and back last night trying to figure out where I am suppose to pick up again, and ended up getting frustrated and smacking things around. I did get two new handy, dandy abilities though! Fourth of July sparklers tied to a bow and a defensive bounce-back shot! YEAY for some progress! Also, "bone white" dye isn't bone white!
lol, I noticed that. Also for ARC, once you're level 30 and have completed all of the Guild quests the woman there will tell you to go to Jehantel SW of Quarrymill.. he'll be giving you all your BRD quests from that point on.
Don't forget that you have to have the appropriate sub leveled...
 Valefor.Applebottoms
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-10-09 13:57:05  
lol, I noticed that. Also for ARC, once you're level 30 and have completed all of the Guild quests the woman there will tell you to go to Jehantel SW of Quarrymill.. he'll be giving you all your BRD quests from that point on.
Don't forget that you have to have the appropriated sub leveled...
That too! Gotta level PGL to 15, forgot about that, lol.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 14:01:13  
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
So tl;dr is "Yeah, let me tell you guys what you already know is happening... And don't do anything crazy while we're shut down, k?"

That's pretty much the best way to sum it up.

Every 5 levels for job specific missions... All Job specific missions are also only handed out by the same person... the guild master that you originally signed up with... Edit: Also this only up to level 30 when you change disciplines...

Story line mission should always be up on your journal...

Yeah it's yellow lol...

I may or may not be back later tonight...

That's the only sensible conclusion I came to, so I'm at a stalemate for another level and a half.

Well, of course I looked in the journal.

Here's an idea! Anyone want to help me dig my grandfather's bow out of my garage and tie satellites and sparklers to it?!? I might even throw in some black cats!!!

BTW, where are the whizzing sounds, the crackles, and the pops, SE?!? WHY YOU NO PLAY WITH FIREWORKS?!?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 14:02:38  

That's the only reason I was doing PUG when we were goofing off.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 14:04:28  
I know I was just adding to Apples statement..
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-10-09 14:05:44  

I like smacking things from a distance.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-10-09 14:07:07  
I like smacking things from a distance.
lol you've made that very clear... I like having ranged DDs anyways... I like tanking with my face so I'll always take that position...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16187 16188 16189 ... 18549 18550 18551