サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 10:42:40  
Siren.Mosin said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
That is a great name!
was thinking the same....
Mosin: brb... I have something to do! restarts a new character with that name...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 10:45:41  
Siren.Flavin said: »
That is a great name!
was thinking the same....
Mosin: brb... I have something to do! restarts a new character with that name...

if only there were more time to burn

; ;
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 11:33:22  
Sex ed from fathers to daughters... (stolen from LoL Pics)
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-09-25 11:35:34  
Got my Bravura in 14 yesterday. Good times. I'll get my +1 tomorrow.

Not sure how this game will keep my interest once I reach the end of the road. :X
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
サーバ: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 11:43:51  
Have you ever noticed that many of our infamous ultra-conservatives are never the OP of P&R threads?

I'm tinkering with the idea of making a thread about Ted Cruz's filibuster. That might be a bad idea though. :/
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 11:45:23  
I'm tinkering with the idea of making a thread about Ted Cruz's filibuster

might as well, slow day today...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 11:46:00  
Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Not sure how this game will keep my interest once I reach the end of the road. :X

come over to exodus & watch Z & I flop about all willy-nilly.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 11:51:17  
I'm tinkering with the idea of making a thread about Ted Cruz's filibuster

might as well, slow day today...

That's kind of the only reason I was thinking about it, but those always end up taking the death spiral real quick.

I've become so blase about things on the national scale that all I'm doing is focusing on state-wide news. October third will be here soon. Looking forward to Wendy Davis throwing down. That's about it.

EDIT:

/flops like a fish out of water
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 12:20:13  

I was checking that thread a bit today too, there are some gems to be found.

that north korean propaganda film had me laughing my *** off for days.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 12:39:51  
Moonshadow delivers the goods. S/he is taking up Leila's mantle.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:19:26  
*** people man... listen to the god damn people that know what they;re doing an you wouldn't be in this situation... don't just go off all willy nilly because you think you did nothing wrong and can solve this simply... no no... you know better... just ignore tha advice and do whatever the hell you want anyways and then when the fall out hits look for help then lol...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 13:29:02  
*** people man... listen to the god damn people that know what they;re doing an you wouldn't be in this situation... don't just go off all willy nilly because you think you did nothing wrong and can solve this simply... no no... you know better... just ignore tha advice and do whatever the hell you want anyways and then when the fall out hits look for help then lol...

Fun day at work?

When did asking a question become so taboo anyway? LOL! Clarity and thoroughness is always the best solution.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 13:30:48  
Josiahkf said: »
I miss leila's posts, did she say anything officially?

/shrug

Have you decided to join us on Exodus? I promise that if I spot you and Flav having a make-out session after smacking around giant monkey-lemurs, I won't tell!

/zips lips
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:30:51  
She got lazy and only likes to post about her dogs, her wonderful hubby or her new job and how after finally obtaining it how she does not want it anymore...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:32:12  
/shrug Have you decided to join us on Exodus? I promise that if I spot you and Flav having a make-out session after smacking around giant monkey-lemurs, I won't tell! /zips lips
Oh hey zah... see that level 29 mob there... that's the one you need don't worry after you pull it i'll get it off you... /steps out of the way
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:32:44  
You guys need to get on some kind of voice chat thing so it's easier to communicate... even if you're just listening to me prattle on...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:34:03  
Fun day at work? When did asking a question become so taboo anyway? LOL! Clarity and thoroughness is always the best solution.
no it's more listening to the answer then doing what you think is the right thing anyways... then fall out hits and you want cover again...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 13:37:11  
/shrug Have you decided to join us on Exodus? I promise that if I spot you and Flav having a make-out session after smacking around giant monkey-lemurs, I won't tell! /zips lips
Oh hey zah... see that level 29 mob there... that's the one you need don't worry after you pull it i'll get it off you... /steps out of the way

Good thing I can respawn. Remember way back when, in the olden times of XI, you would lose a metric ton of EXP?

You guys need to get on some kind of voice chat thing so it's easier to communicate... even if you're just listening to me prattle on...

I have Vent (It's Dame's server though.) and Skype.

/shrug
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:46:50  
Lol... I'd just renew my old vent server which expired like 2 days ago... I would not use Dame's... Skype works too... now to get Mos on board...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 13:58:45  
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

/shrug

Have you decided to join us on Exodus? I promise that if I spot you and Flav having a make-out session after smacking around giant monkey-lemurs, I won't tell!

/zips lips
How is that server? Hopefully one of the lower populations?

Granted, I haven't been able to really mess around on there (17 Thau/8 Arch), it seems fine. Not sure about the population yet. I have seventeen gilsellers B-listed already, but I'm sure that's common.

Last night was the first time I spotted someone being profane to another. Honestly, I kind of just ignore most of what's said outside of the LS. IDK if that helps you at all.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 13:59:27  
The community has no one to blame but themselves for gilsellers...
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-09-25 14:01:51  
Buying gil seems silly in a game where gil accounts for next-to-nothing. I've survived off the story-line's gil; maxed out a craft and earned a Relic.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 14:03:27  

Nah, I'm just lazy as Flav says. ^^ I still post stuff occasionally, but it was taking too much time to do it every day like I used to.

She got lazy and only likes to post about her dogs, her wonderful hubby or her new job and how after finally obtaining it how she does not want it anymore...

I like my job quite well thanks, and after being unemployed for two years I am happy to have it. I don't get along with every single one of my coworkers so sometimes I fuss about them. Sorry if that offends you. My dogs and my husband are my favorite people, of course I talk about them. Sorry if that offends you too.

(Not sorry enough to stop talking about those things, of course. xD Block me if it's a problem.)
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 14:03:55  
Lol... I'd just renew my old vent server which expired like 2 days ago... I would not use Dame's... Skype works too... now to get Mos on board...

LOL! I wasn't offering up Dame's server. No offence, but I'm not going to invite people willy-nilly to his Vent server, especially when I don't have permission.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 14:06:10  
hey liels!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 14:08:04  
Buying gil seems silly in a game where gil accounts for next-to-nothing. I've survived off the story-line's gil; maxed out a craft and earned a Relic.
That's for one job... though you can get great gear from dungeons and the like... I spend a bit of money on some HQ gear which some pieces still run pretty cheap... but it's an epidemic in the community... it plagues all mmo's and defeats the purpose... you're supposed to earn all this stuff and it's supposed to be fun or at least satisfying when you do lol... if you feel the need to shortcut everything well...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 14:08:50  

I don't understand the point of it either when it's so easy to level and make money on your own.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 14:08:56  
if you feel the need to shortcut everything well...

kids these days...
First Page 2 3 ... 16168 16169 16170 ... 18549 18550 18551